Usernames to Beware

Status
Not open for further replies.
A. His new name is steaksauce.

B. Tim, stop lying. Kaitou already told you you're not getting a deal. Two posts from him saying so are in this topic. And why have another contest? You already lost the first one! Then you came back and became a two-time loser! You really want to have another contest and be a four-time loser?
 
Now he's siriuslee.

Tim, if you could read, then you'd know the first post addresses everyone but you.
 
His new username is burtreynolds:

http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.writer.summary/burtreynolds

Torg, while I have your attention, lilguy has been attempting to contact you and it doesn't seem to have crossed your attention. Instead of viewing this only as email, please stop by the forums and read lilguy's most recent posts.

Now then, peterbarry3, if you want to whine, then let's address your whining:

You claim the first post of this topic invites you, but then turn around and say it only references you and does not address you. Invitations only exist with confrontation, meaning that you're not invited unless someone speaks to you. Besides proving there is no reason for your intrusion to the conversation and that everyone else is invited to post, it also means either you don't know the premise of an invitation - in turn indicating you've never been invited to anything in your life - or you contradicted yourself again.

Next you've claimed that these usernames aren't yours, but then don't offer any explanation to prove it, such as naming your real username(s). Similarly, the only person complaining that they've been repeatedly banished for no reason is you (give me a moment to stop laughing at that nonsense), something that shouldn't be if we were mistaken at any point. Also, it would be a pretty huge coincidence that two people write in exactly the same style to provide hackneyed ideas that reek of a poorly read virgin with identically bland dialogue, all of which tediously drives the story nowhere.

Then there's the insistence that your thread as kaitou1214 wasn't a bashing thread on the grounds that the content was entirely factual. Ignoring the fact that it is merely your opinion that the work is "crap" - even though I believe we'd be hard pressed to find someone who disagrees - your claims of sirspanksalot122 requesting mass deletion and banishment or having such an epiphany are obvious fabrications. The only facts in this thread were the criticisms on the sentence structure and spelling, but that's tainted by being presented as the nonexistent awakening; nevermind that it should be left as feedback, not a thread. Therefore, it is a clear bashing thread, and thus why it has been deleted.

Ironically, when people make factual criticisms towards your work, such as your dialogue or failure to adhere to the guidelines set by the editor, the feedbacks are complete lies rooted in jealousy. Similarly, we could rewind to three years ago when the criticisms were predominantly addressing your improper punctuation concerning quotation marks and your obsession with ampersands and Hindu-Arabic numerals, which you also vehemently denied was erroneous while insisting that all the links explaining these rules didn't support their criticisms; yet you elected to try adhering to the British variants of these rules and have attempted to break these habits over the past three years.

Finally, we have your pathetic attempts at assassination of our characters and your own self-praise. Beyond the claims we're green with envy, we have you calling us stupid, immature rule-breakers while simultaneously insisting that you're an intelligent, mature rule-abider who's a victim of corruption. I'll need another moment to stop laughing. In my time as both a lurker and an active member, you have:

1.) Posted off-topic.
2.) Flooded forum topics.
3.) Flooded CHYOO stories.
4.) Submitted bashing threads to CHYOO stories.
5.) Hacked the blocked lists of CHYOO stories.
6.) Supplied malicious feedback on CHYOO threads.
7.) Made new accounts to circumvent CHYOO site banishments.
8.) Made new accounts to circumvent Literotica forum banishments.
9.) Made death threats to other users.
10.) Poorly impersonated other users.

There's probably much more. This is not the resume of someone who follows the rules, nor is it the resume of anyone who can claim actions by moderators attempting to remove them from the sites are malicious and corrupt in nature. The maturity claim was immediately negated once you made shots at our intelligence, when you attacked substance with such lowbrow claims. As a friend of mine once said: those who insult or threaten other users instead of focusing on the issues have nothing meaningful to say.
 
Last edited:
He's now li0nkin8

He still can't spell, and he's finally admitted to lying. But Tim, your lies are so bad they couldn't even make you king of a toilet, so I don't know how you think that makes you a lyin' king.
 
Now he's amishwing:

http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.writer.summary/amishwing

Don't even bother denying it, peterbarry3. Some of these threads are copies of the deleted threads from li0nkin8, an account you've already acknowledged as your own.

While we're talking about your tendency to lie, let's address the prior lie that peterbarry3 was not tnadnuder or in anyway affiliated with Tim Church and his many handles. Attached are two screenshots demonstrating that you have (poorly) attempted to convince the forum that peterbarry3 was someone else, and one is there just in case you try to edit that post. Since both posts lack the familiar mark of on-forum editing - which can be seen at the bottom of the very first post of this topic - and any qualified and unbiased analyst will tell you the images have not been edited after capture, both posts were written by someone controlling your account, not someone who can only alter things after the fact (like a moderator or photoshop). Now, knowing you, you'll also proclaim this to be the work of a hacker, one that miraculously failed to perform basic hacker changes to the peterbarry3 account - such as changing the email and password to lock out the previous owner - and we'll all continue laughing at you.

That's the only good thing about you, peterbarry3. You make us laugh, but only because you're really pathetic.
 

Attachments

  • Forum Lie Evidence 1.jpg
    Forum Lie Evidence 1.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Forum Lie Evidence 2.jpg
    Forum Lie Evidence 2.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 49
I deleted about 50 to 70 old threads last night, hour to get to a similar amount. aShould take a few days to get them all.
 
I deleted about 50 to 70 old threads last night, hour to get to a similar amount. aShould take a few days to get them all.

Tim's protest is a joke, since he has sent me an ultimatum to approve any and all threads or delete all his previous threads. Unfortunately I cannot delete his threads and couldn't be bothered indulging him anyway. But if you'd like to, PLEASE DELETE ALL OF HIS THREADS FROM ANY STORY I MODERATE. I expect that request obliges him to leave me alone, unless he is a hypocrite full of shit.

Yeah, I know. Here comes more threads. Sigh.
 
I've cleared out many of his aliases. I'm working my way through.

P.S Y'all can help by reporting his threads. Just put TJChurch in the reason.

Also, if he has a series of threads that are all his, just give the upper most thread.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The new username is ru1eader:

http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.writer.summary/ru1eader

Such irony, since I have his confession to violating several rules for both Literotica and vBulletin.

P.S Y'all can help by reporting his threads. Just put TJChurch in the reason.

Also, if he has a series of threads that are all his, just give the upper most thread.

Three points of interest:

1.) Unlike a more modern site, CHYOO has a loophole in its banishment that allows someone to continue posting and editing threads after banishment. It is not serious, the glitch has a restriction that will lock out the user eventually, unless death by exhaustion is the intent. Therefore, after banishing an account, please check on it once more after 24 hours have past to ensure this loophole has not been exploited. Unfortunately, it seems he exploited this on ruleader1, as some of his threads popped up on this account once more.

2.) Exactly how far back do you intend to go? Will this be as hell_kaiserV2 suggested and hit every thread that came after the banishment of the TJChurch account provided someone else hasn't supplied a child thread, or is this a different arrangement?

3.) CLITaurus has copied one of his threads made with the fakeout001 account for his story Hotel Arcadia, making only minute edits due to the difference in the protagonist's sex. In the event there are other threads like this one or similar situations, how are you ruling?
 
1) I am aware of the exploit, and had already deleted some threads posted after the banishment. They're all gone now.

2) I am deleting all threads that do not have followup threads from non-banned nicknames. If the followup it's trivial, I may delete it anyway.

3) if they don't have one of Tim's nicknames as author, I'm not deleting them.

Thanks to those who have been reporting threads. It seriously reduces the time it takes me to get tothem all.
 
1) I am aware of the exploit, and had already deleted some threads posted after the banishment. They're all gone now.

2) I am deleting all threads that do not have followup threads from non-banned nicknames. If the followup it's trivial, I may delete it anyway.

3) if they don't have one of Tim's nicknames as author, I'm not deleting them.

Thanks to those who have been reporting threads. It seriously reduces the time it takes me to get tothem all.

1] There was no exploit to be aware of. That'd be like saying I "exploited" the stupidity of the vast majority of you; If any of you were as smart as me, you'd do the same!

2] "If the followup it's trivial,...." I believe the word you wanted there was "is", Einstein. Hopefully, you're not deleting threads to their quality of grammar; "People in glass houses..." shouldn't post when stoned.

3] If they do, you're deleting them, but only because you don't want any threads of higher quality than yours to exist... Which means 95% of the site may be gone by the end of the year.
 
1] There was no exploit to be aware of. That'd be like saying I "exploited" the stupidity of the vast majority of you; If any of you were as smart as me, you'd do the same!

2] "If the followup it's trivial,...." I believe the word you wanted there was "is", Einstein. Hopefully, you're not deleting threads to their quality of grammar; "People in glass houses..." shouldn't post when stoned.

3] If they do, you're deleting them, but only because you don't want any threads of higher quality than yours to exist... Which means 95% of the site may be gone by the end of the year.

It's all quite stupid. All your threads are the same and when I read your posts on the forum every post is same there too. Everyone is jealous and no one can write. Even your feedback is the same, 1's where you explain how much my writing sucks.

I read about you when I first started reading the forum and I wondered if you really were as bad as they portrayed you. You weren't until I started rejecting your threads and outed your new nickname on the forum. Now almost every new thread I post get a 1 with vicious feedback from you. I write to instead of too in one place and you think that the thread obviously deserves a 1. You even gave a link I made a 1, claiming it was as empty as my head. It was a link of course it was empty. I'm still not sure how you managed find and rate it, but you did.

Reading feedback used to be fun, now it' not. I wish you would stop taking the fun out of this site.
 
Last edited:
1) Since none of us have been banned, we don't have your vast experience with the system's operation after a nickname is banned. How could we? Besides, I'm sure you were unaware of what was happening, and only found out when we mentioned it. How's that for stupid.

2) The 'it's' came from my phone, which was stoned.

3) ROFL-CSOMN (Coffee Shooting Out My Nose)
 
Cleaned Stories

A Wishbone Tale
Celeb Hotel
Doctor's Visit
Alpha Virtual Sex
18 and I Like It
 
More purged porn

A Hard Choice
Action!
The AXE Effect
 
Absolute Power purged.

It must be so maddening to lose 10 years of work. It might not have come to this if you hadn't been such a little delusional bitch.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top