Bus Driver (closed for Nickissora)

=He blushed and nods. Later he had dropped them all off as Skids made his way tot he apartment a bit later ringing the bell he was in a tee shirt and jeans. Skids had her panties with him as he smiled waiting for her to answer the door.-

*Veronica had been a horny mess all day. She'd rushed here after school to get ready. Now she stood in a see through lace nightgown with no bra or panties. Finally she heard the doorbell and opened it.* "Hey you!"

-Skids blushed and saw her get up.-"uh hey."-he said blushing to her and cleared the blush.-"you look sexy."-he said and held her close to his body.-"I didn't expect this at all."-he said and ran a hand down her body slowly.-

*Veronica smiled and pulled him into the apartment and closed the door* "I wanted to wear something nice for you." *she kissed him deeply and pressed her body against his*

-Skids just about came in his pants as he had a raging hard on again as he picked her up in the kiss and held the kiss tight as he ran his hands over her back enjoying the feel.-

*she squeaked a little and wrapped her legs around his waist. She could feel his hard on against her bare pussy a d started tried rub against. The feel of it almost made her cum. She moaned into the kiss.*

-Skids moaned in to her mouth as he broke the kiss a moment.-"This feels incredible i already feel 10 times better then when i was with my EX I am one lucky guy right now."-Skids smiled as he looked around.-"We better find a place to continue this or there may be a mes on the floor."-he joked and chuckled.-

*she gave him a wicked smile* "Oh I don't have a problem with that" *she said giggling* "The first door on your right is the extra room. I have it all ready." *she'd put fresh sheets on the bed, lighten a few candles, and there was protection in the drawers. She was on the pill but she didn't know how skids would want her.*

-Skids carried her in as he sat her on the bed a moment.-"so...i do have to ask do you want me to use protection? If your not on the pill or anything i will use it."-he said as he looked to her wanting to move past this obstacle as Skids kissed her lips a bit and over her neck.-

*she tilted her head to give him more access* "I'm on the pill so I don't mind if you fill me with your hot cum. Do you want my tight teen cunt filled with your cream skids?" *she smiled as she teaser him a little with her answer*

-He nods and smiled.-"I would love that."-he said as he laid her on the bed slowly removing the night gown he saw everything and slowly kissed down her neck to suck on her breasts.-

*she laid her head on the bed and moaned softly as he sucked her nipples. Her hand reached out and rubbed his head gently*

-Skids kissed down lifting her legs he began to lick her pussy seeing she was so wet.-"Wow your really wet down here."-he said as he licked her juicy pussy.-

"Mmm...uh huh you did that to me..after our encounter on the bus my pussy's been aching and dripping for you." *she moaned as he tasted her pussy and she remembered how she'd tried to take the edge off by fingerings herself after school.*

-Skids was excited as he began to eat her pussy out digging deep in to her wet juicy pussy he groaned feeling her body shiver as he licked her pussy and rubbed her clit.-

*Veronice felt her body moan and shiver as he ate her pussy like a pro. She moaned louder and opened her eyes so she could watch her bus driver make her cum*

-Rubbing her clit Skids loved to hear her moan and it was bringing him to be very hard indeed. Skids licked deep in her aching pussy juices dripping every where.-

*she wound her hands into his hair and held his head moaning louder. Her pussy was flowing with her juices.*

-Skids loved her pussy as he felt her grip at the bed he smiled and removed his mouth.-"How am i doing?"-he asked Skids seeing love and lust run in her eyes-

"Great. Please don't stop skids. Please" *she whimpered and started to squirm. She was so close*

-Skids began to finger her pussy with two fingers as he licked her clit he had such a boner and wanted to see what she had in store next.-

*she arched her back moaning and clenching her fists. She felt her orgasn building up. It only took a few more moments before she came moaning as loud as she could*

-Skids felt her orgasms squeezing her muscles together as he held his tongue to her pussy lapping a the juices he removed his mouth and smiled.-"I hope that was good."

"It was great." *she pulled him up between her legs. It had Bern great but she wanted more.*

-Skids blushed as he removed his shirt and looked to her.-"Do you want more Veronica?"-he asked as he began to unbuckle his pants and removed both it and his boxer briefs as he stood there on the bed with about a 9inch cock and smiled to her.-

Back