A Rebirth

Somebody got lucky!! Very lucky. lol

Diving in to eat that. ::slurp, slurp, slurp::
t1531.gif

or should I save some of you for a special visitor later this evening? :rolleyes:

Oh dear god!!!! That's fucking beautiful!!!

Now that's one wet Wednesday!!!

Thank you, Gentlemen :eek: It was a very pleasurable night, as you can tell ;)

I would love to wash you all over and then dry you off slowly, I am sure there would one spot that would not dry, I would then that lotion and slowly massage your sexy body with it and see just how wet that spot could get.

Mmmmmmmm sounds wonderful. When do we start? ;)

May i just say that pink... is definitely your color! Looks mouyh watering.

Sitting down to stay a while.mind if i peak through your thread a moment?

Please do, I hope you like what you see ;) Stay as long as you'd like and come back often. I try to post daily so there is a lot to go through. I am going to try to index everything this weekend to make it easier for new comers :D

Please do, I hope you like what you see ;) Stay as long as you'd like and come back often. I try to post daily so there is a lot to go through. I am going to try to index everything this weekend to make it easier for new comers :D

for all cummers.

hmmmmmm I wonder why Mr. Inspirinious ;)

Hey! I was going to eat all that creampie, but I decided to leave some of it for an expected, special visitor.

I know what you girls are up to. and I can't wait. But wait I will. :D

Hey! I was going to eat all that creampie, but I decided to leave some of it for an expected, special visitor.

I know what you girls are up to. and I can't wait. But wait I will. :D

Hopefully you will find it as enjoyable as Monday night ;)

Wow! You are beautiful and sound very fun! Thats a great combination. My av pic is my first one on here. I was on for a long time before i posted that. Yes, i think i will stay a while if thats ok.

Wow! You are beautiful and sound very fun! Thats a great combination. My av pic is my first one on here. I was on for a long time before i posted that. Yes, i think i will stay a while if thats ok.

Thank you, mistheory :kiss: Absolutely, it's okay ;)

Waiting for you, Dear, in my pretty pink panties. They may or may not be damp with anticipation ;)

attachment.php

Yes, yes, I think those are definitely wet...Hmmm, but might I suggest you slip out of them...pull them down you lush thighs, over your knees, to your ankles and step out of them...then you should remove the matching bra and let down your hair...then get on you hands and knees and crawl across the floor...lick you lips and wait...for me...to do the same...

Yes, yes, I think those are definitely wet...Hmmm, but might I suggest you slip out of them...pull them down you lush thighs, over your knees, to your ankles and step out of them...then you should remove the matching bra and let down your hair...then get on you hands and knees and crawl across the floor...lick you lips and wait...for me...to do the same...

I slowly push my wet panties down to the floor, my ass in your view as I watch you over my shoulder. Seeing you pulling down your panties, I bite my lip as your beautiful pussy in revealed to me. I turn as hastily undo my bra, freeing my hard nipples of their confinement. Watching you as I go to my knees, your full breasts in my view, I begin to crawl slowly toward you. Licking and biting my lips in anticipation, knowing any minute I will have you again, my body aching, my pussy throbbing, and my need for you overwhelming. [

I slowly push my wet panties down to the floor, my ass in your view as I watch you over my shoulder. Seeing you pulling down your panties, I bite my lip as your beautiful pussy in revealed to me. I turn as hastily undo my bra, freeing my hard nipples of their confinement. Watching you as I go to my knees, your full breasts in my view, I begin to crawl slowly toward you. Licking and biting my lips in anticipation, knowing any minute I will have you again, my body aching, my pussy throbbing, and my need for you overwhelming.

I let my bra fall to the floor as you crawl to me, my panties are soaking...damp...my clit throbs as I watch you, you watch me...your tongue sneaks between your full lips over and over...wet, pink...your cheeks flush...my eyes cast down to take in your beauty...your sensuality...so soft and pretty...but only slightly wet...with the heat between your thighs...I place my hand on your head and stroke your cheek, running my fingers down to your chin...I lift your face to mine and kiss your lips...licking them, tasting you...

I slid my panties down my hips, over my legs to my feet...I kick the soggy things off...I'm so wet, moist...soaking in my juices from waiting for you all day...I lean down, my breasts dangling above you, inviting...i kiss you again and sigh into your mouth as my tongue explores, tastes, needs the heated kiss you give me...

I let my bra fall to the floor as you crawl to me, my panties are soaking...damp...my clit throbs as I watch you, you watch me...your tongue sneaks between your full lips over and over...wet, pink...your cheeks flush...my eyes cast down to take in your beauty...your sensuality...so soft and pretty...but only slightly wet...with the heat between your thighs...I place my hand on your head and stroke your cheek, running my fingers down to your chin...I lift your face to mine and kiss your lips...licking them, tasting you...

I slid my panties down my hips, over my legs to my feet...I kick the soggy things off...I'm so wet, moist...soaking in my juices from waiting for you all day...I lean down, my breasts dangling above you, inviting...i kiss you again and sigh into your mouth as my tongue explores, tastes, needs the heated kiss you give me...

Moaning into your mouth, our tongues tasting the need we have for each other. Playfully nipping at your plump lips, I work my way to your breasts. My tongue playfully lapping at one nipple before moving to the other; unable to resist, I bite one hard enough to leave mark before going back to the other. The scent of your arousal driving me mad, I must taste you. My hand works its way your thighs, my fingers running along your moist lips. I run a finger along your slit before dipping into your hot pussy. Bringing my finger back to my lips, I taste you before kissing you again my fingers returning to your moist heat.

Moaning into your mouth, our tongues tasting the need we have for each other. Playfully nipping at your plump lips, I work my way to your breasts. My tongue playfully lapping at one nipple before moving to the other; unable to resist, I bite one hard enough to leave mark before going back to the other. The scent of your arousal driving me mad, I must taste you. My hand works its way your thighs, my fingers running along your moist lips. I run a finger along your slit before dipping into your hot pussy. Bringing my finger back to my lips, I taste you before kissing you again my fingers returning to your moist heat.

I taste myself on your lips and moan into your mouth...your fingers teasing me as my hands explore your body...I caress your breasts, rolling your nipples between my fingers, pulling and pinching them...i kiss down your neck and lick the top of your breasts, tasting your flesh as my own hand dips lower, touch you tentatively along your plump damp pussy lips...i tease you slightly before running my hands over your ass, pinching and grabbing as I kiss your mouth again...i break the kiss and pull away from you...curl a finger in front of your face and with just that gesture invite you to follow me to the recently filled bath oil scented garden tub...i step inside and you follow me down into the steamy water and then I pull you to me for another kiss...

I taste myself on your lips and moan into your mouth...your fingers teasing me as my hands explore your body...I caress your breasts, rolling your nipples between my fingers, pulling and pinching them...i kiss down your neck and lick the top of your breasts, tasting your flesh as my own hand dips lower, touch you tentatively along your plump damp pussy lips...i tease you slightly before running my hands over your ass, pinching and grabbing as I kiss your mouth again...i break the kiss and pull away from you...curl a finger in front of your face and with just that gesture invite you to follow me to the recently filled bath oil scented garden tub...i step inside and you follow me down into the steamy water and then I pull you to me for another kiss...

Our slippery bodies tangle in the water as our tongues dance with excitement. Holding you close to me, my leg works its way between your thighs. Our breasts rub together as you move your throbbing clit along the top of my leg. I pull away abruptly, repositioning myself so our pussies are touching. You begin to move again as I playfully bite and lick your neck. My hand hands caressing and pinching your beautiful nipples. Our bodies locked together, our pussies rubbing each other, ecstasy approaching.

Sorry Ladies and Gentlemen…this will be continued later :kiss:

Back