Looking For... (Yellow Brick Road)

Maverick574

Virgin
Joined
Feb 6, 2013
Posts
23
Hi! So. I have created kinda the hugo story line to go with my Yellow Brick Road. And I need to create another board for the Vampire Coven, which I will do so shortly. I am open for insight into this and see what you all think. I am looking for people to fill some slots too. I need werewolves and vampires. Yep Yep.

Plot History

When the knowledge of Vampire and Werewolves first came around it was something that had already been known, but was kept a secret. No one, ever, had the ability to change anyone other then the Coven Leader and the Pack Leader. If any of them were to die, their blood line would die, it was a risk, like chess, to play this way but it had to be done.

Vampires: When a vampire was first turned, it doesn’t have a fledging stage, it doesn’t have a stage of young stupidity and blood lust, because it can only be turned by the Coven Leader. The first of all Vampires who stays hidden away and deals with things in a more political matter. They are brought prospects to turn and he/she has that right to refuse. More often then not, they are refused and the vampire who had brought him feeds or erases the human’s memory. Every Vampire has the same gift, some have more… intense ones. Mind Control, Erasing Memory, Bodily Strength. They can walk in the sun, they don’t get hurt by garlic or holy water. The only way to kill a Vampire is to decapitate it, or shoot/stab it through the heart. There is no need to burn the body after that. They do have a heart beat and they do have blood flowing through them.

Werewolves: Were wolves are not made, they are born. And there are quite less then you think in this world. It’s a gene that doesn’t show up often, and when it is, they either turn and attack their human family the first time, and are found and coached, or they kill and run into hiding suppressing their animal side forever. They can mate together and make a whelping, but the odds of that every happening are so slim to none because though it is possible there has to be the right bond to do so, and only if the bond is there can the couple create a whelping. This whelping looks like any human, has the same abilities of a werewolf, but, they possess something more that makes them a bit more special, and more of a target.

Vampires and Werewolves have stayed apart for centuries. When they found out about each other, the power that surged between them caused more rifts then friendships. As the elders of both know, they do not hate one another, or so was thought. Vampire’s learned of the bond a were couple can have. It sent panic. That made them more powerful and more strong against the Vampires and they could be wiped out.

The leader of the Vampire Coven ordered more new bloods to be made, and their jobs, find the couples who mated, kill the parents, place the now foster baby in a new home as their own human natural baby. It had taken time, so much time, so much energy, and it’s finally turning into a war.

Which side will you choose.

The Vampire’s who understand that the powers these werewolf children grow into can bring the destruction of any world.

Or the Werewolves, who believe these gifts can be tamed, trained, and used to enforce a proper ruling in this world.


Right now. I play Rheily. She's my main girl. One of the 'whelpings' that were created and taken from her family. I have my none main charries, which are Irvin and Ben. Dylan, he's a vampire, he's going to the Vampire Coven board I'm creating shortly, We'll see what happens O.O dun dun dun!
 
Ok I am creating a character to train yours. He has been around for a long time (200 years or so, he has lost count) and doesn't know who his parents are. The Councils view of allowing the child to remain in hiding until it turns pisses him off immensely as does their excuse that it protects them. As the one that normally dies is the child and the one who survives is the parents he has always thought this excuse is a load of shit.

I am thinking that werewolves would be the same as Vampires in that the older they are the stronger they would become. At 200+ Brody is bloody strong and fast. He is also one of the few were's of this age which is why he is often called upon to train new foundlings. He would like to tell the Council to... Well, but he doesn't because he remembers what it was like for him.

Name: Brody (No last name)
Age: 200+
Height:6'4"
Hair:Black
Eyes:Brown
Body type: Athletic/muscular

Werewolf form
Height:7'4"
Hair:Black with white star patch on forehead
Eyes:Yellow
Body type: Very muscular

Fighting wise there is not much that Brody can not take down one on one except for a fully fledged old Vampire count. Luckily they stay mainly in their houses as to loose them means the death of their line.
 
Hey Mav,

Sorry if I screwed up your plot history a bit. I tried to "fix" it after rereading.

Also...I guess I'll apologize for turning this into the OOC thread :D
 
Back
Top