Selkie (closed for heartofcourage)

Riona rode in the boat, watching out over the waves as he directed them to the fishing spot that he normally went to. She lay down in the boat, her arm trailing over the end to dip into the cool water. She sighed a happy smile at the contact with the water.
 
Dane started throwing the net overboard, hoping he get a good load of fish. He looks at Riona dipping her fingers in the water and thought of something.

"Can you turn to a seal and get some fish?"
 
Riona lifted her head and looked at her mate, nodding her head as she reached for the seal skin, pulling it on and then jumping over the side of the boat and into the cool ocean.
 
Dane dragged the net and pulled out a decent load of fishes. He wondered how Riona was doing.
 
Riona swam among the waves, her heart singing as she explored her former home. She darted too and fro, scaring fish in her wake until she had a respectable number bunched together. Swimming them towards the boat, she pushed upwards on the wave, forcing a group of them into Dane’s boat. Breaking the surface, she looked up at him and barked.
 
Dane was amazed how Riona forced the fishes to the boat. He leaned down and petted her for a job well done.

"Good. Need more fish then you come back."
 
Riona barked at him in understanding and then dove back beneath the water, doing the same thing twice more before she went to float on the waves, relaxing as Dane continued fishing.
 
Dane gathered the fishes in the freezer box, more than enough to sell.
Dane smiled at Riola and told her to meet him back at shore, promising to reward her.
 
Riona raced against Dane’s boat on the way back to the shore. While he was docking it, she pulled herself up on the shore, sunning herself on the beach in her seal skin, purring at the feel of the rays upon her skin.
 
Dane made it to the shore, a few minutes after Riona did. He got out and saw Riona, still a seal, relaxing.
He petted her, thanking her for helping her catch a great amount of fishes.

"You can turn back now"
 
Dane was surprised that the clothes she was wearing before had gone, wondering if it just disappeared. He would have to remember that another time.

For now, he was concentrating on kissing Riona on the lips caressing her bare body.

"Let's go inside."

Dane carried her back to the house, kissing her along the way.
 
Riona smiled as he caressed her body, her arms wrapping around his neck as he carried her back into the house.

“Dane. Sex?” She asked him, looking him in the eye as she asked him in a very serious tone.
 
Dane wondered what was with the serious tone, but would always like to have sex with her.
"Yes"
Dane put her on the bed. Getting on top of her, he started kissing her, massaging her breasts as he got her ready and wet.
 
“Dane.” She purred, her eyes closing as she stretched her arms above her head, the feel of his hands against her breasts always making her wet and aroused. She spread her legs for him to see, her body wiggling on top of the comforter.
 
Dane then unzipped his pants, showing his erect penis and entered Riona with a moan. He started to hump her steadily, enjoying the moment and the look on her face.
 
Riona writhed and purred beneath him, the feel of his cock in her making her moan loudly. She didn’t think that she’d ever get enough of her mate. “Dane!” She cried out, her pussy clenching around him in a sudden rush.
 
Dane finally cummed inside of Riona, over and over, making her shiver in pleasure as she felt his cum inside of her. He never thought he would get used to cumming so much every day and he hardly felt tired yet. She must be doing something, whether she knows or not.

Dane finally stopped after a while and kissed her before getting off of her. He kissed her before he spoke.

"Riona. I have to go sell fishes now. I'll be back soon. You clean home and bath while I'm gone. OK?"
 
Riona sighed and kisses him back, a smile on her face as he told her he had to leave. She nodded her head in understanding. “Dane.” She purred, her cheek rubbing against his in a comforting motion, taking in his scent.
 
Dane kissed her one more time and dressed up to go to the market with the fish he and Riona caught.

He smiled to her one more time.

"You look beautiful..but be sure to put on clothes too so you won't get cold."

Dane then left, leaving Riona alone in the house.
 
Riona dressed in a shirt of Dane's after he left, spending time to clean the house before she took a bath. Fresh and clean, she slipped beneath the sheets of their bed and yawned, drifting off into a peaceful sleep as she waited for her mate to return.
 
At the late afternoon, Dane came back, made a great profit, helped that he had more than enough to sell thanks to Riona.

He saw Riona sleeping peacefully. He walked quietly to her removed the sheets from her, seeing she wasn't wearing any pants. He grinned as he took his finger and plunged it in her pussy.
 
Riona moaned in her sleep, her legs squeezing around Dane's hand as he fingered her pussy. She let out a breathy sigh, her nipples pressing against the shirt that she wore as she lived in a beautiful dream.
 
Dane sped up the fingering, feeling her cum leak out to his hand. He even squeezed her plump butt, making her bark sensually.

(I can't even get tired of that bark)
 
Riona moaned as she felt the fingers move faster, her eyes finally opening as she barked in pleasure, cumming hard against Dane's hand as he squeezed her bottom.

"Dane!" She cried out, her hips rising up to him, presenting him her wet flesh.
 
Back
Top