My First Submission - Still Pending

Kkushal

Virgin
I have submitted my first story's FIRST PART on 8/11/2013 and my submission is still pending till this hour of time ie 10.45 am of 10/11/2013 and I am hopeful, after end of 72 hours of submission, my story may get approval of concern authority and it will publish....!!! It will be very disappointing for me if - it gets rejected ! Please pray for me and wish me best you can......
Thanks...

I have submitted my first story's FIRST PART on 8/11/2013 and my submission is still pending till this hour of time ie 10.45 am of 10/11/2013 and I am hopeful, after end of 72 hours of submission, my story may get approval of concern authority and it will publish....!!! It will be very disappointing for me if - it gets rejected ! Please pray for me and wish me best you can......
Thanks...

Kkushal, understand your impatience but waiting times seem to have risen to up to 9 days according to the other thread here. Laurel, the person who vets all the submissions said she had reduced the wait time but not as far as you expect.

Whatever you do, don't click on your submission or you will go back to zero. Accept or reject has the same waiting time. Don't worry.

Hold on, am I reading correctly that you submitted this in August and it has been two months?

If that's the case there is something wrong somewhere and you need to contact the site

If you look at this link off to the right you will see send a private message to Laural do that and explain what's going on.

http://forum.literotica.com/member.php?u=7

Now if I read you wrong and you are only waiting three days, then yes waiting time is up to 8 days maybe more if you are new.

Hold on, am I reading correctly that you submitted this in August and it has been two months?

If that's the case there is something wrong somewhere and you need to contact the site

If you look at this link off to the right you will see send a private message to Laural do that and explain what's going on.

http://forum.literotica.com/member.php?u=7

Now if I read you wrong and you are only waiting three days, then yes waiting time is up to 8 days maybe more if you are new.

Get in the groove. He submitted this on 8 Nov not August. Just the problem between the US and the rest of the English speaking world.

Get in the groove. He submitted this on 8 Nov not August. Just the problem between the US and the rest of the English speaking world.

Thanks...

Oh, silly me! I would have never known that! Having only been involved in international logistics for twenty years!

Go back and read my post I asked to make sure I was understanding it correctly. After all how far fetched is it to think he is from the US?

Go chase Pilot around he's an easier target.

Thanks...

New stories are currently going up 7 days after submission. Last week it was up to 9 days, but it's come back down, a little. That being said, the submission time for first time authors is usually a day or two longer, so you're realistically looking at sometime between November 15 and 17 before yours is up.

In the meantime, all you can do is be patient. Do not hit the pending button unless you want to go to the back of the line. Read some stories, or get started on your next piece. Or just kick back with a cold one.

Lucky me. I have two stalkers. I don't even have to post to the thread. :D

Back