Utah Roll Call

How are all my fellow Utahns doing with this nasty inversion we're having? If you're anything like me, you're loving the rain/snow we got this morning.

I can actually see the bottom of the mountains from where I am which is new from the last few days. I love it :)

From Utah here, live in Colorado right now but visit Utah often

Well you're not missing much right now. Colorado is a better option if you like breathing

Yes I remember the nasty inversion... Yuk I grew up in Utah and worked at the ski areas there then decided to venture out in the world

Anybody else tired of the weather mood swing today? Wind, rain, clear blue sky into more rain and hail, to snow now.

I actually like the snow so I'm glad it's actually snowing. It's the rain this time of year that doesn't belong lol

I just wish the news people would get it right! They said "some rain in the valleys" today...I was unprepared for the blowing snow when I was out running errands today! (And since the sky was blue with a few clouds when I left...)

Yeah, that would be nice. Some consistency would be appreciated. I definitely wasn't expecting snow in the valley even though it is a welcome surprise.

Back