Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering, in this wonderful thread for women currently masturbating, how many women here are turned on being watched (or caught), or how many prefer to be solitary in your self-pleasure. (I love watching a lover make herself cum)

I not sure they are mutually exclusive. The thought of pleasuring myself to arouse other people is an intoxicating fantasy as is being discovered by a lover while in the middle of masturbating. The reality is, it is me time, and I enjoy spending this time with myself for myself.

Last edited:
I not sure they are mutually exclusive. The thought of pleasuring myself to arouse other people is an intoxicating fantasy as is being discovered by a lover while in the middle of masturbating. The reality is, it is me time, and I enjoy spending this time with myself for myself.

Ahh too bad....was hoping that you could come on over to my place and we could masturbate together....sigh. What a lovely lady

I'm wondering, in this wonderful thread for women currently masturbating, how many women here are turned on being watched (or caught), or how many prefer to be solitary in your self-pleasure. (I love watching a lover make herself cum)

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT - I volunteer to catch or watch any one of you lovely ladies masturbating.

Please PM your address and suggested time to peek or burst in.

Thanks you and PLEASE carry on.

Both And

Hi AmandaJane

You are right, and they are not mutually exclusive. Thinking about it now, and about women I have known, they often BOTH fantasize about being caught, and ALSO enjoy me watching them making themselves cum

G

Well said. :)

I would so enjoy masturbating in the presence of another girl.
it would even be okay if we didn't touch although I would not be opposed to it

I would so enjoy masturbating in the presence of another girl.
it would even be okay if we didn't touch although I would not be opposed to it

I'm not sure I could go very long without touching the other woman. Might be very interesting to try though!

currently touching...

my nipples are rock hard and my pussy is soaked!!! mmmm, gonna be a good night looking at the pics on here <3

Have not started yet. Will be soon. I am sitting in my comfy chair responding to my PM's. Loose clothes on. My rabbit is on the table next to me. I may not need it. My fingers may be enough to satisfy. Either way, I am gonna start slow and cum often this morning.

i'm new here, but i'm already loving it.

I started with fingers in panties earlier today while reading all these hot topics and posts. It makes me so horny. Right now i am enjoying myself on the couch.

I hope my roommate won't arrive early :eek:

i'm new here, but i'm already loving it.

I started with fingers in panties earlier today while reading all these hot topics and posts. It makes me so horny. Right now i am enjoying myself on the couch.

I hope my roommate won't arrive early :eek:
Hi Steffi.. welcome to the forum!!:rose:
have u lost ur panties yet?

I get EXTREMELY turned on being watched touching myself. Wish someone was around to do it.....female that is.

right now I am playing with my nipples while I read through the thread and I am feeling yummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back