First anal?

virgoman

Experienced
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Posts
45
Hi, been on here for a few years and have finally taken a few first steps in to male on male fun, however am still a male virgin. Tried it once but it was too sore. Have since moved onto anal vibes and the one I use is about 6 inches. When I use it it goes in great but then seems to hit a part that requires more pressure and despite this being sore to get past I have managed to get the whole thing in! I do enjoy it but it's a strange feeling of pleasure and pain! So, what I like to know will this barrier ease off the more I do it and will it be worse with a real cock?
 
It should ease up some. It wont ever be where you dont experience a little pain at that point, but thats part of the fun! Keep using your toy on yourself, it will get better.

But remember this, if you stop for a while, you're gonna have to start all over with stretching yourself out again. I used to be able to fit almost all my fingers in my ass, but then I stopped for a year or so and now I can barely do two.
 
It should ease up some. It wont ever be where you dont experience a little pain at that point, but thats part of the fun! Keep using your toy on yourself, it will get better.

But remember this, if you stop for a while, you're gonna have to start all over with stretching yourself out again. I used to be able to fit almost all my fingers in my ass, but then I stopped for a year or so and now I can barely do two.

Agree with this. Keep up on it or lose it and start over. :(
 
If you feel any pain you're not doing it right. It's all about preparation and slowly stretching.
 
Candle

My first bum fun was with a long white candle covered in Vasaline ,it was years ago though ,have had a vibrator up there and various other things
 
just go nice a slow when doing with a real cock ask your partner to be patient with you and ask him to put it deeper a bit at a time it will hurt for a bit then it will be amazing that was my experience with it
 
Losing My Anal Cherry...

just go nice a slow when doing with a real cock ask your partner to be patient with you and ask him to put it deeper a bit at a time it will hurt for a bit then it will be amazing that was my experience with it

Oh interwebs, we seem to share so much. I am a submissive cock-sucker, always have been, always will be. I delight in sucking cock, and surely there can be no more rewardingly enjoyable moment than when that big hard cock cums in your mouth…? I was always wary and a little nervous of the idea of anal sex, but my gentleman friend at the time was fairly insistent, and I was too shy to risk offending him by refusing. To prepare myself, I watched a lot of gay anal sex online and pretty soon I got fairly curious to know what it was that those submissive guys getting ass-fucked were experiencing. I was a little nervous the first time he fucked me, but I was amazed how easy it slipped all the way in, how good it felt to be penetrated, and how wonderfully slutty I felt to be taken doggy-style from the rear. My own cock was burning erect and I spunked-off helplessly before he did, which amused him. Since then I've grown to love taking anal… but I still prefer to suck that big cock every opportunity I get...
 
even if you just experiment with gay sex you will never forget the feeling of having a cock up the ass
 
Any pain? One finger, well lubed hurts me. I marvel at anyone who feels no pain at anal sex. I gave up trying to enjoy it many years ago. Men I have topped have always had at least some pain. In my experience those who enjoy anal enjoy the pain or accept the pain as part of the experience. Some even love and/or embrace the pain.
 
Back
Top