Naked Saturday Morning at Home

I'm the type that strips down to my underwear as soon as I walk thru the door. Once the day comes to a closing point when I know no one will be stopping by I am all about walking around naked. My kids are even the type that comfortably run around in thier diapers:) Since my children are getting older I guess we are going to have to start being more discreet. I think I could be comfy in a nudist colony!

Naked in the Woods

I have some rural property, very isolated and private. On a warm Spring or Summer day, I enjoy a naked romp through the woods. The feeling of warm air on naked skin is stimulating and erotic. Sharing the feeling with someone similarly inclined makes it all the better. I have to admit though that I wear shoes - grass burrs take most of the fun out of the experience.

Last edited:
Love spending time naked. When it is not winter I try to spend as much time as possible naked. Love sitting on my deck letting the sun warm me up. Naked is always the best way to be.

I love letting my breasts and pussy just breath and I often rub my hard nipples to

I wear my Hanes boxer bries all the time at home. I do take them off for bedtime. Wife usually just wears a gown with nothing underneath.

Is on a day off when am not going anywhere is close all my currents lock my door and walk around completely naked I feel so free and sexy love letting my body breath or sometimes just wear my panties No top or bra I would love to go to a nude beach

Been active on this thread for a while now...keep each other posted on the particulars of our enjoyment of our nudity.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=812927

Check it out and post if you're so inclined and thanks for sharing!

Is on a day off when am not going anywhere is close all my currents lock my door and walk around completely naked I feel so free and sexy love letting my body breath or sometimes just wear my panties No top or bra I would love to go to a nude beach

I just luv hearing this... Living in Miami, I don't think it will be difficult to find a topless beach....Or a man to adore you

i am thinking of

I am thinking of becoming a nudist just get a house or apartment near the beach like a nude beach and just free skin

With Haulover, one of the most famous nude beaches in the world, just north of South Beach, it should be easy to fulfill your wish!

hi

Last night I slept completely nude and this morning woke up my nipples was rock hard

Unexpected Opportunity

A surprise opportunity to get naked here...still the morning for a few more minutes. Hopefully I can stay nude well into the afternoon.

Back