The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man wrote stories with his music when no one else did.
Nicest guy in the world, too. Bought me more than a couple drinks one night.

Whaat! I can't even be jealous. I'm just too happy thinking of such an occurrence. What a loss. Only 71, ugh. I thought he'd just be there forever. If David Bowie starts to look his age, I'm going to throw a fit.

*smiles*

LT: sometimes I can see the allure in quitting, I really can. I would be lying if I said I don't judge it poorly, BUT I can see the allure.

I agree wholeheartedly...

Sometimes it beckons like a familiar friend.

LT ~ .....oh....just....fuck it.

grumbles

ALT ~ I think I need more threads, new threads....stuff to write. I know there are things to be written on the horizon but...want them now!

Ahh.. yes.. posting in that thread will totally get you attention. Despite the fact that there is a thread devoted for things exactly like that. But.. you're a special little snowflake aren't you?

I thrill to not knowing

Oh...you would let me go so easily?

Pinned against the wall, pretty snowflake. In my arms, where you belong. Unless you can coerce me into letting you lead.
I wish only for your happiness, my darling, whether that is on the tip of my tongue or flitting away.

Ya know... Being the black sheep of my family suits me.

If I see another Christmas decoration or product or have one more person ask me what we are planning for Christmas I am gonna scream. Seriously people lets get through thanksgiving first... One headache at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back