Date advice girls only

i think the fact that you're probably the only black guy at your college who's never touched a boob before is non-threatening enough.

if you wouldn't normally wear it anyway, don't wear it for this unsuspecting hapless young lass.

don't pretend to be that which you're not.

Hey, who says I've never touched a boob? I had a girlfriend back in HS, although that was three years ago.

I just never approach girls I wait till they come to me. It happens from time to time. My HS girlfriend was the one to ask me out.

This girl I asked out was worth going out of my comfort zone for. If you could see her you would know why, tall flowing red hair. She's brilliant to talk to; she plays the cello better than yo-yo-ma, she’s smart, smarter than me. Let’s just say tonight better fucking go well.

is "here comes lunch!" still acceptable? it's been a while since i've been on the dating scene

Only in certain northern states and some parts of Canada.

The women there don't really like it, they're just used to it.

I've never heard that before. I would have thought the guy was going to throw up on me...

A redhead, huh? Beware the crazy factor :)

Let’s just say tonight better fucking go well.

dude, what the actual fuck?
two minutes ago you too sheepish to even pick out a god damn shirt to wear, and now you're billy badass?

i fear for this girl :(

pink-test.jpg

093253-120103-s-james-pattinson-glenn-mcgrath.jpg

Pink isn't just for girls, and cricket isn't just for guys.
The McGrath Foundation doing great things.

Michael Clarke. Pup. I don't like him. Good on him for donning the pink though.

1. Look she's not better than Yo Yo MA, it’s not possible. Don't put her on a pedestal.
2. Pink should be fine
3. What time is this thing? DON”T BE LATE! If you’re picking her up get there early. If you’re meeting her somewhere get there early.
4. Oh if you haven’t yet. Do some opposition research on the girl. Find out everything you can.

I've never heard that before. I would have thought the guy was going to throw up on me...

A redhead, huh? Beware the crazy factor :)

Women with poor judgment hear it quite a lot.

1. Look she's not better than Yo Yo MA, it’s not possible. Don't put her on a pedestal.
2. Pink should be fine
3. What time is this thing? DON”T BE LATE! If you’re picking her up get there early. If you’re meeting her somewhere get there early.
4. Oh if you haven’t yet. Do some opposition research on the girl. Find out everything you can.

I'm going to call Walgreen's and tell them to stop selling you cough syrup.

dude, what the actual fuck?
two minutes ago you too sheepish to even pick out a god damn shirt to wear, and now you're billy badass?

i fear for this girl :(

I'm a gentle soul. my heads just all over the place. I just need to be calm everything will be ok.

I'm going to call Walgreen's and tell them to stop selling you cough syrup.

You know. What the fuck is wrong with that guy??? Research the girl, how are you married???

Well I'm outie!! Peace!

Last edited:
Look I'm a realist. Where blobfish is just godamned joke. Saying that I miss talking with him.

Now that what’s his face has left for his supposed date. Let’s makes bets.

How do you think it’ll go?

I think this will be the first and last date. His description of the girl, sounds to be good to be true, and if it it, she’s too good for him!

Pink isn't just for girls, and cricket isn't just for guys.
The McGrath Foundation doing great things.

Michael Clarke. Pup. I don't like him. Good on him for donning the pink though.

Always did like Glenn McGrath. Ponting, however...

I don't like pink on men.

Dunno why.

I really don't like any of the girly colors on males.

So not going into the details, but it went late and where going to see Skyfall tmrw. FUCK U LOQUEER U OLD SOB!

Back