question about possibly going too far

TheLustWriter

Virgin
I had an idea for a story, but before I post it, or even go beyond a few paragraphs, I want to know if the idea isn't going too far.

Basically it's about this guy that somehow captured several celebrities and is going to have his way with them on live TV, as well as let the audience participate in the gangbang. My problem are 2 things.

First, is this going too far? I mean they're celebs, but they're still real people. I haven't browsed much through the stories but I'm not sure if there are many stories about celebs being taken against their will.

Second... well my first star is Scarlet Johansson cause frankly, just thinking of her ass in that skin-tight Black Widow outfit gets me hard instantly. But after the deal with that dude that hacked her cellphone, I don't want her coming after me or any other celeb featured for that matter. It also makes me wonder if anyone (celebs) even bother to look through this site for any story on them. Like having Kim K be like 'wtf.... all these gangbang stories about me???"

So anyways, before I proceed... what are your thoughts guys. Don't worry about the logic and specifics about the story and how it will work, I have that covered. It's the idea of using celebs in this story that concerns me.

Last edited:
Then don't. Make some up. Do a roman a clef, use Captain Ersatzes. The Reader understands celebrity, and if you give a little description of each character's rise to fame, they'll read between the lines.

I don't read or write celebrity stories -- they creep me out. I don't know why, exactly, but they do.

So, with that said, I don't think there's anything particularly "wrong" with your proposed story. I do recall one Celebrity story (sometimes I do give in to curiosity) that involved some kind of wrestling match with Janet Jackson and J Lo and various sexual toys, and it wasn't any kind of romance. So people do write stories putting celebrities in non-con situations.

Lit has a disclaimer in its celebrity category about how such things fall under satire, although I don't know how much protection that provides. I doubt that any celebrity would go after a specific author here -- there must be tons of places on the internet that have celebrity stories, not just Lit. Any celeb could probably employ a law firm's worth of lawyers to deal with just such things, and that's just not feasible.

Is your story going too far? That probably depends on you. Some readers will think so, others will think it was tame. You can't win on that issue (in any genre, really).

I have to second CWatson, though. If writing this is giving you so much pause, perhaps you need to rethink your approach.

One last thing. Recently there was a thread where an author said they'd written a celebrity story without specifically naming the celeb and it went into a different category. If you do a similar thing, then I would make a note in the submissions file about why it should go in to the Celebrity category even if a celebrity is not named.

So people do write stories putting celebrities in non-con situations.

There are certainly stories of that nature in the Celeb section, but my understanding (from something posted on the forums a few weeks back that I can't find just now) is that this sort of story is no longer accepted - the ones in the archive may be 'grandfathered' content that wouldn't pass moderation today.

Seconding the recommendation to use fictionalised characters.

There is another solution (although, I very much agree with PennLady in that that type of story does nothing for me and I find them very objectionable - celebrities are celebrities, but they're still real human beings, and I know I wouldn't want to see myself in someone else's erotic story and so think the consideration should be extended to everyone).

But if you really have a need to write a story centering around, say, Anne Hathaway then you can write about whatever it is that's happening in your story as happening to Cat Woman. Those who are interested in that sort of story will fill in the blanks with Anne Hathaway's face (and, undoubtedly, her tits and ass, too - and for those wanting an imagined realistic representation of more personal parts of her body they can google images of the last time she got out of a limo). The solution is also nice because if people fantasize about Halle Berry, Michelle Pfeiffer, Eartha Kitt, Lee Meriwether, or Julie Newmar they can insert the Cat Woman of their choice (although as you get much further back than Halle Berry filling in the naughty bit blanks becomes more difficult).

I actually considered doing the story... but using fictional characters like you say. I seen the site has stories for characters like the X-Men, Batman and even characters from live-action shows....so yeah, instead of actual celebs, I can alter it to have comic book/cartoon characters instead.

I actually considered doing the story... but using fictional characters like you say. I seen the site has stories for characters like the X-Men, Batman and even characters from live-action shows....so yeah, instead of actual celebs, I can alter it to have comic book/cartoon characters instead.

I think that if they are actual published cartoon characters, you'll have to follow all of the same guidelines for celebrity that you would have to do for real people celebrities. But by all means give it a shot. Write it and worry about where/if it posts later.

Stay away from DC characters they are really tight with those. Lit removed/rejected several not too long ago.

Even though they're not 'real people' they are owned and copyrighted and not everyone wants there super heroes depicted in sexual situations.

Hmm so far I have seen several X-Men stories in the celeb section and even a Sailor Moon story.

Neither the X-men or Sailor Moon are DC characters.

I noted stay away from DC so if there are any other characters you want to use find out who publishes them.

I noted stay away from DC so if there are any other characters you want to use find out who publishes them.

yeah I know. I just think it's odd how Marvel is either ok with it or just doesn't care as much as DC does.

yeah I know. I just think it's odd how Marvel is either ok with it or just doesn't care as much as DC does.

Marvel cares far more about movies right now than the actual characters. DC actually cares about how they're represented.

I'm not aware of any court cases or implimentation of same concerning either books or stories for either of these companies. Perhaps some cases can be cited to move this from rumor and possible urban myth.

Of course all that matters here is how Literotica interprets matters. I've just been through a little wrangle with them myself over a copyright issue, but I think that's straightened out and the story will appear as submitted.

I'm not aware of any court cases or implimentation of same concerning either books or stories for either of these companies. Perhaps some cases can be cited to move this from rumor and possible urban myth.

Of course all that matters here is how Literotica interprets matters. I've just been through a little wrangle with them myself over a copyright issue, but I think that's straightened out and the story will appear as submitted.

Literotica is who I am speaking of. There have been threads in Story ideas where several stories featuring DC characters were rejected/removed.

Its not necessarily about copy right, but the "portrayel" of the characters.

as for official law suits, I have not seen anyone "officially" try to use DC trademarked characters without permission. They were more than happy to let Six Flags name their rides after Batman and Superman, but I'm sure for a price.

Stay away from DC characters they are really tight with those. Lit removed/rejected several not too long ago.

Even though they're not 'real people' they are owned and copyrighted and not everyone wants there super heroes depicted in sexual situations.

Is this true? There are tons and tons of DC character fics in the celebrities section.

This dude, for example, has written over 100 stories (literally) about Batgirl:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=554054&page=submissions

It really bummed me out when I read your posts, my next story which I had already started was going to be a humorous parody story of the ridiculous old Superman comics (with sex involved). The story would pretty much lose all of its humor if I changed their names to parody names instead. Do you think I should bother finishing it or would it get rejected?

Last edited:
It really bummed me out when I read your posts, my next story which I had already started was going to be a humorous parody story of the ridiculous old Superman comics (with sex involved). The story would pretty much lose all of its humor if I changed their names to parody names instead. Do you think I should bother finishing it or would it get rejected?

Parodies are specifically permitted by copyright law. Who knows what the Web site would choose to do with it, though.

Back