Incest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'll share.......

My mother seduced me, it wasn't forced or demanded on her part, it was loving. And then she allowed her bother, my uncle to seduce me too.......:)

The point is that I was willing. I welcomed the advances and seductions that were not self serving on their part. I'm pretty open about my experiences regarding family love, ask if you want to know more......
 
Last edited:
Taboo

It’s the taboo that is so exciting. I jerked off a cousin when I was 18. I still think about it.
 
I had some very light experience with my sister when we were young, but it was always my mom who turned me on. :)

Anyone wanting to chat find me on skype (preferably) or kik.

Patrick
skype: pbatemannyc
Kik: batemannyc
 
My aunt and I for many years. She initiated. No other family members knew. It was consensual and wonderful.
 
Had many dreams about my aunt and my step daughter, I fantasise about both seperately
 
I'd love to catch my wife and son together. I could tell from her groans and cries that she was quickly addicted to the wicked taboo of his cum in her unprotected cunt.
 
I’m a old bi married man and I can still fondly remember being seduced when I was young by my mother’s married brother. She knew and approved and sometimes joined in.
If anyone wants to know more please message me.
 
I’m a old bi married man and I can still fondly remember being seduced when I was young by my mother’s married brother. She knew and approved and sometimes joined in.
If anyone wants to know more please message me.

I experienced a lot of the same......with mom and her brother, my uncle......great mempries......tell us more......
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top