Pissing In Mouth?

I'm a big fan of pissing on my whore and in her mouth, and it is an area of submission that creates a palpable challenge for her; which adds to the excitement.

The whole bladder shy thing works in favor of the scene, I think. Although I could force the piss out regardless, I enjoy waiting until she has relented to what is going to happen and we relax our tensions together. Having a relaxed piss in the mouth of a girl forcing herself to remain calm and steady is a sadistic pleasure I relish greatly.
 
I have a very unshy bladder.

You could literally just walk up to me at any random time of any particular day and ask me if I could pee, and you'd get an affirmative response.
wish i knew you. i love drinking it
 
i haven't been here for a while; realized i posted here back in march.

am not dating the same guy from back then. he turned me on to drinking piss.

started dating someone new and it's become part of our... play? (i dislike that word for some reason. sounds like we're on the playground. i suppose that's a whole 'nother thread?)

i have this idea in my head that we're trying to make reality. we've had a couple dress rehearsals. finding the alley is the tough part, found one that worked but i'm thinking i need to change my fantasy a little to a place that doesnt' have security cameras or... people hanging out.

anyways, i'm walking alone (down an alley), wearing a white skirt, white blouse, white panties.

he approaches me from behind. hand over my mouth, hands pulling my hair, grabbing at the back of my blouse - something like that. slaps me a couple times, gets me to the ground, makes a big production of unzipping his jeans, pulling out his cock. i'm either on knees, mouth open or laying back, legs spread. he pisses all over me - in mouth, front of blouse, on white panties. makes me play with my piss soaked panties. somehow his boot always ends up on my neck.

ends with him grabbing me by the hair, pulling me back up and shoving me in my car for a long, surreal ride home.

it is the details that get you, though. he loves the planning almost as much as the execution. making sure you're in the right place (that's a tough one), covering the car seat for the ride home...

never in a jillion years would i have thought piss play or being a piss whore would've been on my list of things to do. it's opened up a new level of humiliation which has led to a new level of trust -- if that makes sense.
 
A few years ago I would not have considered it. I guess I have grown since then. Not to say that anyone has not grown if they are not into it. Just that my own sexuality has opened up much more than I ever thought it would.
 
never in a jillion years would i have thought piss play or being a piss whore would've been on my list of things to do. it's opened up a new level of humiliation which has led to a new level of trust -- if that makes sense.

Yep. These things seem to go together. After nearly 3 years with my Master, it's still the envelope pushing that really brings us together and reminds us why we work so well. :cathappy:
 
I'm fortunate enough to have a wonderful partner ! Liberated, prepared to try anything and pee play is her major turn on. She had the fetish already when we meet and was her that first ask for. Today we have a full pee exchange giving and receiving each other showers and drinks.
 
Daddy makes me hold his thing and aim it in the toilet in the morning sometimes. Its harder to aim than i thought would be and i'm always getting everything wet. i don't think he has any interest in me drinking his pee.

Uncle Jackass liked me to drink it and to pee all over me and get my clothes all wet, especially if it was a cute outfit.
 
Daddy makes me hold his thing and aim it in the toilet in the morning sometimes. Its harder to aim than i thought would be and i'm always getting everything wet. i don't think he has any interest in me drinking his pee.

Uncle Jackass liked me to drink it and to pee all over me and get my clothes all wet, especially if it was a cute outfit.


i thought i'd be all in to holding his cock until i did it and it went everywhere and was then made to clean the bathroom.

not hot.
 
gOLDEN MEMORY

A lady I knew very well back in the '50's had a BF with a long, uncut cock. The foreskin completely covered the end of his cock and was what they call a "tunnel" foreskin. They were also good drinking buddies and while she often wore either a garter belt and stockings or a garter girdle and stockings she liked for him to piss all over her. I saw them a couple of times and he never skinned his foreskin back when he pissed on her. He just let it roar out of his cock and blasted her all over with his piss. She got it in the face, the mouth, on her teats, and on her cunt.
When he was done she took it in her mouth and sucked him off till he came in her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could, then they had a bottle of beer and she washed the rest of it down with beer. Then she would go out on the porch on the side of the house, spread her legs wide apart and stand there and piss all over the place.

tHATS fREAKING HOT!!! i LOVE TO WATCH FEMALES PEE IN PUBLIC. She sounds like the real party animal. now to the main question, Ive tryed to drink my own, but have to dilute it before with lots of water, My wife likes me to shoot it acrossed her clit as she spreads her pussy for me, then I lick her till she cums on my tongue.
 
Hmmm

I've had some experience in this area giving and receiving. In fact I once spent a nice weekend with a guy and his wife playing with the water:). Anyone wants more info, pm me. In fact I'm thinking about doing a story about that weekend.
 
To be in the dominate or submissive position, pisser or pissee, is something that I enjoy so much and as I'm bisexual I like pee play with both, males and females.
 
I had a sense of power when i gave a woman a golden shower knowing that she was being humiliated as my warm piss flowed over her and into her mouth. It was a turn on for both of us.
 
Yes, there could be a pee bank and people could contribute the needy, such as yourself, the pee deprived.

:devil:

Imagine water bottle dispensors filled with urine... then have a thermostat on the side so you can adjust the temperature to you liking (I figure that some people would like it Hot and some Cold with others falling in the luke warm range). Have a hot cup of piss with breakfast... or a warm cup after work while still having enough on hand to give a proper enema with.
Oh yeah, this thread isnt about that, is it?
Water_Dispenser.gif
 
A personal favorite is to stop thrusting while having anal sex with a bound lover long enough to get soft, yet remain inside. At this point, I slowly let the piss stream flow until she realizes what I'm up to. She's bound, so there isn't much she can do but take it. If you're really in a raw mood, you can put a buttplug in when you're done.
 
it's opened up a new level of humiliation which has led to a new level of trust -- if that makes sense.

Kitten I dont see that it has to be humiliating, In your role playing you are being victimized, but I have never thought of sexual experiances as humiliating. I have had some guilt after some of my outings but I have yet to be humiliated. Maybe your speaking on a level Im not use to. Ive never considered myself better then my partner or lesser then.
 
self pisser

As for the group,
I have to say the times I can play with my wife with water sports are far and to few so I must entertain myself in the shower. because its a small stall shower sometimes mostly in the mornings when my bladder is fullest, Ill squat down and aim my semi hard cock towards my chest, and as it starts ill hold back as much as i can and then let it explode upwards to see if i can hit my face! Sometimes I do, sometimes I dont, But i usally have a good orgasim after that as i have to jerk my self off to start cleaning!:)
 
We have a nice vintgage pee pot in the room. Early this morning I wake up with the noice of her peeing into the pot, she empty her bladder and come back on the bed, I touch her wet pussy, lick my fingers and tell her that I will drink it all. Her pee is delicious and when she'll wake up I know that she will drink mine too
 
Back
Top