I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
MMmwwhhaaa, missed you....We can always have another party....and there is alway room for you...

Damn I must have left....

Welcome CD, nice to have you stop in anytime.....

Good Morning Sexy People of the ILOM May your day be an AWESOME one..... mmm PA, that can't be mine... *whispers* I don't wear panties at night.......
(Grabs chest, TMI, nice but TMI) JUST PLEASE TELL THEY ARE NOT warl0cks, please.

I barely survived. A granddaughter ill, she's bettetr, B wife fell into door, dislocated shoulder. Back in she's surviving, C 18yr old may havd strep. Granndaughter 1st bday party good.!lso my bday, this weekend. I came into work to relax!!!!! LOL

*waves to everyone* Good Morning everyone.

Nice!! AV FF....
Here.. I've cleaned all your lenses, loaded fresh mem cards, charged batteries.
set up your light stands and reflectors... and spread a soft furry blanket in front
of the fireplace... anything else I can do for you, Boss?

Totally agree, it was supposed to be good....

Love the AV sweetie..... Fabu!!!!! Hugs Everyone how is the day going...?

Big sloppy hugs to {{{{{BBG]]]]]
careful now.. I'm still stumbling 'round from this mornings most pleasant drug induced
euphoria... modern med tactics can have these results... successful MRI :)

Kiss me.. before I fall out my chair !!

Last edited:
Bonjour, baby girl. C'est bien, ici. Comment-allez vous aujourd'hui?

Bonjour monsieur, je suis content ça a été bon pour vous. Ça a été une bonne journée pour moi

Big sloppy hugs to {{{{{BBG]]]]]
careful now.. I'm still stumbling 'round from this mornings most pleasant drug induced
euphoria... modern med tactics can have these results... successful MRI :)

Kiss me.. before I fall out my chair !!

Bonjour monsieur *kisses* Don't fall Please.... I hope your okay...

Good Morning Sexy People of the ILOM May your day be an AWESOME one..... mmm PA, that can't be mine... *whispers* I don't wear panties at night.......[/QUOTE]

The 3 of us talked, me, myself & I and we request politely, demand loudly, plead, mercifully, that you prove that statement. (Beside It might get warl0ck1, off my ass about his wife's missing thong, OK????):rose::kiss::heart::devil:

Good Morning Sexy People of the ILOM May your day be an AWESOME one..... mmm PA, that can't be mine... *whispers* I don't wear panties at night.......

The 3 of us talked, me, myself & I and we request politely, demand loudly, plead, mercifully, that you prove that statement. (Beside It might get warl0ck1, off my ass about his wife's missing thong, OK????):rose::kiss::heart::devil:[/QUOTE]

See I told you...... damn I was so fast you missed it....LOL

MMmwwhhaaa, missed you....We can always have another party....and there is alway room for you...

Damn I must have left....

Welcome CD, nice to have you stop in anytime.....

Glad to know that there would be room for me and that I was missed.....some of us already knew that about the panties;):p

*Waves to firefighterscott and DaddyJohn*. Its raining hard here which is pretty rare. Cold as well. I'm snuggled in bed with my iPad.

*Waves to firefighterscott and DaddyJohn*. Its raining hard here which is pretty rare. Cold as well. I'm snuggled in bed with my iPad.

Wow.....I have a friend in the central valley area....wonder of she is getting rain as well?

Hmmmm.....I think I would rather snuggle with something besides an iPad:)

Wow.....I have a friend in the central valley area....wonder of she is getting rain as well?

Hmmmm.....I think I would rather snuggle with something besides an iPad:)

:devil: So would I, but I doubt my husband will bother coming upstairs tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back