Strangers in the Bar (OPEN)

Joyce

"Hey, baby. Having yur cock in me IS living! but you are right, I could use a little tip if you like what we are doing."

But all I expect is for you to pick up the tabs for whatever you want to do. I will need to go home and get whatever clothes that might require, and to take my birth control pills.
 
- OK. Go home, take your time. I will expect you here. And then we will spend the rest of the day and the whole night together! he said, smiling at her.
 
Joyce

You mean you dont want to sleep with me? I meant early in the morning!

Now fuck me again.
 
- Baby, if it would be up to me, I would fuck you the whole day and the whole night! But before we continue, there is one thing I want to ask you, which I should have asked much earlier.
 
Joyce

ooc: sorry I missed your post

"And what would that be?" I asked wondering what he wanted to know about me.

He knew everything important - esopecially what i tasted and smelled like.
 
Joyce

My real name is Joyce but I use it whan I play with a John too.

Isnt that neat that we wont get confused?

We both laughed and then started kissing.

And our tongues seemed to like each other because they played too.

"Now tell me about you. Tell me about your business and your wife and family. I often talk to my clients about those subjects and I enjoy it.
 
Well, I'm the Acquisition Manager for an international transport company. I come pretty regularly to this town too, because there are certain companies here, that produce stuff our company needs.
As for my family, wife and children, there aren't any. I always seem to be too busy or so I tell myself, to find the right one.
 
Joyce

"Are you telling me that you are single?"

I started thinking. I wonder how much travelling he does. And - would he like a companion?

I like this guy. My own marriage is a cry for help which is why I do what I do.

Perhaps I need to get to know him a little better and then maybe make him an ioffer he cant refuse.

"And where else do you travel to?"
 
- Yes, I'm single. I guess I just didn't have the luck to find the right lady. I travel at least 2-3x each month. Some places are new or I visit them only rarely. Others I visit on a pretty much regular basis; like this one, San Francisco, Hamburg (Germany), Trieste (Italy), Halifax (Canada).
 
Joyce

I bit my tongue. Those places sound so exotic and I've never been anywhere interesting.

I couldnt resist asking if he might like a travelling companion, especially one who would be a willing asset to his business in any way he thought useful.

Oh my God! If only I could get him to hire me as an administrative assistant or whatever
 
Joyce

Oh John I've never really traveled. Those places sound so exciting and exotic.

I coukd kjeep you company and give you relaxation at night after your business day. And, if you need a woman to please a client I can do that for you, but what I really want to be with you like this

But I can do more. You havent asked and I didnt tell you, but I happen to have an MBA in business and maybe I might be useful in your employ as an associate or administrative assistant or something, and thereby get your company to pay the bill fior my travel.

What do you think?
 
Joyce

Well that is an issue, but Im ready to move on. And when yiou come back here I can see them

I was so young, I missed out on everything and now the idea of seeing the world appeals to me.
 
- I understand your desire. And if it would be only a husband in the middle, I wouldn't care that much. But you have two children… Are you really sure?
 
Joyce

Yes I'm sure. If it works out I'll just tell them I have taken a job and will have to do some travelling.

Id really like to do this
 
- Hm, to be honest, I would like to have you around too. I have an idea: I will go to Tokyo in a few days, why don't you join me and we'll see how it goes? If you still like it and all? What do you say?
 
Joyce

Count me in as long as you pick up the tab.

I'll guarantee we will both like it!.

What day do we leave? I'll have to be ready and clue my family in as to what I am doing, within reason of course.

Oh - and that will be a freebie too. My time will be all yours to do with as you might desire.
 
- Next Thursday. Here is my card. Call me the day before. If you change your mind, I will understand. If not, I will come to pick you up from this very same hotel we have met in. Ok?
 
Joyce

DONE!

With that I assumed this little tryst was over, so I dressed, kissed him goodbye, and went home. My husband had gone to work, dropping the kids off at school as he usually did.

So I went and took a shower and then a nap, using my vibrator as relief since i didnt get as much sex as I often do last night.

Later I started to get my stuff together. I didnt know how long the trip would be, but I assumed no more than two or three days, so I packed accordingly.

Also, I woudnt be going out until then so I didnt need any fancy clothes here for my normal routine.

When my husband got home, I simply told him i had a job interview coming up next Thursday and I might be gone a few days, and I wasnt yet sure how long or where i had to go.
 
John was sitting in the same hotel where they met last week. He was wondering if she would show up...
 
Last edited:
Joyce

Thursday morning I took a cab to his hotel. I knocked on his room door and he let me in and we kissed.

"I dont know your schedule. Are we ready to leave or would you like to play a little first?

I hadnt had sex or given a blowjob since the last time I saw him.

But I was available at his disposal and ready to do anything he wanted. I really wanted this to work out.
 
Last edited:
Joyce

You've got to be kidding. I woudnt miss a trip to Tokyo for anything, nor, for that matter, a chance to be with you.
 
Back
Top