Counting Orgasms

So, averaging around 3 a day?

How do you find time to do anything else!?

I'm guessing 45 for me. I can get close but need to be at the mercy of someone else to have a real, toe-curling o.

I can barely keep count in a night, and I'm expected to know what happens in a year..? Ha!

I average 1 to 3 a day, sometimes more. I honestly have no idea how many times I've cum this year. If I was to guess, I'd put it somewhere between 800 and 1000 times

I average at least two per day. Days without at least one are rare, and days of three or more are rather common. Whatever the number is, multiply that by 365.

I've been keeping track for the past 44 days, and it's been interesting.

I generally have at least 3 every time we fuck (but sometimes so many I lose count), and I'd say we fuck 4-5 times a week, so call that 13.5 orgasms a week, multiplied by 52. . . apparently I have about 702 orgasms a year, at minimum. :) So glad I know that now!

So, I ran across this article titled The Secret to Living Longer: More Orgasms, and it got me questioning how many orgasms I actually have in a year.

How many do you think you have in a year?

It's chaged a lot over the years. When I was a teenager, probably 750 a year, around two per day. Now, 50+ years later it's about 150-160 per year, about three per week, at least 50-60 of them from my own efforts.

I first worked it out to how many days I would have an orgasm per year, which would be 70-80, but they can range from one to ten per night and on occasions more, so I would guess at 300-400 but can't be more precise than that!

I used to have one everyday when my son lived at home.

He is married now, but he comes home to visit me every Sunday afternoon for an hour or two.

So, I guess my answer would be fifty two times a year.

099_1000.jpg

At least 730 orgasms per year. I masturbate twice a day, every day. Even if I'm sick or whatever.

I'm seeing responses with higher counts than I anticipated. That's really cool.

Back