Girls used as a serving platter?

ahforaliya

Virgin
I would like to see a story where people are used as platters or plates at a dinner party. And the guests would just walk around and eat from the "dishes" cunt of between her boobs or out of her mouth etc and fondle her and then after wards of course a major orgy takes place,

I like the idea. I think normally, it is not allowed to touch the "serving plate" itself ... but since this is Lit.

I am just thinking about how the body could be integrated into the food stuff. A girls chest could be covered with small dots of whipped cream, including on the nipples. Or maybe she has a sausage or a banana between her legs and maybe even a little bit in her pussy.

Or, the male version: a guy serves as plate. In his lap, there are several sausages ... but one of them is different. Now think about a bunch of women, who want to eat sausages. It is finger food (so no forks) so each of the woman take a sausage - but one ends up with the special sausage.

Just to add this: anyone remembers the old movie "Bachelor Party" from the 80s, with Tom Hanks? There is this one scene in a night club. A woman asked for a special hot dog. The waiter (a guy like a Chippendale stripper) served it on a tablet. He hold the tablet next to her, and when she took it, she realized what was so special about the hotdog ... the real wiener sausage ...

I would like to see a story where people are used as platters or plates at a dinner party. And the guests would just walk around and eat from the "dishes" cunt of between her boobs or out of her mouth etc and fondle her and then after wards of course a major orgy takes place,
I have heard of something similar actually happening.

"Naked sushi” (or “body sushi") is the practice of serving sushi on the body of a naked woman or naked man. “Nyotaimori” is Japanese for the “female body platter” and “nantaimori” is Japanese for the “male body platter,” although the former far outnumbers the latter.

“Naked sushi” was popular in Germany in the late 1990s and in California in the early 2000s; a newspaper article about “body sushi” in New York City first appeared in the New York Post in 2003.

Check out "nyotaimori." You'll find the kind of stuff you like.

That's kind of what I thought when the OP suggested the story. Of course, this is Lit, so that's probably just course one.

As for me...doesn't have to be sushi and, in fact, I would make it a regular three-course meal served on nude women. Perhaps served cafeteria-style on a runway, and all the women are rolled onto stage while totally restrained.

The women would be of various races and body types, perhaps coinciding with the type of food served on them, and every diner (at least SOME of the diners have to be women, although I kind of picture this as an initiation ritual at a high-class sorority) picks a "serving girl" he/she likes for fun and games. The question is, of course, do they pick one they like right away or hold out for someone who might be more their taste, so to speak?

The story has Dom/sub written all over it, with the serving girls being ready-made subs. Perhaps a kinky married couple picks a serving girl together, a rich bitch buys two of them, a serving girl is forced to go back with a woman who tormented her before...the stories are endless.

One thing about these very enticing platters.

Be very careful cutting your steak on them!

The story has Dom/sub written all over it, with the serving girls being ready-made subs. Perhaps a kinky married couple picks a serving girl together, a rich bitch buys two of them, a serving girl is forced to go back with a woman who tormented her before...the stories are endless.

I think it could even be a double dom/sub story. The serving plate girls get stuff like sausages stuffed in their orifices, no matter if they want or not. And nthen, another person has to eat this stuff, right from out of the girls body ...

but it sounds really gross ...

I like the idea. I think normally, it is not allowed to touch the "serving plate" itself ... but since this is Lit.

I am just thinking about how the body could be integrated into the food stuff. A girls chest could be covered with small dots of whipped cream, including on the nipples. Or maybe she has a sausage or a banana between her legs and maybe even a little bit in her pussy.

Or, the male version: a guy serves as plate. In his lap, there are several sausages ... but one of them is different. Now think about a bunch of women, who want to eat sausages. It is finger food (so no forks) so each of the woman take a sausage - but one ends up with the special sausage.

thats pretty much along the lines of what i was thinking

I'm working on a BDSM where a young couple...well its a long story. basically, both the husband and wife have a crush on a man and during 2008 this young couple has money issues......

what they don't know is that the man operates a butler and maid school and this young couple submits to him, get trained, and both are enjoyed as serving platters :)

funny, I have this mental image of the wife and husband on a banquet table (naked) and with fresh sushi on their bodies. Since they are on the table the guest and do anything that they want to....with this young couple. Imagine being on the table and watching another person touching your spouse....or touching one of the sub missives while their spouse is looking (and you can see that he or she is clearly aroused)

Back