Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
828 & 864 Daddy's looking!

Available to meet almost anytime .....Mature wm interested in meeting for fun adult times with like minded individuals. Not opposed to playing with a couple but prefer mentally available women Particularly interested in finding my long lost daughter here though! Hopefully shes wanting to be found !

210 M

210 Looking for a female to chat with and if they wish to meet, within 100 or so miles.

I am open-minded, 30 years old, educated, intelligent and a military veteran.

Send a PM or kik: narcolepticc

Bi male here and would love a 907 area code. Stuck with. 321 Orlando tho.

MWM 843 area code

MWM 57 looking for an interesting woman for chat, friendship, or possibly open to more. I retired early, and have my weekdays free. I am currently married with no interest in changing that. I Am looking for an honest caring woman with a good heart and mind, someone who isn’t getting the attention she would like at home but also isn’t looking for a new husband. I would prefer a height weight proportionate or a slightly curvy woman. I am not interested in anyone with drama, just a beautiful slightly lonely soul. I am new to this online chatting stuff, but am ready to learn. I live in the Hanahan area, and would prefer someone who is local.

610 / 484

Currently living in the 610 / 484 area. Male 50 and very Very Randy. PM me if you want to chat.

42 male - 770 /678/404 area code

Hi, 42 male looking for chat/text - 770/678/404 code.
I understand the absolute need for discretion as most others here. I am not in a hurry. So we can take our time as slowly as we need to talk/chat.

Bi 39 married male

Kik jammmin111222
Looking to chat with either or both sexes. Available on kik easiest way but also skype. Message me if interested in getting to know more :)

585 .. 716 area code

Last edited:
845/713/832/937

Yep - frequent all these area codes - would love to find a female to chat first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back