New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
28 year old British guy all alone in a London hotel room - send me a message on Kik!

Any ladies around tonight?

45 M alone in his hotel room looking to chat.

KyleR215

36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.

Alone in hotel

38 married male horny as hell. Just sitting in the room stroking my cock looking around lit. Ladies lets chat.

Kik wimale30

Guy looking to chat

I know, I know - I’m not broken. I don’t have a big dick. I am a little older. Boring right? Well sometimes intelligent boring can lead to real fun. Message me anytime.

Hello.. Im 37 and am married (I'm a guy) looking for someone (a woman) to talk to on kik.. Im not looking for role play per-se. I just feel like something is missing and I'm hoping I can talk to someone here.. My kik is sunburstmx5.

I’m bored and looking for someone interesting. I’m a 38yo bbw from the states and I’m feeling a bit naughty tonight and looking to explore. I have a bit of a thing for older men. Feel free to message me on kik. You can find me under the same name, citygirl1218.

Just gave you a lil kik!

Hotel fun

38 married male away for business. Alone in my hotel so let's chat.
Kik wimale30

Bi 39 married male

Looking forward to meeting horny like individuals. Male or female you're all beautiful ♡

Ladies, I am around for a while, always looking to make new friends. Kik me intell_m

Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male academic seeking articulate females for anything goes, all kinks, nasty, no limits, cybersex play including mutual and directed masturbation, dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of all filthy, deviant taboos. If you need to be used, degraded and humiliated to feel intense sexual gratification and if perverted, depraved, filthy and into everything, send private message for details and username. Women only please.

I would love to find an erotica writer

Hi there. Id you are ooen minded, detailed and creative then message me!

Kik: PrincessNatP

36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.

Kik

I know it is mostly guys on here but thought I would shoot my shot anyways if any females are as well or monitoring. Early 30’s white male looking for some fun chat. More than just a few one liners then disappearing is always a bonus in my book too. KIK same as on here, Tallguy8233

Last edited:
Matt450450 prefer to talk to woman but will also talk to men who like to share their wives or girlfriends.

jamie_085. 32 year old UK male seeking female for anything you're up for! Any age/looks. I'm not shallow!

55 y/o male

I am a divorced dad and looking for women to chat with. Any topic or fetishes are okay. I love to RP. I am mythicman0762 on kik.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back