Panty/Hamper Fun

I miss this one girlfriend I had back in my college days, she would give me her wet panties to use while I jerked off and she would sit across from me and finger her bald little tight cunt. Omg, til today she had the sweetest smelling and tasting pussies of all time. I still have a pair, but after all these years they have lost her scent. I need to find a replacement asap

That is so hot...so few girls like that I would say. If women only knew the power that their panties have on the average guy they would use them more in their love making...
 
I have a fetish for panties. Everytime I step into a friends bathroom, I love to check the hamper to see if I can find a sexy pair of worn panties. The excitement of looking through it, and finding that pair, looking them over. So much fun. I know there are probably many others into this as well. Just looking to chat with some people.

Women tend to realise men's fetish for our underwear and it canj be quite powerful.


Mary
 
I love going through the hamper in our bedroom, finding my wifes dirty panties and using them t jerk off to. I love the feel of lace on my cock, especially as it grazes my balls and just below. If anyone is interested (women preferred) in watching as I cum into my wifes panties, please pm me...
 
Am I the only one here who doesn't understand what the big damn deal is with sniffing panties? It just seems kind of...I don't know, creepy to me. Sure, I love the way a woman's ass looks in a thong, but I have never been tempted to sniff it after it's been worn.
 
I'm not into the dirty panties/sniffing bit. The thought of getting a pair of pretty panties that I know she's worn and slipping into them is amazingly hot but unless I'm helping her get them 'dirty', I'd rather they were essentially clean...
 
To each their own. Everyone has different things that they enjoy. Some people like sucking toes, some people like bondage, some people like to dress up, some like golden showers, some like roleplay, etc. There are plenty of fetishes that are out there. If not a fan, that is okay. Guess I don't know why someone would stop in a thread if they weren't into it.

Stopped in not realizing that the 'dirty' was a required component of the panty love. As you say, I support all people to enjoy what they like. I'll leave you to it.
 
Stopped in not realizing that the 'dirty' was a required component of the panty love.

For me, it's not, anyway. Not something I get, but not condemning those who do, just as I would hate to be condemned for my love of voluptuous black women.

That said, "looks good on the right ass" is a requirement of panties that I don't think too many would disagree with.
 
my wife handed me hers right before her shower this morning. I thought she was in there awhile before getting into the shower.:)

as she handed them to me saying.." a gift"...they had a nice wet spot that she must have rubbed in for me.

my wife is pretty cool..and so sexy with her naked ass as she walked away.

;)
 
Back
Top