Cryptographics

cryptographics

Experienced
Joined
Dec 31, 2012
Posts
33
Braid.
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • Braid-LIT.jpg
    Braid-LIT.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 378
I find this piece bizarrely fascinating. I'd say it looks like so-and-so meets whats-his-face, but I'm sure you know who your work tastes like. Your line work is fantastic. I would be interested in seeing other illustrations.
 
Well! Thank you very much ananananada! Very kind of you.

There is much more.
You may have even seen some here or there, which is neither here nor there.
And there is much more yet to cum.



hee hee..."bizarrely fascinating":D

BTW so-and-so has met whats-his-face.:) face to face.
 
started some digital color. will also try some "old school" color.
Not much time to devote to it though.:(

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • Braid-color-start.jpg
    Braid-color-start.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 315
Not digging the hand colored piece, but the digital looks promising. There's a fluidity that was lost with the colored pencil.
 
I really like the way you drew her braid, and the the little wild hairs escaping from it. :)
 
I personally loved the hand colored piece (but felt it needed more time). But I could be partial to the fact that, you colored in my braid (I'm a redhead) and I love having my hair touched or "held".

Of course, art is good or bad, simply in the eyes of the beholder or the artist. Thanks for sharing yours.
 
I personally loved the hand colored piece (but felt it needed more time). But I could be partial to the fact that, you colored in my braid (I'm a redhead) and I love having my hair touched or "held".

Of course, art is good or bad, simply in the eyes of the beholder or the artist. Thanks for sharing yours.

hmmm
It was drawn 4 months ago. How much more time does it need?:confused:;)


OH! You mean more time spent drawing/coloring it! :D:rolleyes:

I suppose I could go back to it, though it is on crappy paper, which does not tolerate much.

Hair makes for a wonderful handle and sensuous ....um...sensations. (nearly redundant, again)


There are other drawings of redheads in the vicinity.
for example.
 
Last edited:
Interesting picture. You've definitely got artistic talent. Keep it up!
 
Is there any sort of fetish behind this, or any particular turn-on? Or was it just for fun?
 
Is there any sort of fetish behind this, or any particular turn-on? Or was it just for fun?

not really a "fetish" for me, but It is a turn-on to get a grip of a woman's hair... and I like drawing hair. (and there's the Jim Dine thing).

Mostly fun. turn on.
 
HA! scrolling through the older threads....
I forgot about this!!!!


heeeheeee
 
Back
Top