How to carry your Colt 1911 semi-auto pistol

The trigger is different on the military one and Sig has already offered a fix to those guns. The military is not looking to go back to a .45, they are going with the sig.

I'm glad Sig is stepping up. I hear good things about their 1911 line, too bad the military is stuck on 9mm.

When it comes to picking a holster, ability to grip is a key factor. If your holster doesn’t give you the ability to have a total combat grip on your gun when it is drawn, you need a different holster. I know that from my own experience.

I've just found such a thing. Seems good if to wear a loose t-shirt, yeah?

I agree, you should be ready when the barrel clears. High rise holsters work well, as do some shoulder holsters, though the latter have become less popular over time.

Just be careful, there have been incidents where sob holsters and the like combined with an accidental fall have caused some bad damage.

I would wish this vile thread shut down. The How To... was never a place for this gun fetish nonsense.

Take your gun masturbation fantasies away from here.

If you seriously want people to believe you are responsible people then be responsible for how your exultations of all things guns may influence others who may not be so responsible.

I would wish this vile thread shut down. The How To... was never a place for this gun fetish nonsense.

If you seriously want people to believe you are responsible people then be responsible for how your exultations of all things guns may influence others who may not be so responsible.

Congrats for putting at the top again, because you just have to comment, right?

That last paragraph could apply to anyone, for anything. Car fans should not mention how they like cars so some nut won't drive a car into the crowd. The issue isn't the tool so much as the person. Why don't we have a reasoned discussion on the people involved? So far the news has reported ISIS and Antifa taking credit.

The issue isn't the tool so much as the person. Why don't we have a reasoned discussion on the people involved? So far the news has reported ISIS and Antifa taking credit.

It is about the tool. Crazy and/or angry and/or scared people have been around forever and always will be. Here in the United States, we make sure they all have a gun. We can't get rid of people, but we can limit their access to tools of destruction.

We now know that the Vegas shooting was not carried out by ISIS or Antifa. The shooter was just another American gun owner.

Congrats for putting at the top again

actually no i didn't. I thought about it for some time but littlecordelera stepped it up. I see you have not responded to her question.

Anyhoo what would I know, I live in Australia?

We can't get rid of people, but we can limit their access to tools of destruction.

Mod - please shove this shit of a thread to the G board

It is about the tool. Crazy and/or angry and/or scared people have been around forever and always will be. Here in the United States, we make sure they all have a gun. We can't get rid of people, but we can limit their access to tools of destruction.

We now know that the Vegas shooting was not carried out by ISIS or Antifa. The shooter was just another American gun owner.

Then we had best ban planes, trucks, cars and knives for a start.

You are correct, crazy people/angry people (I don't quite get what scared people have to do with it) have been around, and in recent years have been treated badly and put on the streets, allowing for many to slip through the cracks and not get the help they need.

You cannot limit access in any reasonable way. Look at what is already out there, look at the ease in which criminals, yes, criminals, those who will not obey any law you propose, will obtain whatever they can, be it guns, cars, planes, fertilizer, etc., to hurt people. Look at that and propose a solution that will actually work, instead of make some people feel better momentarily without accomplishing anything worthwhile.

We don't know anything. There is still plenty that is not known. How do you know what affiliation he had or didn't have? Both ISIS and Antifa have claimed him, so how do you actively disprove that right now, with all the info flying about the way it is?

Right, another of the 200 million, who for no known reason committed this horror. For an eye opener, why don't you check political affiliations of past mass shooters then get back to me, hmm?

actually no i didn't. I thought about it for some time but littlecordelera stepped it up. I see you have not responded to her question.

I didn't respond to her question as it was obvious to anyone who stopped and thought for a second. Like anyone who had large objects going into a hotel (sound equipment, trade equipment, etc) it could be duffels, large suitcases, etc.

NightL, I am always ready for a calm debate, you are the one that brings all the vitriol and hate into it. You don't like the thread because of the subject. Well, what if we all let our fears and hates determine what was visible for others to read and maybe choose to participate in? It would be rather empty, don't you think?

People don't have to agree, they just have to be civil. Have a nice day.

Then we had best ban planes, trucks, cars and knives for a start.

You are correct, crazy people/angry people (I don't quite get what scared people have to do with it) have been around, and in recent years have been treated badly and put on the streets, allowing for many to slip through the cracks and not get the help they need.

You cannot limit access in any reasonable way. Look at what is already out there, look at the ease in which criminals, yes, criminals, those who will not obey any law you propose, will obtain whatever they can, be it guns, cars, planes, fertilizer, etc., to hurt people. Look at that and propose a solution that will actually work, instead of make some people feel better momentarily without accomplishing anything worthwhile.

We don't know anything. There is still plenty that is not known. How do you know what affiliation he had or didn't have? Both ISIS and Antifa have claimed him, so how do you actively disprove that right now, with all the info flying about the way it is?

Right, another of the 200 million, who for no known reason committed this horror. For an eye opener, why don't you check political affiliations of past mass shooters then get back to me, hmm?

Well, for a start, we need planes, trucks, cars, and knives. We don't NEED guns.

And you guys need to give up the "don't blame the tool" line. Nobody buys it. We can't be working so diligently to keep Iran and North Korea from having "the tools" while at the same time claiming that you can't blame the tools. It's preposterous.

And what difference does a shooter's political affiliation make? They still kill people, and they do a lot of it here in the United States. Why? Because we make sure they have easy access to guns. The Boston bombing was done with pressure cooker bombs. Why didn't they use some powerful explosive material? Because we control access to explosives, and we do a pretty good job of it.

All those threadbare arguments promoting guns have become worthless. A citizen of this country can't attend a concert or sit in a first-grade classroom without having to fear for his life. All one has to do is read the news to see how bad things have gotten.

In fact, some people have become so scared they have resorted to carrying guns!

The whole situation is utterly absurd.

Last edited:
Well, for a start, we need planes, trucks, cars, and knives. We don't NEED guns.

And you guys need to give up the "don't blame the tool" line. Nobody buys it. We can't be working so diligently to keep Iran and North Korea from having "the tools" while at the same time claiming that you can't blame the tools. It's preposterous.

And what difference does a shooter's political affiliation make? They still kill people, and they do a lot of it here in the United States. Why? Because we make sure they have easy access to guns. The Boston bombing was done with pressure cooker bombs. Why didn't they use some powerful explosive material? Because we control access to explosives, and we do a pretty good job of it.

All those threadbare arguments promoting guns have become worthless. A citizen of this country can't attend a concert or sit in a first-grade classroom without having to fear for his life. All one has to do is read the news to see how bad things have gotten.

In fact, some people have become so scared they have resorted to carrying guns!

The whole situation is utterly absurd.

You guys need to give up the "need" line. If you look at the Constitution carefully, you will notice it is not the "Bill of Needs". They are rights. The country was founded on armed revolt, and what we have is a very ingrained culture of firearms.

Also, one could argue the case you don't need planes, trucks, cars or knives. They are very helpful, but take a look at jolly old England, who is well on its way to ban knives. At least long, pointy ones. Then I predict they will ban short, pointy ones. Before you know it, they will have to spread butter on their scones with rocks.

As for foreign policy, that's a totally different kettle of fish, and I don't agree with a lot of it either. But I am talking about what goes on at home.

I just find it interesting that the party that argues most vehemently for gun control is the party whose members commit the vast majority of the infractions.

Um, have you heard about what is going on in Europe lately? Paris has very strict gun control laws which helped them not a bit. Also in Germany, Russia, Serbia, etc. Nice and Britain again with vehicles.

I think we have so many problems here in the US because of our failed support system for people with mental health issues, radicals and the growing sentiment of hatred in a large portion of our population.

About the Boston idiots, well, I am very familiar with MA law, and all I will say is that I honestly believe you are way off on that one.

Just as those worn-out, overemotional arguments for gun control have left a whopping large segment of the population more annoyed than anything else. I did notice you failed to answer what 'law' would stop a criminal, who by definition doesn't obey laws?

That is a good point, some folk are scared. I know some that have been attacked by Antifa for daring to have an opposing view. They weren't protesting either, just walking by. No civil debate, just a physical attack. That isn't helping the perception, yet nobody seems too concerned.

It is quite absurd on many levels. But until people on opposite sides of the fence can agree to a civil discourse, progress I fear will not be significant. I've seen posts of people glad that people were killed, merely because of who the victims may have voted for, which is pretty sick. People like that right there are a large reason people feel the need to defend themselves, and honestly, can you blame them?

I've seen posts of people glad that people were killed, merely because of who the victims may have voted for, which is pretty sick. People like that right there are a large reason people feel the need to defend themselves, and honestly, can you blame them?

Some of you carry guns because you heard that some people were glad that other people died?

QT, honestly, I have never before read or heard or seen anything that more adequately defines the term, "gun nut."

Some of you carry guns because you heard that some people were glad that other people died?

QT, honestly, I have never before read or heard or seen anything that more adequately defines the term, "gun nut."

No, I said that people like that, people that are so full of hate because of something like voting preference, people that openly state they wish people were dead, people that think it is ok to respond to speech with physical violence, those people and their sick ideas are why some folk feel the need to have on hand a means to defend themselves.

If to you "gun nut" means someone that sees there are a lot of sick and twisted people out there with no compunction about inflicting violence on others as they see fit and wishing the means of defense...

Of course we must then add in the common criminal reasons as well. Home invasions, burglaries, carjackings, rapes, assaults, etc. I am not lucky enough to have armed security patrols, like many of the wealthy and powerful, to protect me and mine.

Last edited:
I am not lucky enough to have armed security patrols, like many of the wealthy and powerful, to protect me and mine.

Then perhaps USA should pull its head out from its arse and follow the successful examples of many other countries - but what would I know living in Australia. Maybe then your argument would fall away to where it belongs - in the trash.

A start would be to stop the glorification of something that has one sole design purpose - that is to kill.

There is a sickness in your society and it is reflected in your television shows, movies, gaming and printed media. Having dinner with displays of murder and gun violence is simply fucked up.

John Oliver Investigates Gun Control in Australia (Parts I, II, III)
https://vimeo.com/97417009
https://vimeo.com/97566849
https://vimeo.com/98027509

but what would I know living in Australia

I ask you a question OTCurve, would you like to live in a society where your children never need to touch a gun? If that is a "yes" then why not work toward that goal. What would I know though, I live in Australia.

Then perhaps USA should pull its head out from its arse and follow the successful examples of many other countries - but what would I know living in Australia. Maybe then your argument would fall away to where it belongs - in the trash.

A start would be to stop the glorification of something that has one sole design purpose - that is to kill.

There is a sickness in your society and it is reflected in your television shows, movies, gaming and printed media. Having dinner with displays of murder and gun violence is simply fucked up.

John Oliver Investigates Gun Control in Australia (Parts I, II, III)
https://vimeo.com/97417009
https://vimeo.com/97566849
https://vimeo.com/98027509

but what would I know living in Australia

I ask you a question OTCurve, would you like to live in a society where your children never need to touch a gun? If that is a "yes" then why not work toward that goal. What would I know though, I live in Australia.

Which countries would these be exactly? In which countries are people safe from criminals? In which countries are people safe from those who would do them harm?

As you so subtly state, you live in Australia, so you see this issue from a removed perspective, as an outsider. I don't believe you can fully understand that we have a bill of rights. Not permissions, rights. Your thought is to change the way Americans view guns so that their use becomes less, yes? Then might I suggest you use methods other than name calling and other insults, as that rarely causes others to sway their opinions. As you say, my country should follow these successful countries, which we haven't named, and thus my argument falls away. But you haven't said anything meaningful to change anything, have you? It is obvious you are very passionate about this, but I fear you are letting your emotions control your ideas. Getting any country to do almost anything seems to me a very long and tedious process, yet you want things to just happen. How would you go about it if I may ask? How would you sway the opinions of eight times the number of people in your entire country which disagree with you? You'd better do better than name calling.

Here's another difference in culture. Glorification. But before I answer that, perhaps you had best be more clear in what you define as the 'sickness in your society' so we are on the same page?

Also, I admit to not knowing what you mean about dinner and displays of murder?

There are scads of reports showing that the Australian ban worked, and many that state it didn't quite work as well as has been declared.

http://thefederalist.com/2015/09/03/the-australian-gun-ban-conceit/

Here's one stating both sides are wrong:

http://www.mintpressnews.com/the-facts-that-neither-side-wants-to-admit-about-gun-control/207152/

Which includes info on Australia, where I heard you live?

Where someone, children or otherwise, never need to touch a gun? Yes, I believe it should be a matter of choice.

Our country has a tragedy akin to Vegas once per month. It is called Chicago. Check out the homicide rates, the number of shootings, the number of restrictive gun laws in place and the failure of the political structure to prosecute for crimes, including straw purchases. Here is a city infused with crime and killing, where the criminals are armed and the lawful are heavily restricted, and those who cry out "we must ban" turn a blind eye here. Why? This is a very large obstacle to making any real change, NightL. Many Americans look to cities like this, where all these strict laws are already in motion, making not one bit of difference, watching crime run rampant, and the same people in charge of this city and others like it are in the vanguard of telling the rest of us how we must act and what we must do. We don't trust them. We see what happens when you do what they suggest. The lawful give up the right to carry arms to defend themselves while the criminals keep breaking the law. The only thing that changes are that the lawful are stripped of their ability to defend themselves and are preyed upon heavily. Not once have I ever heard of a solution to getting the guns out of the hands of the criminals that did not include all the lawful giving them up first, which is madness. We want no part of such an insane solution. Would you? But, I forget, you don't have to deal with crime in the cities, you don't have to deal with the revolving door of our prisons, where violent criminals get their wrists slapped and good, honest people have their lives forever ruined. You live in Australia.

Last edited:
Which countries would these be exactly? In which countries are people safe from criminals? In which countries are people safe from those who would do them harm?

Certainly not here. We make sure they all have a gun. And those who are so eager for everyone to have a gun therefore feel the need to carry a gun to protect themselves from those who have a gun.

It's absurd.

Night l,

Here's a how to.

Mind your own fucking business. It's not a how to created for your own safe space. If you don't like it, move along. These are like minded people discussing things they like and are sharing ideas.

Skip it if you don't like it and move along to the next. May I suggest the GLBT or political boards for you.

Have a great day.

Take your complaints to your monarch or the poli board girl.

How to doesn't mean how you want things.

Certainly not here. We make sure they all have a gun. And those who are so eager for everyone to have a gun therefore feel the need to carry a gun to protect themselves from those who have a gun.

It's absurd.

Here's another thing: guns create an illusion of safety. If guns made one safe, cops wouldn't get gunned down with such regularity. I'm a gun owner, but don't carry.

Here's another thing: guns create an illusion of safety. If guns made one safe, cops wouldn't get gunned down with such regularity. I'm a gun owner, but don't carry.

There is no illusion. You are either completely trained and comfortable carrying.

No one, even trained "cops" are ever prepared for any situation that can be presented. Maybe a stint in the military will help you. But training matters.

If you own, and don't carry. You just presented yourself as a complete tool and target. You may as well just turn your gun in to the authorities. Hillbillary will thank you.

I suggest you get your ass to the range, take some classes and educate yourself. Erase the illusion.

I am completely comfortable carrying. Am I totally prepared for every situation? I would say no but I know I am more prepared than you are.

Don't be a sheeple.

In your own words...

Ever thought of trying a testosterone patch? I hear they are cheap and easier to conceal.

Another personal attack? That's your go-to when you haven't anything resembling a fact or logical argument handy.

It is also very revealing into the type of person you are.

Another personal attack? That's your go-to when you haven't anything resembling a fact or logical argument handy.

It is also very revealing into the type of person you are.

If you are so concerned for the well being and precious nature of toeskr and his concern that guns prevent him from turning gay, then why do you display so little compassion for the victims of gun violence?

Any reasonable and responsible person has absolutely nothing to lose or fear from discussion on greater gun control or indeed the implementation of such laws that have been enacted in the likes of Australia, UK, Japan and Germany. Basically you still get to own and waggle your pew pew toy but perhaps not a military grade firearm unless it is totally in the confines, usage and storage, of a strictly regulated club. A place where you all can hang together pulling on each other's triggers if that is so essential for your masculinity.

Four countries with gun control – and what America could learn from them
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/mar/15/so-america-this-is-how-you-do-gun-control

Australian government NATIONAL FIREARMS AGREEMENT
https://www.ag.gov.au/LegalSystem/Firearms/Documents/2017-national-firearms-agreement.pdf

While America Again Debates Gun Reform, Australians Hand In 26,000 Guns
http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/20...m-australians-hand-in-26-000-guns_a_23230452/

Australian gun deaths slashed since 1996
http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2016/06/23/australian-gun-deaths-slashed-1996

Gun Violence In Movies: A View From Abroad
http://deadline.com/2013/11/gun-violence-in-movies-a-view-from-abroad-632569/

Country vs country: Australia and United States compared: Crime stats
http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Australia/United-States/Crime

Australia's gun laws stopped mass shootings and reduced homicides, study finds
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...s-shootings-and-reduced-homicides-study-finds

Gun violence in America, explained in 17 maps and charts
https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/po...399418/us-gun-violence-statistics-maps-charts

I support greater gun control laws for basically everywhere.

I am not and nor ever have advocated for gun abolition.

Yes, I have fired guns from pellet air guns, 22 and 303 rifles - under supervised situations as a young teenager. Nope - not even a tingle.

My stance on this subject has been thoroughly consistent every time the gun masturbators appear on Literotica How to... If this is indeed an uncontrollable fetish then there is a board here for a whole broad range of fetishes.

A reasonable and responsible person has nothing to fear from reasonable and responsible gun control.

Yes - I do believe this thread is well beyond the spirit of the How To... and most definitely be moved to the General Board.

If you are so concerned for the well being and precious nature of toeskr and his concern that guns prevent him from turning gay, then why do you display so little compassion for the victims of gun violence?

Any reasonable and responsible person has absolutely nothing to lose or fear from discussion on greater gun control or indeed the implementation of such laws that have been enacted in the likes of Australia, UK, Japan and Germany. Basically you still get to own and waggle your pew pew toy but perhaps not a military grade firearm unless it is totally in the confines, usage and storage, of a strictly regulated club. A place where you all can hang together pulling on each other's triggers if that is so essential for your masculinity.

Four countries with gun control – and what America could learn from them
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/mar/15/so-america-this-is-how-you-do-gun-control

Australian government NATIONAL FIREARMS AGREEMENT
https://www.ag.gov.au/LegalSystem/Firearms/Documents/2017-national-firearms-agreement.pdf

While America Again Debates Gun Reform, Australians Hand In 26,000 Guns
http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/20...m-australians-hand-in-26-000-guns_a_23230452/

Australian gun deaths slashed since 1996
http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2016/06/23/australian-gun-deaths-slashed-1996

Gun Violence In Movies: A View From Abroad
http://deadline.com/2013/11/gun-violence-in-movies-a-view-from-abroad-632569/

Country vs country: Australia and United States compared: Crime stats
http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Australia/United-States/Crime

Australia's gun laws stopped mass shootings and reduced homicides, study finds
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...s-shootings-and-reduced-homicides-study-finds

Gun violence in America, explained in 17 maps and charts
https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/po...399418/us-gun-violence-statistics-maps-charts

I support greater gun control laws for basically everywhere.

I am not and nor ever have advocated for gun abolition.

Yes, I have fired guns from pellet air guns, 22 and 303 rifles - under supervised situations as a young teenager. Nope - not even a tingle.

My stance on this subject has been thoroughly consistent every time the gun masturbators appear on Literotica How to... If this is indeed an uncontrollable fetish then there is a board here for a whole broad range of fetishes.

A reasonable and responsible person has nothing to fear from reasonable and responsible gun control.

Yes - I do believe this thread is well beyond the spirit of the How To... and most definitely be moved to the General Board.

Ah yes, reasonable and responsible, two terms people on the pro-control side toss around to attempt to make a point. I fear nothing from a discussion, I just don't care for the repeated name calling and lack of imagination.

"you still get to own and waggle your pew pew toy" shows no desire for a rational discussionand again descends into attempting ridicule of the other side of an argument. And another comment about masculinity. How predictable.

Now as to the abundance of links you've provided, well, I do have a question.

Why is it gun violence that drives you to such an emotional rage? Take a look at this and tell me what you think...

There are 30,000 gun related deaths per year by firearms, and this number is not disputed. U.S. population 324,059,091 as of Wednesday, June 22, 2016. Do the math: 0.000000925% of the population dies from gun related actions each year. Statistically speaking, this is insignificant! What is never told, however, is a breakdown of those 30,000 deaths, to put them in perspective as compared to other causes of death:
• 65% of those deaths are by suicide which would never be prevented by gun laws
• 15% are by law enforcement in the line of duty and justified
• 17% are through criminal activity, gang and drug related or mentally ill persons – gun violence
• 3% are accidental discharge deaths
So technically, "gun violence" is not 30,000 annually, but drops to 5,100. Still too many? Well, first, how are those deaths spanned across the nation?
• 480 homicides (9.4%) were in Chicago
• 344 homicides (6.7%) were in Baltimore
• 333 homicides (6.5%) were in Detroit
• 119 homicides (2.3%) were in Washington D.C. (a 54% increase over prior years)
So basically, 25% of all gun crime happens in just 4 cities. All 4 of those cities have strict gun laws, so it is not the lack of law that is the root cause.
This basically leaves 3,825 for the entire rest of the nation, or about 75 deaths per state. That is an average because some States have much higher rates than others. For example, California had 1,169 and Alabama had 1.
Now, who has the strictest gun laws by far? California, of course, but understand, so it is not guns causing this. It is a crime rate spawned by the number of criminal persons residing in those cities and states. So if all cities and states are not created equally, then there must be something other than the tool causing the gun deaths.
Are 5,100 deaths per year horrific? How about in comparison to other deaths? All death is sad and especially so when it is in the commission of a crime but that is the nature of crime. Robbery, death, rape, assault all is done by criminals and thinking that criminals will obey laws is ludicrous. That's why they are criminals.
But what about other deaths each year?
• 40,000+ die from a drug overdose–THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THAT!
• 36,000 people die per year from the flu, far exceeding the criminal gun deaths
• 34,000 people die per year in traffic fatalities(exceeding gun deaths even if you include suicide)
Now it gets good:
• 200,000+ people die each year (and growing) from preventable medical errors. You are safer in Chicago than when you are in a hospital!
• 710,000 people die per year from heart disease. It’s time to stop the double cheeseburgers! So what is the point? If Obama and the anti-gun movement focused their attention on heart disease, even a 10% decrease in cardiac deaths would save twice the number of lives annually of all gun-related deaths (including suicide, law enforcement, etc.). A 10% reduction in medical errors would be 66% of the total gun deaths or 4 times the number of criminal homicides......Simple, easily preventable 10% reductions!
So you have to ask yourself, in the grand scheme of things, why the focus on guns? It's pretty simple.:
Taking away guns gives control to governments.
The founders of this nation knew that regardless of the form of government, those in power may become corrupt and seek to rule as the British did by trying to disarm the populace of the colonies. It is not difficult to understand that a disarmed populace is a controlled populace.
Thus, the second amendment was proudly and boldly included in the U.S. Constitution. It must be preserved at all costs.
So the next time someone tries to tell you that gun control is about saving lives, look at these facts and remember these words from Noah Webster: "Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed, as they are in almost every kingdom in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword, because the whole body of the people are armed and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops that can be, on any pretense, raised in the United States. A military force at the command of Congress can execute no laws, but such as the people perceive to be just and constitutional; for they will possess the power."
Remember, when it comes to "gun control," the important word is “control," not “gun."

In previous statements I've made, which were never answered by the way, I discussed the different point of view that Americans had versus the rest of the world. Perhaps you should read that again, then maybe you would understand better.

Another question is about gun violence in movies. The people that make the movies are vehmently against gun violence, yet they still churn out movie after movie glorifying it. Why?

We have shockingly bad cities here, with incredibly strict gun control laws and rampant crime. Laws which only affect the lawful have not worked, yet those people in power who push the control agenda (and have armed security) want more of the same. That doesn't make sense.

You support greater laws everywhere, yet compared to other health issues, it is not nearly as devastating. Yet the masses seem to ignore more dangerous issues in favor of the highly visible and emotional one.

You may not have advociated for abolition, but people here certainly have. Our beloved politicians have oft commented on their desire to get rid of them all. Pelosi and Feinstein are two great examples.

I think the only one who thinks it is an uncontrollable fetish is you and your group, if the name calling and insults are any indication.

First you must define 'reasonable and responsible'. We have tried assault weapons bans, magazine bans, city-wide bans, law after law after law and you know what? Those darned criminals just keep breaking the law, causing the lawful to suffer. We have seen the downward slope (Recently in Massachusetts, they introduced new legislation to eliminate a grandfathering of magazines that hold more than ten rounds. No indication magazine capacity does anything, but let's ban it! Much like their state specific rifle bans. I believe two were used in a crime in the past ten years, but hey, let's ban them for everyone!) that the control crowd desires, and the lack of accomplishing anything other than a higher restriction on rights.

You take a look at all of that, and Chicago and Baltimore, what the lawmakers have done and the effect it has had on the citizens.

So let us get specific, what exactly would you propose in the ways of laws and restrictions? What do you think would have an effect on gun violence rates? What do you think would cause a reduction of criminal behavior?

We love guns that kill people. Let us dance.

Every person who espouses the glorification of guns has their finger on the next trigger.

Back