Rockstar wife (open rp)

PrincessAmelia

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 27, 2012
Posts
4,905
Name: Kelly Smith
Age: 24
Job: backing dancer for husbands band
Appearance: Red long straight hair, green eyes, 110lbs, 30 C boobs and a tiny ass.

Kelly Smith sat in the tour bus her husbands Johnny Smith was the lead singer of the band Devil's Dawn, the band was very popular. She was a backing dancer for the band and they had been together for four years. It was 10 am everyone else was asleep on the bus she had got up for a coffee. She finished her coffee and she walked back to hers and Johnny's bed. She was in a short pink lace nightie. http://www.sparklingstrawberry.com/products/Fuchsia-Lace-Halter-Babydoll-Lingerie-Set.html

She saw Johnny was waking up she slide into the bed next to him. She kissed him passionately on the lips.
 
Johnny Deckson was 28 and was the lead singer for the Devil's dawn band. They have been trying since he was 22 to becme famous and 2 years later the fame came.

Now the band was one of the biggest bands in world. Johnny had long blonde hair almost to his shoulders with a little bit of stubble and blue eyes. He looked like the lead singer in another band called Nickelback.

However the best thing that had ever happened to him was Kelly. She was his band's backing dancer who was now his partner.

Laying in bed under the bed sheets completely naked. As soon as he seen Kelly in the pink nightie she had on his cock rose to 10 inches hard. As she got in bed and kissed him He turned to her as he kissed her back with passion as his cock slid under her nightie towards her pussy.
 
She lean into him and kissed him passionately. She grinned at him "well hello someone is a wake." I grip your cock. "What we going to do about this." She looked in his eyes as she stroked his cock. She slipped one of the straps of my nightie off her shoulder her boobs nearly popping out of her nightie. She loved sex on the road it always kept things exciting. She pull her nightie off and sat up she spread her legs looking at him she slip her finger in her panties getting some of her juices on her finger she then put the finger in his mouth. "Do you think I'm juicy enough or do you want get me more wet." She winked at him as she stroked his cock harder. She loved being with him they had a great life and work for her was more like fun because she loved to dance. She stroked his chest. She wanted to have some fun before they had to get up and go do a rehearsal.
 
Johnny tasted the juices on her fingers as he stared at her naked body.

"I think you need to get a little wetter."

Smiling johnny moves down the bed so his head is next to her pussy as he softly blows warm air onto her clit. His cock is still up by her face as he slides his tongue out slowly licking her pussy lips.
 
She stroked his cock looking at him as she felt his head near her pussy. She leaned down and licked his balls as she stroked his cock hard. She bite her lip hard as he blew on her clit. She slowly licked up his shaft as she stroked his balls. Her boobs were bouncing up and down as she started to suck his cock head she bobbed up and down sucking his cock softly. She spread her legs widely as she felt his tongue licking her pussy lips. She closed her eyes as he licked her pussy she was still sucking softly on his cock head.
 
Johnny lifted his leg over her head placing a knee either side of her head as his cock was over her mouth. In this position he was in control of the 69. Reaching round with his hands he takes hold of Kelly's ass cheeks as he slides his tongue deeply into her pussy.

Letting his tongue roll back an forth over her clit wanting to make her moan out for him and pant for him.
 
She opened her eyes feeling his leg over her head. She thought to herself hope no one hears us at it she didn't like people knowing what they got up together when they were alone. She closed her eyes taking her mind of thinking so she could concentrate on taking him down her throat. She took as much of his cock in her mouth as she could as she stroked his balls. She still had her eyes closed.
 
Johnny couldn't help but moan out loud as Kelly swallowed almost all of his 10 inch cock.

"Oh shit that feels so good Kelly."

Johnny pushed his mouth down and round her clit as he begun to lick an suck her clit. Slipping his hand off her ass cheek he slowly moves it up to Kelly's pussy before sliding two of his fingers deep inside her hopeing to make her call out his name.
 
She let herself come up for air she felt his fingers in her she was getting wetter. "Oh god Johnny yeah Johnny right there." She called out as she licked his balls she was feeling so good. She gripped his cock and stroked his cock hard she closed her eyes as she screamed "Johnny" as he hit her g-spot with his fingers
 
As Johnny heard Kelly scream out his name there was noise from the front of the bus as one of the band members turned over in their bed.

Johnny pushed his cock down into Kelly's mouth as his fingers kept running over her g spot. he waited her to scream out well moan out round his cock as she came a second time before he would let her impale herself on his throbbing 10 inch member.

Johnny loved how wild and passionate Kelly was. They did it anywhere and everywhere they could. The more risk the wilder it was.

Johnny loved Kelly as his tongue moved faster and faster over her clit.
 
She had got use to on the road sex and sometimes she knew the other band members heard them at it and most the time she wasn't bothered she loved being with Johnny. She felt his cock hit the back of her throat and she sucked him hard as she felt his balls hit her chin. She let out a loud moan with his cock still in her mouth she wanted to be on his big cock so much. They were a Passionate and wild couple that came with being on the road all the time but also Kelly didn't want him straying with some groupie so she tried to make their sex life exciting so he didn't need to stray. They'd done it on aeroplanes, the tour bus, on set at one of his music videos and in many dressing rooms.
 
Johnny loved the wild side about Kelly an lolling down at her swallowing his cock he wanted to give her everything and right now that meant his 10 inch rock hard cock that was down her throat.

Johnny pulled his fingers out and pulled his cock out of her mouth. He lay down on the bed.

"Want to climb on babe?"

His cock pointing up to the ceiling if the bus.
 
She smiled at him as she tossed her hair back she stroked her boobs as she looked at him. "Yeah I want climb on I want to ride your cock." She kissed him as she got on top she opened her legs wide. She slide slowly onto his cock she stroked his chest and kissed him passionately. She bounced slowly on his cock as she scratched his back she was slowly digging her nails in his back. She was still kissing him passionately as she bounced on his cock hard. Her tight pussy was gripping hard to his cock as she bounced slower and softer then faster and harder she was varying how she bounced. She moaned into his mouth as she stroked her nipples.
 
Johnny reached up grabbing Kelly's breasts as she bounced on his cock forcing his cock deep into her.

Johnny had no idea that Kelly had handcuffs hidden under the pillows for extra fun as Kelly had once tied him up with her scraf in her dressing room and fucked him hard and he had loved it.
 
She moaned as he grabbed her boobs. She winked at him as she stroked his chest. "I've got a surprise for you lay straight on your back." There was two poles on each side of the bed she pushed him hard against the bed. She took out the handcuffs she cuffed his hands. She kissed his chest as she spread her legs she gripped his cock and pushed him in her hard. She bounced slowly on his cock and stroked his chest as she bounced. She kissed him passionately.
 
Johnny watched as Kelly put the handcuffs on his wrists so his hands were cuffed to each post of the bed.

As she sunk down onto his cock Johnny panted out.

"Ohhh god Kelly i love you. You know just how to turn me on."

He kissed Kelly back passionately as he loved how she was in control of him. Her bouncing down on his cock was making him moan out.
 
"Oh Johnny I love you too and now your right where I want you." She stroked the metal of the handcuffs as she looked at him. The bed was creaking a little as she slowly was bouncing harder on his cock. She kissed him but then moved back she stroked her boobs teasing him cause he couldn't touch her. "Tell me baby who's in charge who has the control." She slide off him and got on her hands and knees touching herself. "You want to touch me so much but you can't." She said stroking her clit as she looked straight in his eyes.
 
Johnny was helpless and completely at Kelly's mercy as his click was throbbing as she slid off it.

"Ohh Kelly please don't do that. Ohh god your such a tease. I want you so bad. Please. Your in control your in charge. God your so hot. Ohh my cock needs some attention."

Johnny struggled against the handcuffs but it was no use. He couldn't get free to touch Kelly as he watched her his cock throbbed more an more.
 
"Oh is baby sad that he doesn't have his toys." She said grabbing her boobs looking at him. "Yeah I'm in control and oh you poor cock needs attention oh that's sad cause your not getting any just yet."She laughed watching him struggle "beg for me and I might fuck you." She said running her hand up and down his cock. She pushed two fingers in her pussy she roughly fingered herself and then she pulled her fingers out she ran her fingers over his nose letting him smell her she pushed her two fingers in his mouth. "Suck my fingers clean."
 
Johnny took her fingers into his mouth and began to suck them. Tasting her juice was only turning him on more as he would usually be licking her pussy. His tongue slid over her fingers collecting all of her juices as he looked deeply and sexually into Kelly's eyes.

As soon as the fingers slid out of his mouth he moaned out.

"Ohh god please Kelly please I'm begging you I'll do anything please my cock is throbbing it needs you."

Johnny whole body was squirming under Kelly's view needing release.
 
"Oh you want don't you but you can't have me what if I left you here unsatisfied and handcuffed to the bed." She gripped his cock roughly and was stroking him hard. She leant her head down and licked her own nipple softly she moaned. "Tell me how much you want beg more and you can have me."
 
Still wiggling under Kelly Johnny pants out.

"Ohhh please babe. Ohhhh god please kelly. I love you so much. I'm begging you. My cock is so hard for you now. Ohhhh kelly you look so fucking sexy. I need you. I'm begging please my cock is in so much pain."

Johnny loves being cuffed up with kelly in charge but he wants her so bad.
 
"Oh baby that's not good enough you know some guys would love to have me as the girl and you just don't beg enough." She kissed his chest. "Maybe I should leave you waiting." She laughed as she got off the bed. She disappeared for a while then came back. "Are you ready to beg properly or do I need to go again." She said hovering over him she stroked his cock softly.
 
Johnny couldn't believe that Kelly had left him naked and handcuffed to the bed. He had begged and still it wasen't enough.

Once Kelly left Johnny's cock quickly went soft and he managed to fall asleep. He was woke up when Kelly came back in. Remembering the words Kelly said before she left was what hurt him the most.

"Are you ready to beg properly or do I need to go again."

Johnny was not in the best mood but he couldn't stop Kelly stroking his cock.

"I think you should let me go Kelly. What you said hurt."
 
She looked at him she felt bad for leaving him there. She gave him her big puppy dog eyes and pouted her lips. She got on the bed on her knees. "Hey baby you missed me." She kissed him passionately then she shuffled back she looked in his eyes as she stroked his cheek she looked deep in his eyes.
"Oh baby I'm sorry for hurting you I love you I'm sorry." She kissed his chest softly as she stroked his cock softly. "I'm really sorry I truthfully never meant it can I make it up to you." She said uncuffing him. She looked in his eyes and stroked his cock harder.
 
Back
Top