ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chewies a big guy, i believe he fights. he could give a great fight i think. so yeah, you're just completely out of the loop lol i may believe somehting that you don't know, maybe chewie was talkign about games, maybe not. i'll let him make that call

heh!i guess you're right........hmmmmmm.my hybrid wolf clan thread is practicly dead.....i'm not good at creating threads

yeah? thats too bad

i really liked my first thred. and i've been jucggling a few ideas, but i'd put them here, or on the new threads thread first and see who bites

sure you are. see, im throwing a line at you, and now you're supposed to bite....

*picks the fireball out of the air and puts it in a jar* thanks... i'll sell it as.... dragon fire. lol works well enough

*sigh*

I go out for the afternoon/evening & everyone is gone. :(

*nibbles on Khaddy's ear*

I would bite but I have enough blood & food & drink in me for the night :D

Arc da Rat said:
*sigh*

I go out for the afternoon/evening & everyone is gone. :(

*nibbles on Khaddy's ear*

I would bite but I have enough blood & food & drink in me for the night :D

hahahaha Tokambi!!You relly need to settle down on the blood!

Khadgar said:
WWE of course. LOL! no no, not fake pro, olympic style wrestling.
'Olympic style' as in 'naked men wrestling and then getting rubbed down with scented oils?' :D

Tokambi? :confused:

Toka-Oh!when I was a kid is was in a gang,we wanted to make sure that nobodie knew what we were saying so we made an laugage,tokambi means funny as hell

Ah, ok, I thought it was a reference to a video game.

In other news:
706.gif
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPECTRAL!!!
biggringift.gif

Hahaha, thanks babe

Hey, whats in that box? :) *Shakes it*

And hey, if you want to learn a fun language that most people wouldn't know, take up ASL (American Sign Language).

SpectralDragoon said:
Hahaha, thanks babe

Hey, whats in that box? :) *Shakes it*
Me of course! What else could someone want for their birthday?! ;) Now stop shaking me dammit!!

crysede said:

Me of course! What else could someone want for their birthday?! ;) Now stop shaking me dammit!!

Well I can't really think of too much. (And if I can I'm not saying it).

Hmm, guess I'll have to open you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back