I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
whogonnawin1 said:
I think I like this *lifting your legs over my shoulders, softly licking up your thighs, massaging your ass deeply as my kisses reach their way to under your pussy*

I think...I think...oooohhh...what was I thinking again?

MidnightVixen said:
I think.. Your wrong, BUT I was enjoying Voyuering heheh :(

I think maybe you and I could keep each other entertained in the meantime, no? *giggle* nice to meet you, btw!

skittles_lm said:
I think maybe you and I could keep each other entertained in the meantime, no? *giggle* nice to meet you, btw!

I think.. NO, I know , its nice to meet you too :D

skittles_lm said:
I think...I think...oooohhh...what was I thinking again?

*licking upwards to your pussy, encompassing it warmly, rolling over you as my hands lift you to me*

MidnightVixen said:
I think Im confused.. :confused: BUT , no worries that happens alot ..LOL :rose:

I think I need to know if it's ok to jack off in here?...... :D

koalabear said:
I think I need to know if it's ok to jack off in here?...... :D

I think... as long as you explain how its going.. or have pictures ( I'm easy like dat ;) ) Nobody will complain.. hehe

MidnightVixen said:
I think... as long as you explain how its going.. or have pictures ( I'm easy like dat ;) ) Nobody will complain.. hehe

You sure?...*sliding my jeans off*...and I hate to cum alone...... :D :devil:

koalabear said:
You sure?...*sliding my jeans off*...and I hate to cum alone...... :D :devil:

" I Think" heheh FOUL!!

I Think.. No, I know IM sure.. *checks again* uh huh , Im sure :D

MidnightVixen said:
" I Think" heheh FOUL!!

I Think.. No, I know IM sure.. *checks again* uh huh , Im sure :D

I think they say men can't think when the blood rushes downward, not women....... :D :D :p :devil:

MidnightVixen said:
I think thats because, Im imagining you " Playin" mmm yeah Baby. Damn your good :p

Hmm...I think we need more people in here...you can be the pivot "person"..... :devil: :p :D

MidnightVixen said:
I Think.... hehehe :p

I think I need a place to sit......*eyes recliner over in the corner....walks over and sits down....* got any EVOO MV..... ;) :D

koalabear said:
I think I need a place to sit......*eyes recliner over in the corner....walks over and sits down....* got any EVOO MV..... ;) :D

I think I do in the kitchen... * looks at you over my shoulder as I walk out* :p

MidnightVixen said:
I think I do in the kitchen... * looks at you over my shoulder as I walk out* :p

I think I just thought of another use for the EVOO*watches your ass wiggle*... :D

koalabear said:
I think I just thought of another use for the EVOO*watches your ass wiggle*... :D

I Think Yeah right.. like thats the first time YOU have ever thought of that.. LOL :rolleyes: :devil: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back