She Loves to Be Watched 30 YO Soccer Mom 34DD

Mmmm well if she ever wants a good long ass fuck, ill ne more than happy to tend to it since im about the same as her toys, plus id tenderly kiss and lick every inch of her ass. It is amazing and od love to clean up after one of your intense fucks, drink her squirt, and lick her clean of you ;). Anyway im curious any creampie pics? Vaginal or anal?

No creampie pics ... never been into them myself but wife thinks it's a great idea that I cum all over her to take my pictures ... creampie pics will be added to the "to do" list

No creampie pics ... never been into them myself but wife thinks it's a great idea that I cum all over her to take my pictures ... creampie pics will be added to the "to do" list

Het gotta listen to the wife i wouldnt mind some cum covered pictures.. Facials, cum on tits, on ass, on back or belly, on pussy, on legs or feet, or in her mouth.. cum is a winner no matter what.

Georgeous wife ya got there.
Love her ass and legs.
I can see a few glimpses of her clit and it looks like a pretty nice one.
I'd love to see a closeup or 2 of it.
Any interest?

just gorgeous... perhaps i'll cum keep her company while your at your meetings ;) jk

So hot, love the last one, would love to be in front of her as she crawls towards my hard cock:devil: great thread you two thanks for sharing your gorgeous wife. Curious what some of her/your fetishes or kinks that were discovered between the two of you?

We learned she was submissive and a squirter together. We learned she was Bi together. She became a voyeur and exhibitionist and loves the strip club. She has an entire dresser filled with toys and lingerie, loves taking pictures and loves my cum all over her bald pussy right after she shaves. Blindfolding, tying her up and fucking her seems to be her favorite lately though ... she loves having no control

suscribed.

nice pics and wife. have any of the before and after boobs to compare? Thanks for sharing.

5f0d794c-da36-46ef-b5c1-c7dd163f53a8.jpg

I absolutely love this pic! Damn she is so fucking SEXXXY!!

suscribed.

nice pics and wife. have any of the before and after boobs to compare? Thanks for sharing.

The "after boobs" are all over this thread ... as far as the before I only have a few pictures that are scanned on my computer (I will do the rest eventually but this is a busy time of year for career wise)

http://67.205.124.70/h/6/6a889bb0-b460-4c35-8822-4aaae6717981.jpg (before boob job)

http://67.205.124.70/h/6/a783c2f6-5d52-4071-839b-3b018853b55a.jpg (another ... FYI that is the SAME rabbit I used to make her squirt the first time)

Most of the older pictures were taken with polaroids or printed with my photo printer at home but I will scan some of those in shortly. As you can see these were pre boob job and baby but she is in much better shape now than she was when she was 18 so I'm not complaining

She is absolutely stunning! The funny thing is, she likes to be watched and I love to watch! Keep the pics cumming! Do you have any from her preggo days? I bet she was hot as hell then too!

Back