A question for those of you that have sucked cock and eaten pussy.....

If you have done both which do you prefer?

• I definitely prefer sucking cock!

Votes: 127 12.0%
  • I definitely prefer eating pussy!

Votes: 190 17.9%
  • Both are equally fun and I love them both!

Votes: 590 55.6%
  • I haven't done both so I can't comment, HOWEVER both sound REALLY hot!

Votes: 154 14.5%

• Total voters
As a bi-girl, I would say that when I suck cock, I aim to please, and please alone, and I like what I get. But when I eat a pussy, I have this feeling of giving as much as receiving. I'm not sure it makes sense.
Sucking cock awakes the service-slut in me, esp when he's using my mouth hard; while eating pussy is more a shared intimate moment.

I am also a bisexual woman, but unlike you, I suck cock for the same reason I do anything sexual: because I enjoy doing it. If I didn't enjoy the feeling of a cock throbbing in my mouth, jerking my lips wider as jet after jet of semen spurts into my mouth, I wouldn't do it. I also love the flavor of pussy as I usually finger and lick at the same time, enjoying the way a female lover will crush her tasty pussy against my lips as she comes and comes and comes. :heart: :kiss: Of course the best of both worlds is to go down on a woman right after she has been well fucked. :devil:

Since the wife and I started swinging I always enjoyed watching her with a another guys cock in her mouth. And finally tried it with her after talking about it and finding out that she gets turned on with watching a guy sucking anothers cock. Since then we have had lots more fun times with the friends we swing with. 2 other couples we occasionally get with are also bi. The last time with them was awesome. All 3 couples on one bed, and everyone free to do as they wished. Heads were almost bumping with everyone trying to either lick a pussy or a cock. Everyone had a great time. Looking forward to the next chance for that! Especially enjoy sucking a nice cock with another woman, and more so with my wife. Sharing it with her really turns her on alot! Having two women suck your cock is most mens fantasy it seems, but having a woman and her husband do it is even better I think. And doing that with your wife is awesome. She doesn't care for cum but I don't mind it at all. So I get the "icing of our fun", and she gets more turned on.
Ok, I gotta stop now, my tongue is getting hard. lol

Since the wife and I started swinging I always enjoyed watching her with a another guys cock in her mouth. And finally tried it with her after talking about it and finding out that she gets turned on with watching a guy sucking anothers cock. Since then we have had lots more fun times with the friends we swing with. 2 other couples we occasionally get with are also bi. The last time with them was awesome. All 3 couples on one bed, and everyone free to do as they wished. Heads were almost bumping with everyone trying to either lick a pussy or a cock. Everyone had a great time. Looking forward to the next chance for that! Especially enjoy sucking a nice cock with another woman, and more so with my wife. Sharing it with her really turns her on alot! Having two women suck your cock is most mens fantasy it seems, but having a woman and her husband do it is even better I think. And doing that with your wife is awesome. She doesn't care for cum but I don't mind it at all. So I get the "icing of our fun", and she gets more turned on.
Ok, I gotta stop now, my tongue is getting hard. lol

WOW LUCKY You!

I had to choose 'cock' in the poll itself...... yep, now I guess I do just love cock more than pussy, but, well it does rather depend on the cock concerned; so long as its clean and in working order though, its the cock definately:
Like some in teh thread commented, I spent most of my youth with my head burried deep as I could into a girls pussy; Loved it... really did, got pretty good at it I think... really enjoyed it, loved the female juices, their taste, the warmth of being there, and the female is definately better than most males at giving the 'licker' feedback on how he's doing from her moans/noises...
I Later went through a fairly even split; 50% cock sucking 50% pussy licking... and I think that is when I began to enjoy the cock sucking more... I'd not say I'd never* lick another pussy... heck I'd do it now had I one here to get my mouth busy on (I might be a little rusty now however), but pussy next to a cock... it would definatley be the cock (unless there was something very* amiss about the cock on offer).
Actually I think I'm getting seriously addicted to sucking cock looking at how many I got to take the load from at the end of last week... Think I prefer the taste of a mans load now, a lot more... yeh, feeling that load fire from a cock into your mouth...

Like a lot of bi guys, my sex life started with sucking cock and having my cock sucked by guys. After a while I started to fool around with girls....finger fucking and the licking her pussy while she sucked me off....and I can't say which I enjoy most cock or cunt. Maybe a cream pie would qualify as my favorite or a cock dripping cum after fucking a woman. Right now I live in a condo with three women and one other man. Some nights I sleep with a woman. Some nights with a woman and a man. And from time to time with a man. Believe me: IT IS ALL FUCKING GREAT!

I like both but I think the older I get the more I like cock. Especially the big ones. I loved the taste of cum from the very first time and I've never tired of it. I'm happy to get on my knees and suck multiple cocks for hours without being sucked myself. Even better if I'm getting spit roasted.

I do have a thing for rimming women though, especially if it leads to me fucking their arse.

Last edited:

It has been years since I had a cock in my mouth and that time I was just able to suck on it for a couple of minutes because we were at work and our boss almost caught and I was scared to try it again. We were J/O buddies and jacked each other off every day. I really loved holding his cock in my hand and feeling it ejaculate. I just wish that I would have got down on my knees and put my mouth around it and had his cum in my mouth.

your post sounds hot

i would pick pussy first, but for now its just cock. because my divorce is in the totally crazy ny laws i may never be free in the legal since iam have only been with men. now a bi couple would be the jackpot cock & pussy great

gotta agree

I like a well fucked pussy with the dick still in it just after he just cum and his dick is a little less hard. That's when I let her clit out from between my lips and catch his cum covered dick in my mouth where I begin Gobling it all; his and hers mixed. Then I cover her full pussy with my mouth and suck it till it cums again. Oh Yeah baby! That's what its all about!!!

I agree, Gobler, that is the best. And I had it - just like that - when our friend started dropping his slimy jizz-coated cock-head into my open mouth after pulling out of my wife's sperm-filled pussy. I was completely blown away that he would do that, and totally enjoyed quietly nursing on that slippery hot knob for a few satisfying moments each time he did it. Unfortunately my wife eventually noticed that his cockhead would be clean when she got to suck on it while I was eating their cream pie, and sharply complained that I was usurping her rightful pleasure. I reluctantly had to agree, and now he'll allow his depleted dick to slide across my face when he pulls out, take a few photos of the pie and of me eating it, then move on up to let Ginger clean the pie off his cock while I'm up to the root of my tongue in creampie pussy heaven. I think I've still got it good.

I like a well fucked pussy with the dick still in it just after he just cum and his dick is a little less hard. That's when I let her clit out from between my lips and catch his cum covered dick in my mouth where I begin Gobling it all; his and hers mixed. Then I cover her full pussy with my mouth and suck it till it cums again. Oh Yeah baby! That's what its all about!!!

I agree, Gobler, that is the best. And I had it - just like that - when our friend started dropping his slimy jizz-coated cock-head into my open mouth after pulling out of my wife's sperm-filled pussy. I was completely blown away that he would do that, and totally enjoyed quietly nursing on that slippery hot knob for a few satisfying moments each time he did it. Unfortunately my wife eventually noticed that his cockhead would be clean when she got to suck on it while I was eating their cream pie, and sharply complained that I was usurping her rightful pleasure. I reluctantly had to agree, and now he'll allow his depleted dick to slide across my face when he pulls out, take a few photos of the pie and of me eating it, then move on up to let Ginger clean the pie off his cock while I'm up to the root of my tongue in creampie pussy heaven. I think I've still got it good.

Damn hot stuff.

I love to suck cock and eat pussy about equally, but they are nothing alike. It's like comparing apples and oranges.

First, half the thrill of sucking a big dick as a guy is that it is so queer and nasty. Something you can't really talk about with the guys around the water cooler the next day.

Secondly, I'm a lot less selective about sucking dick, then eating pussy. I've only ever eaten out women that really turned me on. But I've sucked guys off who I didn't even know on my knees never even seeing more than their cock shaft hanging out of their unzipped jeans. Eating pussy is a much more intimate experience, as generally all sex with women is. When I was a young man in my 20's I often gave head to guys as old as 50, whose other body parts I would have found less than attractive. Some how the cock retains its sexual youthfulness long after pussy is past prime time.

For example, I have met guys online with gorgeous thick 9" cocks and knowing little else about them but that they had a fine penis, invited them to fuck my horny wife as long as they saved their cum shot for my mouth. I can't imagine picking up a woman based solely on a picture of her pussy.

I love to suck cock and eat pussy about equally, but they are nothing alike. It's like comparing apples and oranges.

First, half the thrill of sucking a big dick as a guy is that it is so queer and nasty. Something you can't really talk about with the guys around the water cooler the next day.

Secondly, I'm a lot less selective about sucking dick, then eating pussy. I've only ever eaten out women that really turned me on. But I've sucked guys off who I didn't even know on my knees never even seeing more than their cock shaft hanging out of their unzipped jeans. Eating pussy is a much more intimate experience, as generally all sex with women is. When I was a young man in my 20's I often gave head to guys as old as 50, whose other body parts I would have found less than attractive. Some how the cock retains its sexual youthfulness long after pussy is past prime time.

For example, I have met guys online with gorgeous thick 9" cocks and knowing little else about them but that they had a fine penis, invited them to fuck my horny wife as long as they saved their cum shot for my mouth. I can't imagine picking up a woman based solely on a picture of her pussy.

Amen, totally agree.

Cock, pussy or both?

As the song said, "love the one you're with". I love eating pussy and I love sucking cock. One of my favorite memories was of being blind folded and eating pussy. I was on my knees between the legs of my wife, who was sitting on a couch or chair. She was holding my head between her hands while I lapped her pussy with my tongue. When she began to cum she slid her right hand down by my mouth and began to raise up. With her left hand she kept my head down and I realized the she was pushing at my mouth with her right. I opened my mouth and found it suddenly filled with cock. She had been sitting on another man's lap with his erection deep inside of her tasty cunt. She stepped over me, holding my head all the time, leaned down and starting whispering to me, "do him honey you know you want to suck it". What a turn on! My face is covered with pussy juice and my mouth is full of cock. She begins to move my face up and down, talking to me all the while; I've never wanted anything more than I wanted that cock to explode in my throat. Soon I heard him begin to moan, she pushed down on my head and I felt it hit the back of my throat. I swallowed every drop and wanted more. My wife has found many interesting ways for me to suck "man meat"; it turns her on, then I have to do what she wants to satisfy her. It's great and if I do it well, she takes care of me. It doesn't get any better than that.

Hi

I love both and so does my wife.She tends to enjoy hot black cock and will let me clean him and her after a hot fucking session,those guys that let me suck them say I am pretty damm good.
When I am without her I enjoy men in suits I pick up in a bar or we hit it off after a sales session. I enjoy hard and wide cocks up to 10 inches. I love to feel them in my mouth and love when they shoot off in my mouth.

I totally love both, and they are very opposite for me.

With men, I LOVE their power over me... I love to feel them use my mouth and throat for their pleasure. I love being face-fucked, to just be on my knees and take whatever they want to give me.

With women, I like it, in general, more gentle. I love the way a woman will sigh as I lick her pussy and tease her clit. And I love the way her muscles tighten as she gets closer and closer to cumming.

The key for me with both genders is I love knowing I have been a pleasing good girl.

I love both and so does my wife.She tends to enjoy hot black cock and will let me clean him and her after a hot fucking session,those guys that let me suck them say I am pretty damm good.
When I am without her I enjoy men in suits I pick up in a bar or we hit it off after a sales session. I enjoy hard and wide cocks up to 10 inches. I love to feel them in my mouth and love when they shoot off in my mouth.

NICE :)

for me its all about them, I love to hear them cum, the smell the taste
I live downunder its not a place its a lifestyle

I totally love both, and they are very opposite for me.

With men, I LOVE their power over me... I love to feel them use my mouth and throat for their pleasure. I love being face-fucked, to just be on my knees and take whatever they want to give me.

With women, I like it, in general, more gentle. I love the way a woman will sigh as I lick her pussy and tease her clit. And I love the way her muscles tighten as she gets closer and closer to cumming.

The key for me with both genders is I love knowing I have been a pleasing good girl.

I'm a guy, but that's exactly the same way I feel about it too!!!

I love being up close when a penis starts to ejaculate, or a pussy starts to cum. Very intimate,yet very different. But soooooooooo fun!

Bring them both on!!!

I love to do both equally. The best is both at the same time. Nothing like licking them clean after they have been fucking. I get more opportunity to eat pussy but when I get my hands on a cock I will suck that thing like there is no tomorrow. I leave nobody unsatisfied and will not stop until they make me.

So, look me up when you are in Seattle!! :)

I like both alot, and I would say that my greatest unfulfilled fantasy is to have both at once, but if I had to choose, it would be the cock. There is just something about the feeling of a hard cock releasing a load of cum down my throat that makes me horny just thinking about it. I've eaten way more pussy though, so it may just be the excitement of doing something different that makes it so thrilling.

Dear Mr. Briggs . . .

Wow. Sounds like i'm missing out. What makes cock sucking better?

It's the unabashed ENERGY. With a woman, you rarely have any idea of what she's experiencing. With a cock, on the other hand, you not only pretty much always have a good idea of what he's feeling (you can even fill in the blanks with someone shy about showing emotion), but you know when to slow down, when to speed up, when to lick and explore the whole area, and when to remain completely passive, letting him get his rhythm. One more thing . . . you don't have to ask any stupid questions (like, "Did you have your climax?" or "Was that good for you?") It's a pretty satisfying experience all around. Again, it's all the energy, and the final flood into your mouth . . .

Back