Illinois rolecall

New to interacting ;)

Former north sider, now in the western 'burbs. Married, 47yo, no kids. Currently working on my seventeenth story for Literotica. Any women looking to exchange words, possibly meeting down the road to play canasta or engage in bodily fun can hit me up at insatiable1970@mail.com
 
Chicago

Can’t figure out how to delete this post so just editing it.
 
Last edited:
I recently moved back to Rockford from TN. It has gone downhill even over the five years since I left. There are shootings at the shopping Malls now. Incredible.
 
Near Rockford Looking for BBC

Hi all. Near Rockford and looking for a playmate for my wife. She’s recently developed a taste for chocolate and needs that particular itch scratched. If there are any gentlemen that can provide some bbc within a reasonable distance message me. We are looking between the ages of 25-40. If interested message me and we can talk about the rest.
 
Northern IL

Keep the post alive!!! Ladies who wants some naughty chatting?
 
Il F

Hey 31 F Married in the Northwest Suburbs.... looking for discrete chats and possibly more if we click.
 
Lived in Chicago many years ago. Have wonderful memories from back then. Love visiting whenever I get a chance.
 
Love sucking straight cock in western burbs

Very discrete and able to host! Seeking nice big cocks to suck, I know a lot of you married guys miss getting a great blow job! Did I mention that I swallow and your welcome to bring your significant other to watch! Or join?
60515
630-
 
I don’t post too often but 45 Bi out near OHare, always looking for another horny guy that can host. I work downtown so if you live in the city and can host that can work too.

My only luck seems to be when I am traveling for work and can host in my hotel but even that is more miss than hit.
 
More IL people

If anyone in IL is interested, I'd like to converse and maybe write...*********1234 at g mail
 
hi

hi looking for a couple, or a guy to play with myself and a long term fwb. in the west burbs area.have talked with my fwb and we also would love another girl locally.
 
Last edited:
I am the FNG

Good morning. I am the FNG....55 M.....physically fit...Spartan-tough Mudder fit....from Northern IL...checking out LIT for the first time....hit me back....just to chat ....
 
Back
Top