Just wanna chat.

I've been there, not too long ago.

Happy to help if you want to chat.

Otherwise, know it gets better each day. :eek:

I know you were not talking to me, but I just wanted to say that is a gorgeous avatar and profile pic.

I still prefer a real computer, full size keyboard and a 22inch wide screen...

I got dumped 3 days before Christmas. So yup. I'm single now.

Well doesn't that just suck!
smiley-hug001.gif
come here you!

I still prefer a real computer, full size keyboard and a 22inch wide screen...

Hear Hear!

I am suposed to be the digital generation too, with all the touchscreen and social media, but I prefer a chunky machine with a mouse still :D

Well doesn't that just suck!
smiley-hug001.gif
come here you!

Hear Hear!

I am suposed to be the digital generation too, with all the touchscreen and social media, but I prefer a chunky machine with a mouse still :D

That hugging emoticon is awesome lol.

And men are idiots. It evens out. We're crazy, you guys are stupid...

Some of us proudly own up to pervert , but stupid is a completely different matter . I have done some mighty stupid things , but I try dilligently to avoid making it a full time condition

I'm thinking 2013 is they year sans boys. Unless one falls in my
Lap lol
Well the best way to find love is to quit looking for it!! I found out it looks for you. Best of lck/happiness & sccess for the coming year!!

I think men more than anything are simple...uncomplicated. When a woman looks for more meaning than that they get frustrated....because there is no more meaning

Woot for the 97%'ers! :D
I am up for just some chatting, I can put a sentence together and mostly spell correctly without a checker, haa haa.

And I promise not to send any cock pics until atleast the third PM, hee hee (yes, I am kidding). PM me if you are bored and care to chat a bit, I could use someone to talk to this morning.

Back