Curvy, gorgeous, intelligent - I'm none of these!

Here I come, busting in and all, looking for a sensual goddess who is curvy, gorgeous and intelligent...and...it's a guy.

At least I think it is...looking for a curvy girl.

Competition no less!

Damn!

:D

Damn indeed :)
 
Holy shit, I forgot I'd even started this thread!

Ladies, in case you've read the last post first, here's what I had to say originally:

Ladies, if you are curvy, intelligent, gorgeous and want to interact with a man who will adore you, worship you and at the same time not be stupid, clingy or filled with drama, maybe you should drop me a line!

I'd love to hear from you!

Frank
 
A weekend bump!

As it turns out, I am one of *those* that bumps my own posts. But thankfully I've been sticking to the one bump a day limit.

Any ladies want some good company? I've got references ;)
 
A sincere bump.

How is this different from the other bumps I've made? Not very. Just the sincerity attached is of a higher degree.
 
Bump

Here's hoping that September begins well for you and for me. Hit me up please?

F
 
Bump

I'd love to have a good weekend, and I'd love it if could make your weekend great too! Would you like to give me a shot?
 
You got in a fight? :eek:

Oooh! I've got curves! Aaaaand I've got certificates that remind me I'm intelligent while I'm busy giggling at mundane shite and wondering how on earth I'm ever going to convince anybody I'm sensible.

How's the wrist doing?
 
If your weekend includes winning the lottery...count me in ;)

Did too :)

You got in a fight? :eek:

Oooh! I've got curves! Aaaaand I've got certificates that remind me I'm intelligent while I'm busy giggling at mundane shite and wondering how on earth I'm ever going to convince anybody I'm sensible.

How's the wrist doing?

The wrist has healed fine, thanks for asking :)

I'd love to talk sometime if you're around and have the time!
 
Good morning America! And UK and everywhere else!

Even if it isn't a good morning, but more of a good evening - would you like to say hello and send me a PM? I promise I am fun, I don't bite (unless required to) and will be respectful and courteous.

Please do try me out?
 
He is fun to chat with as long as his work doesn't interrupt. ;-) maybe we can finish chatting another time?
 
Yes Ma'am, that should be possible. :)

I apologize for earlier, but working from home isn't always the easiest thing to do, as I keep realizing with time.
 
Back
Top