Can't Believe I'm Asking This

champagne1982

Dangerous Liaison
I feel like a noob
who didn't read
the guidelines
or something....

But I have had my Dear Gord poem in the submission queue over at new poems for about a month. How long does it take to get the submitted poem posted these days? Is Kitty Mama on holiday?

I feel like a noob
who didn't read
the guidelines
or something....

But I have had my Dear Gord poem in the submission queue over at new poems for about a month. How long does it take to get the submitted poem posted these days? Is Kitty Mama on holiday?

I should complain (oops ask politely!) , I've got a new one up and it took 3 days.

Last edited:
Does it ever make you despondent that nobody bothers to comment these days? I'd rather I got slammed than be ignored! Commented by the way and that was a right palaver, it wouldn't let me comment without signing in (although I was already signed in for commenting on the forum!) and I couldn't remember my password so asked for it to be sent .......... it didn't arrive. Had to take a stab in the dark and finally got there!

Does it ever make you despondent that nobody bothers to comment these days? I'd rather I got slammed than be ignored! Commented by the way and that was a right palaver, it wouldn't let me comment without signing in (although I was already signed in for commenting on the forum!) and I couldn't remember my password so asked for it to be sent .......... it didn't arrive. Had to take a stab in the dark and finally got there!
I can't complain over much. Most of my poems are posted here on the forum, and what with being involved in the poetry community in Second Life, I get appreciation and feedback (not critique) on my poetry.

I am a very poor commenter over in New Poems. Perhaps in the new year I can take on the task of reading new poems on the list and giving them a review here in the forum. People used to get offended if you said too much of what they deemed negative critique, on their posted darlings. But being a reviewer helped callous up my skin.

For the most part it helps generate interest in the new poetry, but it also brought folks to the forum. I'll see what happens.

I can't complain over much. Most of my poems are posted here on the forum, and what with being involved in the poetry community in Second Life, I get appreciation and feedback (not critique) on my poetry.

I am a very poor commenter over in New Poems. Perhaps in the new year I can take on the task of reading new poems on the list and giving them a review here in the forum. People used to get offended if you said too much of what they deemed negative critique, on their posted darlings. But being a reviewer helped callous up my skin.

For the most part it helps generate interest in the new poetry, but it also brought folks to the forum. I'll see what happens.

Most of those that used to submit their poems seem to have disappeared from doing so leaving many mediocre ones in their wake.

Back