New Member Introductions

alphaspear said:
i am a married 35 year old male. i have been searching for a place just like this for quite some time now. getting a late start finding myself sexually, i have so much to learn and am searching this site wide eyed like a newborn child. could only wish that my wife could come out of her shell with me. i look forward to meeting new people here and learning more about this site and more about myself also. thanx.

welcome to lit, alphaspear.

glad you're finding lit to be informative and helpful. i think most everyone here would suggest being patient and keep a dialogue going with your wife... love, respect and conversation will keep you both on the same page better than most anything else.

a lot of people (myself included) have found a lot of comfort and good knowledge here at lit. i hope it works as well for you.

Just a newbie

I joined literotica just last night. I'm waiting on pending audio/text submissions to be accepted. I'm so excited! I'm 27 years old. Too damn cute for my own good. lol. I am engaged to a man I met online! He's almost as freaky as me... kinda scary. I've been writing erotica since I was 15. I'm southern and kinky. What else is there to say... hmmm... well, check out my postings when they're approved! MUAHSSSS!

hi princess and shithits... welcome to lit. glad to have you around!

Here I am!

I am a 19 year old girl from a VERY small town in Kansas, but don't let that fool you. A common misconception about here is that we're all redneck hicks...I'm not that kind of Kansan! I'm currently a student majoring in Mass Communications/Journalism and I'm actually dating the editor of the student publication I worked for. We've been together for 8 months and we're head over heels in love with eachother!

I guess you could say that I'm not very sexually experienced because I've only had 3 partners and one was a horrid one night stand so he shouldn't even count. But my guy and I have an extremely healthy sexual relationship. We love to experiment and we'll do damn near anything to get eachother off. All in all, I'm eager to learn and very open so I think I'll have a great time here!

LeahLo519 said:
All in all, I'm eager to learn and very open so I think I'll have a great time here!

welcome to lit, LeahLo. i'm sure you'll do some teaching as well as learning here. glad to have you 'round!

Hi everybody,

I'm a 22-year old Frenchman and I thought the answers to some threads on the How To forum were SO smart that I just had to register and ask for a bit of advice myself. (that was a month ago ; the situation is solved now) I also like erotica a bit, that's how I found this website a few years ago in the first place.

I currently have an amazing girlfriend, and even if I've already grabbed a bit of experience in the past, there is so much left to try !

I just wanted to hop on and say "wow" I am happy to have found this site! No questions yet. Love this site though.

Greetings from yet another newbie

I regularly chat in a Yahoo user room called Guys Ask Ladies Anything, and a member from here discovered that I enjoy writing and told me to swing by. I've been here daily since. :D

I'm 37, and work as a material handler, which is a fancy way of saying I hand load trucks for a living. I enjoy writing, creating 3D artwork, computers, video games, and reading stories on Literotica. I haven't submitted anything yet, but I'm working on it.

Due to the nature of the aforementioned chatroom, I'm willing to discuss just about anything. I realize that people are diverse and many will have interests in things that I wouldn't dream of trying, but that doesn't stop me from talking about it.

I don't consider myself very knowledgeable about anything in particular so I don't sound out often, but I'll be here ... lurking ...

you sound like a (hand)jack of all trades, typo. ;)

welcome to lit!

Introduction

Hi everyone,
My name is Don and I am 40 years old. I am happily married for 14 years.

There are some great stories and ideas on this forum that I may have to explore some of them.

Thank you

Soccer14 said:
Hi everyone,
My name is Don and I am 40 years old. I am happily married for 14 years.

There are some great stories and ideas on this forum that I may have to explore some of them.

Thank you
Hello, and welcome, Don! Have fun exploring, and feel free to jump in wherever you see fit. :)

28 year old floridian. wife...mom....gov't worker...you know..i'm a normal joe...uhm..joe-ette that is. lol.

I am here (lit) because the stories are grand reading material, and the people are fun, most anyway.

Never had a reason to come the How-To before...but now I do. I want to learn to deep throat my husband. I suck him off well, no complaints there..but that ultimate pleasure is what I'm looking to give him. I'll search out topics for this when I get from work today....

I am expecting slow going practice.. :eek:)

MsCreamy said:
28 year old floridian. wife...mom....gov't worker...you know..i'm a normal joe...uhm..joe-ette that is. lol.

I am here (lit) because the stories are grand reading material, and the people are fun, most anyway.

Never had a reason to come the How-To before...but now I do. I want to learn to deep throat my husband. I suck him off well, no complaints there..but that ultimate pleasure is what I'm looking to give him. I'll search out topics for this when I get from work today....

I am expecting slow going practice.. :eek:)
Your hubby is a lucky man. :D Nice pic of your back by the way

Howdy Everyone...I'm a married male transplant from The South.

Currently live in Minnesota.

I found this place doing a search for dicreet encounters and I hope to find one or 100.

I Love to give a woman oral pleasure, it has always been a thing of mine.

So~Comfort said:
Howdy Everyone...I'm a married male transplant from The South.

Currently live in Minnesota.

I found this place doing a search for dicreet encounters and I hope to find one or 100.

I Love to give a woman oral pleasure, it has always been a thing of mine.

welcome to lit. i applaud you on your love of giving women oral... it's one of my favorite passtimes too.

well, I guess I will say hello. I am 23 almost 24, single female living in the mountains of NC... I joined a while ago, but different things happend and caused me to have to dissapear for a little while. Hopefully this will all change, I love this place and all the people I have met here. And hope to meet more! :wink: I am still trying to learn how to do some things.... like how to put a picture in your siggy line... have not quite figured that one out.
I am starting to get back into writing erotic stories, and once I get some out that I am happy with, this will probably be the first place to see them.
I am a pretty open person, all you have to do is ask, and I will probably tell you almost anything you want to know about me! So, back to the boards!

Frisky Leo :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

Helloooo Frisky

Is the avatar you? Just stoped to say hi, you sound interesting. Would like to read one of your stories. Have any pix?

hairball101 said:
Is the avatar you? Just stoped to say hi, you sound interesting. Would like to read one of your stories. Have any pix?

Thank you... the av is not me, tho I am wanting to get some pics like that don, mostly showing off my tats, but I do have a pic of me in my profile. As soon as I get one done I will post it.. I will warn ya, I am still really working on them, so they might not be up for a little while.

frisky-leo said:
Thank you... the av is not me, tho I am wanting to get some pics like that don, mostly showing off my tats, but I do have a pic of me in my profile. As soon as I get one done I will post it.. I will warn ya, I am still really working on them, so they might not be up for a little while.
You are beautiful Hon. I can HARDly wait for the new pix. Be sure to send me one, ok?

frisky-leo said:
Thank you again.... I am flattered... :rose:
Your welcum Honey. Nice to post with a beautiful young lady. Your starting to get this old man excited. Whopie!

Somber_whispers said:
Hiya, new to literotica... well in one sense or another. I have browsed alot but never posted. :cathappy:

Welcome Somber, enjoy and be yourself! lol :kiss: :rose:

Somber_whispers said:
Hiya, new to literotica... well in one sense or another. I have browsed alot but never posted. :cathappy:

welcome! don't be shy... we're all fairly sane and considerate when ya get down to it. :)

Back