The Farwell Tour (closed)

Mind? Katherine's head was spinning. This was so not how things were supposed to work. Yet here she was, breathless and, and what, exactly? She didn't know. She just knew she felt more involved than ever before. When his lips reached hers she couldn't help but run her tongue across them, between them, around them. She tasted her own excitement, still there on his lips, and savored the taste. Something about licking her juice from his lips was a thousand times more erotic than anything else she could imagine doing with a man, a man who was paying her to be his fantasy. She almost felt she should offer him some sort of discount.

"Jack, you haven't worn me out, babe. As a matter of fact, I think I'm more turned on now than I was before you touched me," she was finally able to answer him.

She rolled over on her side and ran her fingers down his chest, stopping where his cock bobbed against his abdomen. Not the largest she had seen, but right up there. Most men with giant rods weren't so much into anything but straight fucking, as the girls in the biz put it. No reason to pleasure their companions in these situations, here they were paying to be taken care of. Katherine had met very few men who gave a damn about her. They usually wanted the trifecta: strip tease, cock sucking, then a soulless fuck, front, back, whatever. Some kissing, usually hard, forced, lots of teeth and no passion.

Jack's lips teased hers with the finesse of a lover, not a client. The lines were blurring. Thank goodness it was only a two night engagement; otherwise she may have found herself more attached to him than was good for business.
Maybe he was looking for more. She looked at his face, took in his smile, teasing, seductive, playful. When she reached for his cock he didn't stop smiling. The smile just changed; changed to that dreamy, faraway look of someone experiencing more than physical pleasure. Was that just what she thought when she felt his hand in her hair, fingers gently teasing her scalp? Or was she reading him, like she felt he was reading her?

You've given me an incredible start, let me see what I can do for you now," she said.

Then she rolled over on top of him and slid down his chest, leaving a trail of kisses from his neck to the head of his cock. She looked up into his eyes before she let her tongue wrap around the head. She used her hands to hold him steady so she could lick up and down the shaft, following his heavy sighs and moans to guide her movements. When he groaned and tensed his hips she stopped licking and took him down her throat as far as she could. Not quite all the way, but that was jus a matter of time. She caressed his balls in her hands and pulled her face back so she could look at him and smile. Let him know she was enjoying this as much as he was. She had always liked her job, but tonight, Katherine more than liked it. This, she might even have done gratis.
 
Jack sat back and smiled as she spoke in excitement for the pleasure he just provided her. As her hand took his cock in her hand and softly tugging he sighed softly. "oh Katherine that feels amazing!" jack moaned as she stroked his swollen member. Just then she slid over on him and began kissing down his chest as her wet little pussy grazed his leg as she worked her way down he felt her wetness leave a small trail.

Jack smiled as she looked up at him. Just then she took his cock and slowly licked and teased him. Jack moaned with pleasure as she took the head in and began slowly taking him in. Watching in pleasure as her pretty dark head bobbed up and down until finally he felt his entire cock engulf inside her pretty little mouth. Jack again moaned in pleasure running his fingers through her pretty hair as her fingers softly massaged his swollen balls.

Jack admired the attention she gave his cock one hand leaving her head and softly sliding off her shoulder and down cupping her breast lightly teasing her nipple with his finger tips. As she bobbed up and down it seemed to jack she was enjoying his company as much as he was hers. Sitting there letting her pleasure him for a few more moments with long slow bobs. Her hands softly and carefully rubbing his balls and the place most sensitive on a man between his balls and ass crack.

After a few moments jack reached down with his strong arms pulling her up to him. Again he softly kissed and their lips met. The feeling was not as if client and worker. But of two lovers enjoying each others body. As she laid on top of him he felt her wetness rubbing against his swollen cock. As their kiss broke jack smiled. "think you are ready to put it in?" jack kissed her again this time full of passion and lust. She was absolutley beautiful and this was beginning to feeling more than just a business meeting!
 
The use of her full name caught Katherine by surprise. Kat was sexy and playful, and she hadn't been surprised when he asked to refer to her that way. But she felt things ere a little more than playful at this point. The connection she was beginning to feel for Jack made her want to do much more than perform for him. She wanted to feel him inside her. Not for the pleasure; not that she wasn't aching to feel him fill her pussy, which he certainly had the equipment for. No, she wanted to feel closer to him. Something she didn't feel with clients.

His kisses were so soft on her lips, but they ignited a fire deep inside, in that place she tried to reserve for lovers. When she stretched out on top of him, felt him touching her all over, she relaxed enough to let the passion win her over. There would be time to disentangle later. Right now, she wanted to be wrapped up in his strong embrace and feel her body respond to his. When he asked if she was ready, she responded by raising her hips and guiding the head of his cock to her already wet opening.

"I think this will answer your question." she said as she relaxed and let him push into her.

There was no hurry, no rush. She let him slide into her an inch or so at a time, squeezed her muscles tightly against him. When she felt his pubic hair against her trimmed bush, she pushed up on her knees and rested her hands on his chest. She sat still for a moment, just enjoying the feeling of being so full, so aroused, so involved in the moment. The open curtains gave the room a soft, warm feeling, even though it was cold and rainy outside. The lights, glimmering in the paths the raindrops made as they ran down the window, felt like they were igniting sparks everywhere their glow landed. Katherine swore she could feel the heat emanating from that window, casting warm fingers of light on her body as she moved against Jack's thrusting. She rested her hands on his chest, letting her fingernails graze his nipples as they rocked together.

"Let me know what feels good, babe," she smiled down at him. "I want this to be a night we...you remember."
 
As Katherine took him in with ease due to her wetness jack moaned in pleasure. As she sat up on top of him his hands softly ran up her legs. As she arched her back her beautiful breasts were on display and jack couldn't resist taking his hands up and palming them and squeezing softly. "oh my Katherine! You feel amazing!" jack groaned as she slowly began to milk his cock.

Jack thrusted his hips up and held them so his cock would goes as deep as possible." as she moaned to tell him what felt good jack just moaned back. "everything about you feels amazing baby!" his fingers softly flipping her nipples as he held her breasts. As she rocked on his cock slowly jack moaned again. "baby this has already been a night that i will remember and hope it won't be the last!" one hand slid off of her breast and down her back to her ass cheek where he softly squeezed. She was not rocking fast just slow and sensual.
As she did his hand on her ass slid to the crack where his fingers slid inside where she soon found his pointer finger softy massaging her asshole. Not pushing in just softly rubbing. "tell me baby!" jack moaned "do you like having your little asshole played with?"
 
The slow, sensual pace of their fucking...for lack of a better term, was a luxury Katherine had not afforded herself before at work. Jack's fingers were working her nipples in such a way she felt his touch like fingers on guitar strings. While he rolled teased them, she could feel reverberations all through her body. She could hear him talking, but it was hard to make out his words. There was a dull roar in her ears, the hum of electricity coursing through her nerves was something she could almost hear as much as she felt. When she moaned, it was a completely spontaneous expression of how he was making her feel, not the usual sound effects expected during sex. This kind of passion couldn't be anything but good for business, but business was the last thing on her mind at this moment.

Katherine did love he asshole payed with. She would have said yes regardless, as she was on the clock, but she was glad she didn't have to lie to Jack, and surprised again by him asking about her pleasure. That endearing little habit could get him anything he wanted, any time. she thought. He was probably used to coaxing all sorts of tricks out of the women he entertained, or was entertained by. She would ponder that when she wasn't full of cock and having her asshole teased so expertly.

"Your pleasure is my pleasure, Jack," she smiled.

It was hard to speak in full sentences, but she wanted to make sure he heard what she said. Exactly what she said.

"And yes, that finger you've got up against my ass is quite welcome to explore further."
 
Jack smiled as she answered "yes" to having her sexy little asshole played with. As she continued to slowly thrust against his cock jack groaned. "I do have one request baby." jack said as his hands softly squeezed her breasts sitting up licking each nipple then looking up at her as she continued to grind on his cock. "quit referring to my pleasure. I want this to be our pleasure. My pleasure is being able to compensate you for your company." jack softly sucked his nipple in her right nipple in his mouth lightly nibbling on it. As his hand on her ass slowly teased his pointed finger against her asshole with a little more pressure but not penetrating.

"ok?" jack asked with a look of concern in his eyes as his mouth left her nipple. As she continued to thrust slowly. "I am not looking for just a good fuck. I am looking for a lady who enjoys spending time with me and enjoys being spoiled by my attention." jack slowly inserted a little of his finger in now. His other hand squeezing her left breast as his mouth continued to play with her right nipple as he talked. "I am not looking for antelationship but I am looking for someone who enjoys my company and doesn't see me just as another client." jack thrust his hips up as he laid back flat on the bed. His fingertip now moving back and forth as her played with her ass as she kept a slow steady movement atop his cock.

"you are absolutley the most amazing woman i have ever laid eyes on! Look at these tits! This perfect little ass!" jack laughed lightly "I am tempted to lock you in this room and never let you leave!" he said in a soft playful voice!
 
"Jack, know I have enjoyed every moment with you, and plan to enjoy the rest of those moments right along with you. I just want you to know, you've already more than compensated me for my company," she said as his finger continued to probe softly at her tight hole.

His mouth on her nipple, finger on her ass, cock buried inside her had Katherine so very close to the edge. And his words? Well, they were certainly having an effect as well. She smiled down at him and said a silent thank you for having the chance to spend some time with him. Someone who actually considered more than his own needs was a rare find in this business. She was glad she had been available for this particular assignment. It didn't feel anything like work.

"Your body is amazing, too, you know," she said as she ran her fingers down his chest, letting her nails graze his nipples before traipsing further down his body.

She loved the way his abdominal muscles tensed and relaxed in response to her touch. Almost as much as she loved the way his lips felt on her nipple, his hand massaging her other breast. Even his bit of relationship, or anti-relationship talk didn't make the moment any less erotic. The connection she felt was real, and it heightened her senses like they hadn't been stimulated before. Every touch, sound, even scent, was amplified and exaggerated, finding a place to settle in her mind to be savored later.

"You won't have to lock the door to keep me here, Jack, she said. Just tell me you'll be here, and I'll be waiting."
 
Last edited:
As she slowly rocked on his cock jack listened to her speak. Her words seemed sincere and inviting and the thought of having her over and over excited him more. As she slowly rocked on his cock his finger slowly slid deeper in her tight little ass. His other hand softly massaging her breast as he looked up at her beautiful silouette on top of him in the dimly lit room.

"baby! You are so beautiful! That's it right there slowl and steady you make my cock feel so good!" jack moaned in pleasure. As she continued to slowly milk his cock it was do sensual and sexy. "oh baby yes! Yes!" jack moaned again. "I do have one request." jack looked up at her. "I want to cover that pretty little face and these perfect tits in my seed!" jack moaned as just then his finger slid deeper into her ass. "yes! That's it! Here it comes!" jack moaned filling his body beginning to stiffen in pleasure. " get off and on the floor on your knees." jacks strong arms now both found her sides and lifted him from her cock. It was now throbbing and ready to realease. As she climbed to the floor and took position jack slid from the bed positioned himself directly in front of her and softly strOkef his cock.


As he gasped loudly she tilted her head up. With a loud groan a sound of pleasure left his lips and shot after shot of warm thick white cum covered her face and breasts. It was like one she had never seen before the excitement of the evening and the build up of the day long travel back to new york was amazing. When the last drop dripped from the head of his sti hard member. Jack sighed a sigh of pleasure and relief. Looking down at her he smiled playfully.

"oh my god! That was absolutley amazing Kat! You are the sexiest woman I have ever met!" jack leaned down and softly kissed her forehead being the only place not covered in his cum. "how about a shower?" jack smiled and took her hand helping her from the floor an leading her into the bathroom.
 
On her knees, looking up, yes, Katherine had been here before. But she had never really enjoyed it, always felt a little degraded by having her face soaked. But Jack's smile made it feel different, somehow, and there was nothing about the request she didn't want to do. Sure, she was being paid, but they were beyond that now. She wanted him to be happy, as well as satisfied.

She was surprised by the amount of cum that splashed on her face, ran down her neck to her breasts. She resisted the urge to wipe her face with her hands, instead letting the thick white liquid to run in streams down her body. Jack's gentle kiss on her forehead touched her, such a gentle touch of his lips. Then he extended his had to her and she let him help her stand. She followed him to the bathroom, admiring the contours of his body as he walked. His shoulders were broad and strong, from the looks of the muscles that tapered from his neck to the place his waist began to taper. His ass was firm and just begged Katherine to put her hand on one of his buttocks and give it a firm squeeze. Instead, she followed where he lead, and when he opened the shower door for her, she stepped in first and turned on the water. She looked up and let the warm water rinse her face, run down the front of her body, pool at her feet.

"Mmm, the water feels wonderful Jack," she smiled and reached for his hand.

When he was close she stood behind him and rubbed her breasts on his back, reaching for the silky bathwash then rubbing against him, letting her nipples trace flesh colored lines where the bath wash was rubbed in. Katherine could see him looking up into the mirrored ceiling of the shower, watching her give him a body massage with her own body.

"Does this feel good, babe?" she asked when she looked up and caught him smiling.
 
Jack watched as she stepped in the warm shower and softly brushed her face. Even as her make-up washed away her true beauty stood out. He then flet her reach for his hand and pu him slowly into the huge walk in shower. As she turned his back to her he felt her hands softly graze up and down his back.

She then took the body wash and the cool gel felt good to the touch of his skin. Jack then felt her press her large perfect breast against his back and then run them up and down his back. Jack smiled as he watched her from the mirror that was beginning to fog on the ceiling. As she asked him if it felt good or not jack smiled. "baby everything about you looks and feels amazing!" jack then lightly turned and faced her. His hands found her hips and again he kissed her lips. As he softly pressed her back to the wall jack stepped forward. His cock was already up and ready to go again. Without warning jack lifted her from her feet.

As he did this it was like a key made for a lock and jacks cock immediately slide deep inside her again. As they kissed jack held her against the wall sliding his cock softly in and out of her. "you feel so amazing baby I had to have a second go! I hope you don't mind?" jack kissed her neck as his hands held her with ease up off the ground. Jack continued to softly pump his cock in and out. It was almost now like they were making love rather than just having a business meeting.
 
The warm water and Jack's hands felt good on her skin, and Katherine closed her eyes for a moment and let the sensations surround her. His kisses were at once gentle and seductive. When she felt the wall of the shower against her back she pressed forward, stood on her toes, wrapped her arms around Jack's neck. She was surprised to feel his cock hard against her thigh. After his climax in the bedroom, she thought it would be awhile before they did more than shower.

The sensation of his strong hands on her ass, holding her up, impossibly close was what she noticed as he slid his cock inside her. Mind a second round? It was all she could do not to request it herself. She leaned her head back to allow his mouth access to her neck so he would keep kissing her, nibbling her, tasting her. God she loved the way his mouth felt on her body. Between his kisses and the warm water streaming down her body, she was already on the verge of coming again. His slow, gentle pace was maddening, but she didn't want him to hurry. She felt like she could stay here in his arms like this for a very long time. She wasn't going to be the one to say when they were done. She didn't think Jack would let her, and she didn't want to, anyway.

Every few moments Katherine would open her eyes and look at him through the steam and water spray. He wasn't just handsome, no, there was something about his eyes, the expression lines round them, that made his face seem softer than the rest of him. His hands, arms, legs, all had a strength to them that almost emanated like heat from him. But those eyes, well, they just didn't have the ability to hide the fact he had a heart underneath all his bravado. A heart that had been broken, used, treated carelessly. It wasn't part of what she usually did, but Katherine was determined for this adventure to be more than the usual romp that ended with a nice tip and a "see you around sometime." He had already paid her in more than money. He deserved more in return.
 
As she tilted her head back jack made use of this kissing and sucking her neck even nibbling on her collar bone lightly. Every so often a soft moan left his mouth and went straight into her ear. Holding her like this against the wall made it easy for him to slowly work his cock in and out of her. Leaning his head down he softly licked each of her nipples then took her right one in his mouth licking and sucking it madly as his pace kept pelt and steady with his swollen cock. "Kat you feel so good baby! You are amazing!"

Jack continued this for a short time and then raised his head to hers as they interlocked in a deep passionate kiss. One that didn't feel like client and escort one that almost felt like two real lovers. When their kiss intensified so did jacks motion. This caused Kat to break their kiss and jack buried his face in her breasts again. Jack felt her getting close and knew it wouldn't be long for him. With that he moaned into her breasts and began pimping his cock slowly but with long strokes in and out of her. "yes! Yes!" left his mouth and as he felt kat's body release he couldn't stand it any longer and his cock erupted sending his warm cum inside her shot after shot to meet her excitment.

As their bodies slowed from the climaxes they both enured jack let Kay back down to her feet. His head moved from her breasts back to her mouth and once again they met with a passionate kiss. Jack looked deep into kat's eyes and with a look of seriousness "Kat baby that was absolutley amazing!" his hands running up her sides over her breasts touching her everywhere. They finished showering washing each other off. All the while stopping at time for long wet passion filled kisses finally jack reached behind him and turned the water off. Stepping out of the shower he handed her a towel and grabbed one for himself. Looking at her after drying off. "I hope you don't mind but I would love to just hold you tonight if that is alright?" jack then turned puttin the towel around him and walked infinite bedroom.

Removing the towel jack pulled back the covers and slid int the bed naked and awaited kat's return.
 
Jack's words echoed in the big shower, dampened by the sound of the water. Katherine wanted to respond, tell him thank you, that he was the amazing one, but he had rendered her speechless. All she could do was moan when his mouth was on her. His kisses and bites were making it difficult to focus. The way he held her, against he wall and off the floor, made her feel so completely, well, taken, for lack of a better word. He had taken everything about her and made her into a much more passionate lover than she had been before. The passion was really there. And oh, god, it felt, like he said, simply amazing. So amazing she was almost disappointed when she realize she was going to come again. She wanted to hold off, wait for Jack, but when he buried his face in her cleavage and moaned, that was it for her. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and pulled him as close as she could, and let her orgasm take her, realizing when she did, that Jack was right behind her. His cock throbbed inside her, in almost perfect rhythm to the spasms that rocked her body, inside and out.

When he let her go and she slid down his body until her feet touched the floor. She kept her arms around his neck, though, while they continued to revel in the passion that was most certainly unexpected for both of them. Unexpected, but oh, so delicious. Jack's hands on her body were firm and slippery, and she loved the contrast. She thought she could stand right here all night and enjoy the warmth and the sensation of his hands sliding on her ass, her belly, her breasts while they kissed under the warm shower spray. When he stopped kissing her and turned off the water, she bit her tongue to keep from protesting, It was still his night, after all.

Would she mind if he stayed? It was as if he was reading her mind, She smiled at the thought of crawling into bed with him and snuggling up close. Feeling his arms around her, his heart beating against her. Would she be able to sleep? He had certainly given her a work out. her muscles were gently fatigued, but not exhausted.

"Jack, I would love to be wrapped up in you tonight. Let me get dried off and I'll be right behind you," she added.

Too much? She hoped not. She wanted him to know what she was feeling, She watched him wrap a towel around his lower half, then turn and walk out of the bathroom. She took the other bath towel and wrapped it around her torso. Then she reached for the hair dryer and ran it over her long slightly wavy hair, leaving the natural curls in place instead of blowing them out straight like she usually did. It was sure to be a mess before morning, anyway, she thought.

When she got to the bedroom Jack was lying in bed, covers turned back for her. She dropped the towel and let it fall to the floor, then she crawled up in the bed and let him wrap her up in his big strong arms. When she pushed her knee gently against his thighs, they parted so she could slide her leg between his and enjoy the closeness. His chin rested against her head, and she could feel him smiling.

"This night just keeps getting better," she whispered, mostly to herself, but she wanted Jack to hear it.
 
Jack climbed into bed and pulled the covers back on her side. Soon he saw her enter the room towel wrapped around her perfect body. Even turned down she still looked amazing and the fact she was letting him see her like that was even more exciting and real. As she slowly dropped the towel she was wearing jack once again took in te beauty of her body. Climbing in the bed with him he wrapped his strong arms around her and pulled her into him. As she parted his leg and slid hers between his jack snuggled in. As he heard her whisper her sweet words.

As her she whispered them out jack leaned his head back and softly kissed her still damp hair. "I agree it gets better by the minute I almost wish it would never have to end." jack again kissed her head again softly and pulled her in tighter and whispered "good night beautiful" into her ear. It wasnt long until jack drifted off to sleep.

The next morning jacks alarm went off that he had set before he had even arrived the evening before. As it went off he knew it was 6 am. This when it was a reality to most women that jack really did have a job. Jack stepped out bed and stood straight up and reached for the sky. As he did it sounded almost like someone was stepping on the little bubbles the package things in as it seemed every bone in jacks body popped. Jack groaned softly and then walked to the bathroom.


As he returned he was dressed in sweats that he had brought with him. Walking over to the bed Kat was laying there eyes open tucked under the covers. Leaning down to her he smiled. "good morning beautiful." jack grinned his boyish grin at her. "well now the reality comes to my life. I have to get to practice." jack kissed her forehead lightly then her lips. "we are still on for this evening I hope?" jack smiled as he stood his large frame towering over the bed.

Eventhough the first game was not until tomorrow the team still had practice and jack being the captain and face of the new York Yankees made it a point to be the first one there everyday. Jack leaned down and kissed her again. "the dinner starts at 5 so I will be here at about 4 to have a drink and then head down to the ball room. The dinner is actually in the hotel down stairs." jack smiled and brushed the hair from her face. This was the first time he ever found himself not wanting to leave the girl in the bed. "so I will see you tonight? Formal attire. Gotta make the Yankees proud!" jack laughed and kissed her lightly. "see you tonight beautiful." with that he was gone.
 
Katherine was lulled by the beating of Jack's heart against her cheek, his breath in her hair. She had almost expected anther romp before sleep, but their passionate evening had left her content and satisfied, and had obviously had the same effect on Jack. Drifting off to sleep was easy in his strong arms. While most of her clients liked to call it a night before bedtime, she was glad Jack had stayed.

Jack's alarm wasn't loud but it was enough to wake her. When he got out of bed she rolled to his side so she could revel in his warmth a few more moments. She pulled his pillow close and breathed deeply, inhaling the last bit of his scent from the soft down and silky cover. The sound of his joints protesting while he stretched made Katherine wince. She knew he had at his disposal the finest trainers and masseurs, but there was only so much that could be done for aging cartilage, joints that had been abused during youth. He was going to need someone to ease those aches and pains after his sports career was done.

When he walked to the bathroom Katherine watched his muscles flex under his skin. His body was a moving silhouette in front of the open curtains. The city lights were still twinkling, but the first bits of sunlight were starting to illuminate the condensation on the windows, giving everything a soft shadow, highlighting the contours of his legs, his ass, his back. All of it looked warm and delicious and nudged her awake more completely. This longing she felt wasn't exactly new, but it certainly was different, and very strong.

She was wondering if she should get up too, if he was expecting that. About that time he appeared, dressed and smiling. So he wasn't planning on staying this morning. That was probably best, she thought. She knew she wouldn't get anything done if he was here, and she wanted to be perfect for him tonight. That was going to take a little work. Being the good business girl she was, she had already planned her day. She would be more than ready for Jack when he returned later that evening. She smiled at his comment about making the Yankees proud. There was only one Yankee she intended to impress tonight. If the others were impressed too, well that was just bonus.

After Jack pulled the door closed behind him, she slipped out of bed and grabbed the robe hanging on the closet door. She called downstairs for breakfast, called Jake and let him know what she needed for tonight, and stood at the window to wait. The hustle and bustle of the city made her feel centered, anonymous in a world full of people dying to be famous. She didn't want anyone to know who she was, she just wanted to be. That would be impossible if she showed up on Jack's arm more than once, she knew. The tabloids used to report on every woman he looked at, but once they realized there would never be a story, that they were all just arm candy, they started to leave that part of his life alone.

Breakfast arrived with the Times, and Katherine pulled the sports section as she sat down to the small table. She was surprised by the headline story.

Yankees to get Facelift this Season?

Below there was a picture of Jack, obviously right after practice or a game. He was smiling but Katherine could see pain in his eyes. Was it physical, or emotional? It was hard to tell. She wondered how many others would look at this picture and see what she saw. Most casual observers and fans probably wouldn't catch it. But she had seen that same expression cloud his face the night before. Just for a moment, but she knew she wouldn't forget it. It had made her want to hold him close and ease the ache for him. She doubted it was something she could accomplish in two nights, but she was going to give it a shot, anyway. She had absolutely nothing to lose. Well, her heart maybe. But Jack had already taken a little piece of that.

Before she could get into the story itself, a knock at the door announced Jake had arrived. He had the small rolling closet he always brought along for formal events. In it were three dresses, all beautiful and Yankee blue, shoes and bags to match. Katherine loved letting Jake dress her. Not once had she been disappointed, or disappointed a client when Jake dressed her. She loved his company, too. He could be a bit of a gossip, but she knew he never spilled her secrets. He helped her maintain her reputation in return for a few details and, of course, a good tip.

When she had settled on a dress and shared a little gossip, Jake kissed her cheek and gathered the extra clothes and accessories.

"Don't let this one get your heart doll, he's got quite a reputation for leaving the ladies out in the cold," he said as he started for the door. "I do not want my favorite beauty all broken hearted and sad."

Katherine laughed, but she knew Jake had caught on to her attraction. He never missed a detail. Not one.

"No worries babe," she told him as she kissed him goodbye. "I've got this handled."

That was a lie, and she herded Jake out the door before he could call her on it. There would be time for that later, after she got through tonight. Right now she wanted to get back to that article so she would have a little insight into what was going on with her favorite Yankee.
 
Jack left the hotel and headed the few blocks he had to go until he reached the shrine known as Yankee stadium. Even thougt this wasn't the original temple of New York baseball it still stood for everything anyone who had ever put the stripes on did. Jack knew he would soon be enshrined as one of those legends and his name would go down in history and he was very proud of this.

Jack headed into the clubhouse where the clubies and equipment managers were still unpacking all the boxes from spring training. Jack knew how hard these guys worked and knew they had been here all night an work through the day just to make sure these pampered athletes had everything they requested. Jack being the first one to arrived surprised none of the men working. One was the head equipment managers the other 4 were clubies and werecollege aged. Jack pulled out his money clip and gave all of the younger boys a hundred dollar bill and thanked them for their hard work in getting everything ready. Then jack made his way to the older gentleman who was in his late 20's who was the head equipment manager. Jack knew him very well. Smiling as he made his way over to him jack smiled. "how are those new twins and mom doing at home?" jack said knowing that "scruff" the equipment managers wife had just given birth right before they all returned home from Florida. Scruff looked at jack "they are doing fine thanks for asking jack." jack grinned "no thank you scruff. By the way you might want to get one of the young boys to take that old Honda you drive back to your house." jack smiled again as the man looked at jack confused. "all us players got together and figured you couldnt have that pretty wife driving around those babies in a beat up Honda." jack smiled and tossed scruff a set of keys to a brand new fully loaded SUV.

Scruff almost cried and soon him the young boys who worked for him ran out to the Parking lot to see the new ride. Jack began getting dressed and hit the weight room. Pelt other players started coming in and they all went through their personal routines until meeting time. Once the meeting began the manager rattled off his orders for the day and then reminded everyone of the dinner tonight. Jack hadn't forgot at all in fact he couldn't wait. He knew he would be seeing Katherine again this evening and he was truly excited the players finished practice and all cleaned up and headed their separate ways. Jack hopped in his own ride and headed into the city stopping for a little surprise of himself. Walking in the jewelry store he browsed for almost an hour for the perfect present. Finally he decided and made his purchase a little thank you gift for Katherine.

Jack headed back to his apartment showered and then found his best suit putting it on. After getting dressed he looked himself over again then poured a quick drink. After sipping half the drink the doorman called and said his car had arrived. Jack headed down hopped in the car and was off to meet Katherine at the hotel. Arriving at the hotel jack was allowed to enter through the service entrance from the reporters already gathering to take pictures of players and their wives and dates. Jack headed up to the room reached in his pocket making sure the small jewelry box was there with the lovely diamond earrings he had bought and then tapped on the door.
 
The article was the usual tabloid type drivel and offered nothing concrete to back up the rumor Jack would be done after this season. In fact, it was more about his good deeds and how the would be missed once he was no longer the face card for the team. Obviously, Jack enjoyed sharing the wealth, as there were at least five separate instances of his generosity outlined in the article. Fellow players, family members, staff, fans, there wasn't a group that hadn't benefited from his deep pockets. From the sounds of the article, Jack was generous to a fault. Katherine figured he was trying to make up for what was missing in his world. No mention of siblings, parents, or children. He must have been very careful to avoid the baby daddy traps that many single, handsome, rich men had to fight. Lucky in a way, but it kept him from any attachments, either.

Katherine folded the paper and set it on the tray with the remains of her breakfast. She glanced at the clock on her phone and saw she had plenty of time to spend getting ready for tonight. Normally, she would go about her day, spend an hour or so preparing, then go about her assignment. Tonight was much more than an assignment to her, though. it actually felt like a date. She felt nervous and giddy, and couldn't stop smiling. She looked at her nails, still perfect from the day before. The dark crimson would go nicely with the navy blue formal dress. It would also look great as she was scratching his back, grabbing his ass and caressing all of the places she wanted to touch. When she closed her eyes and imagined her hands on him, she felt her nipples harden beneath her robe. Last night had been incredible, and obviously, she was ready for a repeat performance. Just a few hours to go, she reminded herself.

Time passed slowly, but finally it was time to get ready. The big shower felt empty without Jack. The warm water felt good trickling down her body, but not as good as Jack's hands had felt on her naked flesh, pulling her close, holding her tightly to him. She washed her hair, soaped her body with the fragrant softening bath wash she used when she had a big night looming. Tonight was going to be a very big night, she hoped. She wanted to show up with Jack and see the envy on the faces of his friends and colleagues. He might have shown up to professional events with a more beautiful girl on his arm, but never one so completely devoted to making it a night he would remember. She wanted to be a part of this night in a way no woman he had brought along before had ever been.

When she stepped out of the shower she heard her hairstylist at the door. Perfect timing, she thought. She had just enough time to have her hair styled in big soft curls that framed her face and hung half way down her back. The dress Jake had picked out was even more perfect than the one from the night before; navy blue, fitted, floor length with a slit up to there. If there was dancing, she would be showing some leg. If not, it would just be a tease to anyone but Jack. For Jack, it would be an invitation.

With her hair and makeup done, Katherine started with her delicate underthings. The halter bra that just slipped beneath the dress and fastened low on her back was almost pretty enough to wear alone. It wasn't as ornate as the one with the crystal beads, but the delicate embroidery was a subtle touch that accentuated the dark circle of her nipples. The matching panties came to just below her navel; the band of fine lace leaving a tempting bit of flesh peeking through the shiny fabric. Katherine felt instantly sexier standing in front of the full length 3 way mirror in the dressing room of the suite. When she stepped into the dress and drew it gently over her underthings, she knew Jack would love it. Every one of her curves seemed to have its own contouring band of fabric that caused those curves to stand out. The heels and bag were waiting on the bed, along with her satin jewelry bag. She had chosen a simple gold chain with scattered sapphire drops and a pair of matching sapphire earrings; barely there but colorful enough to stand out against her neck. She had fastened the chain around her neck when she heard a knock, then the doorknob give. That had to be Jack, she thought. She put the earrings down and went to meet him at the door.

"Hey you, right on time," she smiled.

She hesitated for a moment. She wanted to put her arms around him and pull him close, tell him how much she had missed him, and kiss him. Instead, she offered him a drink and asked him how his day had gone. There would be plenty of time for all of that, she was sure, after the party.
 
As the door opened jack stood one hand in his pocket the other to his side. As he laid eyes on her he melted inside. Her beauty was stunning her sexiness breath taking and her smile lit the dim room better than any lady he had ever seen. "good evening gorgeous!" jack said with his sideways little smirk. The one that all players had from a little to much chewing tobacco. It was true jack did enjoy a good chew but only while at the office. It just went with the job. As he admired how fabulous she looked she asked "how about a drink? How was your day?"

Before she could turn away from him jack softly places his hands on her hips feeling the material of the beautiful dress. His mind raced wondering what she had in store for him under there tonight. Leaning in he softly leaned in an kissed her lips. As there lips met it felt like electricity ran through his body and as the lips parted and he looked in her eyes he could tell she felt it too. "a drink sounds wonderful. And have I told you how amazing you look yet? That makes twice you have taken my breath." jack smiled and released her hips for her to fetch the drink.

As she turned and strutted towards the bar jack reached in his coat pocket and took the small jewelry box from his pocket. Then he slipped off his finally tailored suit coat and placed it on the coat hook by the door. Walking in the suite he followed her to the bar. Setting on the stool right next to the bar. He waited for to turn around. As he did again his breath was taken as her long beautiful dark hair full of curls bounced as she swung around. As she walked towards him jack held the small box out. "I just wanted to get you something to thank you for your company tonight. Not as a business gift but personal you know?" as jack said this his voice kind of cracked a little in a nervous manner almost like he was worried if she would like them or not.

As she handed him the drink she slowly took the box from his hand and opened it. Inside were the perfect set of diamond earrings not big and flashy but just the right size to know they were chosen with care. Jack saw a smile light up on her face and softly kissed his lips with no other words needed jack knew she liked them. Before she had time to speak. "my day was the normal you know just trying to get this old body ready for the grind that starts tomorrow." jack smiled his soft smile and sipped his scotch.

As they set and enjoyed their drinks just chit chatting about their days it was almost like this was more than a business meeting and there was real chemistry something jack was definitely not use to but loving. After a couple drinks jack looked at his expensive watch as he lifted his arm to check the time she noticed on his right hand was a large ring. This was one of the many world series rings he had helped won over the years. These just like any athlete were jacks prized possessions. "well it is that time I guess? Ready?" jack stood kissed her cheek softly and walked to the door putting his jacket back on his broad shoulders. Softly taking her hand after she grabbed her matching shaw they headed down to the service entrance. There was a car waiting for them that was to drive them around the block and drop them off at the main entrance.

Sliding in the back seat the driver used the door and the driver made the long block. Due to city traffic and the profile of the event this took almost half an hour. As the car approached the curb the door man opened the door. Jack sitting closest to the curb leaned over kissed her cheek and smiled. "you really do look amazing tonight! Thank you for coming with me." with that jak emerged from the car and the flashes began going off. Jack reached his hand into the car to help her step from the car. As she did the flashes continued. She took his arm once out of the car and the fans began to cheer. After a few steps jack was stopped by the tv crew for the local sports station. As he stood there he answered their questions as a professional.

Soon the interview was over and they were in the door. Once inside the mood was totally different a feeling of family filled the room as everyone from the organization were enjoying themselves. Jack walked around with Kat on his arm and everyone admired her beauty yet some of the wives looked and almost sneered as they passed them. Jack leaned down and whispered in her ear. "dont worry about them what they do not realize is there husbands cheat on them constantly. And have of them are money sucking bitches anyway." she heard jack chuckle lightly trying to lighten the mood.

They made their way to the head of the room where a line was formed to greet the owner. As jack shook the older mans hand jack smiled. "hello boss how are you tonight?" the old man took his hand shaking it. "I am not your boss jack I quit being that a long time ago." the old man replied. Jack leaned in and kissed his wife on the cheek. She grinned "so good to see you jack! And who is this beautiful lady you have with you?" jack turned and looked at Kat. "this beautiful lady is my delightfully beautiful girlfriend Katherine! Katherine this is mr. And mrs. Kersey. They are the pride of the Yankees and the ones who sign my paycheck." jack playfully laughed at his joke. Kat felt his arm leave hers and then found his hand softly rest in the small of his back. What Katherine didn't realize was jack had never introduced a date as "his girlfriend."
 
The small gift box in Jack's outstretched hand caught Katherine by surprise, but not nearly as much as the tone of his voice. A personal gift? Not unheard of from repeat clients, but Jack hardly qualified for that status. She took the small box and thanked him with a kiss on the cheek before she opened the lid. When she saw the earrings, perfect, sparkling, appearing tailor made for her lobes, her smile deepened into a blush. Either he had gotten very lucky with his choice, or he had been paying attention and knew what a perfect match they would be for her features. Katherine knew she was the lucky one, though. She put the earrings on while they sat together, he told her of his day, she shared anecdotes from hers. She didn't mention she had read the Times article. If he wanted to talk about baseball, she left it up to him to bring up the subject.

It was impossible not to feel like royalty on Jack's arm. They walked through the hall, out the service entrance, and to the waiting car. It felt silly to drive to the hotel they were already staying in, but Katherine knew why it was necessary. Fans would be camped out all night, awaiting a glimpse of their hero, if they knew where he was staying. Katherine was relatively certain he would be staying with her again tonight, or was that hope she was feeling? Either way, she couldn't help but feel a little smug. The one thing she did know for sure was she was on the arm of the most eligible bachelor in the city, and he seemed very happy to be sharing it with her.

Half an hour in the back of a limo with Jack passed by in what seemed like seconds. Katherine rested her hand on his knee, occasionally rubbing or lightly scratching him when he looked at her or spoke. Feeling his taut thigh muscles made her think of how nice they felt naked, against her own smooth skin, a little sweaty, so very strong. While she knew this evening would be fun, she was already impatient to be alone for the night. Wearing nothing but the beautiful earrings he had given her. And a smile, of course.

The cameras had already started flashing through the limo window before Jack opened the door. Katherine would have been patient and not minded to let him give his statements, poses, and autographs, but he reached for her hand and she followed. She did stand a half step back to make sure the attention was focused in the right direction; the star Yankee on the eve of the opening of the season. She was simply an accessory, and didn't mind that position in the least. Anonymity was indeed, a very good thing in her world.

Inside the lavish ballroom everyone looked at ease among the stars and staff. Jack introduced her around to a few of the players. Some she recognized, none professionally, though. Some of the women were outright rude, making sure she heard the loud whispers about how Jack's women are all one night stands, and she might be prettier than the last one, but Jack will have her at the curb in the morning. Katherine just smiled at them as they passed by, occasionally turning to Jack's neck and giving him a light kiss, whispering how he was the most handsome, charming, wonderful man in the room, how proud she was to be able to share this night with him. She meant it all, too.

When Jack introduced he to his boss and his wife, his girlfriend reference didn't escape her notice. She felt his hand on her back, not pushing, not holding, but touching. For just that moment, she did feel like his girlfriend; sharing in his fairy tale world of athletes and beautiful women, money and all the material trappings this world provided. It felt good. But what felt best was knowing he was happy, maybe even proud, to have her on his arm tonight. She would have shared this night with him anywhere. She allowed Mr. Kersey to take her hand and kiss it lightly, then she turned to Mrs. Kersey and took her hands.

"You and your husband must be so proud of all you have accomplished," she smiled. "Including molding these rough young ballplayers into fine, upstanding men. That's the greatest accomplishment of all, don't you agree?"

The ladies shared a warm laugh and Katherine thanked her for her time before they walked away to mingle with the other guests.
 
After speaking with the kerseys jack took kat's hand again and lead her around the room introducing her to everyone. Soon they found themselves sitting at their table as the evenings festivities began. Many legendary former players spoke and after everyone of them were finished they were cheered with a standing ovation. There was no doubt in anyones mind that when jacks career was over he would too be one of these speakers.

Dinner was then served and then ended. Then me. Jersey spoke to finish the evening. In his words he spoke of "honor and grace that this organization stood for." the place grew silent as he spoke as it was almost like a grandfather speaking to his grandchildren. Then to end his speech he asked all the players and staff to stand. This was an honored tradition to end the evening. "will everyone raise their glasses please." with that all the players, coaches, and staff raised their glasses. Holding his glass in te air "may you run fast, swing hard, and throw straight. May you be true to your blue and when the day is thru may your opponents feel blue. And their finals words be few except for those damn Yankees!" with that everyone cheered and toasted.

A few moments later the crowd began to thin and jack shook everyones hand. Leaning over to Kat he softly kissed her cheek. "ready to get out of here beautiful?" with that she nodded her head yes and jack helped her place her shaw around her shoulders. Soon jack was softly holding her hand instead of heading back out the main entrance jack nodded at a security guard posted at a door on the side of the ball room. He stepped back and opened it up. "have a good evening sir and good luck tomorrow." jack nodded at the man and said "thank you sir!" shaking his hand and slipping him a tip. With that jack and Katerina were in the sane back hall they had exited early only this time they were headed to the room.

Once off the elevator and into the room jack closed the door behind both of them. Helping her remove her shaw he placed it on the hook by the door. Jacks hands immediately found her sides standing behind her. Softly he brushed her beautiful dark hair away from the side of her neck and pulled her body back into him. His lips softly found the side of her exposed neck and kissed softly as she leaned her head back against his chest. After kissing her neck softly he whispered into her ear. "how about you make us a drink and I get out of this jacket and this tie?" jack then kissed her neck softly and released her hips. He then slid his jacket off his shoulders and untied his tie leaving his jacket on the hook near the door and his tie on the end table jack admired margarines back side as she walked towards the bar. Walking into the living area of the room jack took a seat on the couch and set back and awaited katherine's return.
 
Katherine watched the evening's festivities as a mostly welcomed observer. Everyone seemed to adore Jack, so she had that in common with the rest of the attendees. Even the women who gave her the cold shoulder vied for at least a moment of Jack's undivided attention. She thought she saw him palm more than one small piece of paper, certainly containing a phone number, into his pocket after sharing a smile and a nod with some of the more assertive ladies. When they glanced over at her, she smiled. Yes, I know I'm with the most eligible bachelor in the room. Yes, I know he uses escorts. Am I one of those escorts? Perhaps. But I'm with him tonight and you're not.

Dinner and drinks ended soon enough, and the guests mingled while cars and coats were gathered. Jack had to shake hands with everyone in the room one more time. He was, after all, the star of the evening. It wasn't only his talent and good looks that drew others to him; he had genuine charisma. Not the kind so many can turn off and on, but a real sense of empathy for those around him. When he spoke to someone, he looked them in the eye, gave his undivided attention, and made them feel heard. It was a talent that would carry him well. Even when he wasn't the star of the team, he would always be a part of their image. Bigger than life, not a care in the world, friend to all. When he called it a night, the party was over.

The trip from ballroom to guestroom was much quicker than the reverse had been. Katherine thought about the disappointed party guests who had milled around the exit hoping for a last word with Jack, one last chance to bask in his presence. She said a silent thank you that she was the one who got his undivided attention tonight. Once behind closed doors she wanted nothing more than to spend the last hours of her time with Jack to be focused on him alone. No newspaper stories, no talk of party guests or opening season, just making him feel special. His kisses and touches already had her feeling warm and restless. When she handed him the drink he requested, she sat as close as she could to him on the sofa and laid her head on his shoulder. Her hand rested on his thigh, and she scratched lightly along the seam of his pants while she spoke.

"I know that tomorrow starts your very busy time of the year, so, tonight, what do you think about taking everything slowly?" she asked, letting her fingers trail from his thigh to crotch.

Her touch was light, and her voice was soft. She wondered if he could feel her heart beating against him where her chest rested against him. She could feel his, thumping along against her cheek.
 
Jack took the glass from her hand as she set down. "thank you beautiful thank you for everything! You have made the one of the most magnificent evenings of my life!" The arm she had nuzzled against he lifted and caused her head to slip against his chest. Then hand behind her now softly reached down and played with the pretty girls he had been adoring all evening. As he took a sip of his scotch he sighed a deep sigh of release.

Hearing her speak of the events of tomorrow beginning another year of the grind he heard her speak with feeling in her voice. "maybe we can take things slow tonight." jack grinned and kissed the top of her head. "you absolutley read my mind darlin." again jack kissed the top of her head this time not pulling his head from her hair. Holding his nose to her hair he inhaled taking in the wonderful smell of her shampoo. Then lifting up to speak again. "can i ask you a question?" jacks voiced sort of cracked as he asked for permission. As she looked up and nodded at him jack took another swig of his drink almost like he was searching for courage in the glass.

Clearing his thraot after the strong scotch went down. Jack took a deep breath. "please don't take this the wrong way because I think you are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on. And one of the sweetest soles I have ever met." jack looked deep in her eyes now and with a look of compassion filled his eyes. "why is such a delightful beautiful woman such as yourself in this profession? I mean it is really none of business and understand if you don't want to replay. But I just have been wondering why since I have laid eyes on you?" jack again took another nervous drink of his scotch. "I mean right now I am sitting here cuddling with you and I don't want this night to end. Yet I know in the morning I will have to leave. I an just finding myself wanting to ask you out on a real date no strings attached just taking you to dinner and the whole nine yards. Yet, for the first time in a long time I feel the feeling of rejection. Like I am crazy. Knowing that deep down inside I am just a client." jacks eyes filled with almost pain in his eyes. "you are the first woman I have met in a long time who has respected me for me and not the fact of who I am. Who was proud to be on my arm for the person I am not who I am. But I know in the morning if I don't pay you again I will probably never see you again." jack set up on the couch looking at her.

"look I am not judging you at all because I know how we met is not the best way to go about meeting women. I am not perfect and understand that! I really do. But you are and could have so much more! I guess what I am really getting at is. Who are you katherine? I want to get to know you!" jack leaned in and softly kissed her lips with passion and romance. "may I get to know you?"
 
This conversation had played out on more than one occasion for Katherine. Why did she do what she did? Why didn't she do something more traditional? Most assumed it was for the money. Wasn't that why everyone worked?

It wasn't like she had set out to be a call girl, prostitute, whore, whatever anyone wanted to call it. But it was a good living and it kept the heartbreak at bay. Once was enough with all that. Not that she wasn't going to be a little heartbroken when her time with Jack was finished. In fact, she was already feeling a little sadness at the thought of saying goodbye tomorrow. He had touched her heart like no other had before.

"If you didn't pay me I have a guy for that," she laughed. "But I know that's not your style."

"Why do I do what I do? Because it's easy money Jack. It's a way to make a living that allows me a little luxury and anonymity. It also keeps the heartbreak away, most of the time anyway," she reached for her drink as she said the last part, hoping she didn't sound weak.

"When I moved to the city, it was to escape my small town beginnings, the things that happened in my life I didn't want to think about anymore. I don't have any family that I keep up with, and most of my friends are from my life now. No one I grew up with would understand, even if they knew everything, which the don't," she said, looking him in the eye.

"Here, I can be intelligent, well-traveled, even a little aloof, without being judged by people who should care for me instead. Who cares what a stranger, or acquaintance thinks?" she finished, took a deep breath, then smiled up into Jack's face.

He seemed genuinely interested, not just the usual oh, I'll call you next time I'm in town, sort of interested, but the same interested she had seen in his eyes tonight when he spoke to his colleagues. She wondered if they had any idea the depth of his feelings for them? It was so easy for her to see.

"I find myself drawn to you Jack, in a way I've not felt in a very long time towards anyone. I'll tell you, I made enough last week to afford to be off for awhile. In fact, that was my plan before you came up on my appointment calendar. So yes, I think I would like very much to get to know you and share some of myself with you, too. Whatever time you have free in the next few weeks, I'm all yours. Off the clock, completely personal time. I'll share anything with you you want to know. Just ask."

The smile on Jack's face was as soft as his kisses, and for a moment Katherine just basked in the glow. Then, she took his glass and set it on the table beside him. She ran her fingernails down the patch of skin left bare where he had unbuttoned his shirt, scratching softly. When she came to the first button that was still fastened, she looked up at him and winked. Then, she started slowly unbuttoning the opaque white fasteners, stopping to run her fingers through the hair she exposed as she went. When she got to the last one before the waistband of his slacks, she flattened her hand and slipped it under the fabric so she could feel his warm skin and firm muscles. Then she stood and turned away from him.

"Mind helping me with this zipper, please?" she asked.

She was ready to start this delicious slow ride with him.
 
Jack listened to her speak and listened to the answered she was giving him. And to be honest most of the reason were why he stayed in baseball. What no one knew is about four years ago the team dr. Told jack that if he had surgery now on his aching knees " he would never play again." yet if he didn't have surgery he "would require two full knee replacements by the time he was 40." jack elected to keep playing. Not for the money not for the fame but to be a member of something and feel needed. Jack had no close family after leaving home at 18 and signing a pro contract he never looked back. And now after 2 years of minor league ball and 16 in the big leagues jack had been away from home as long as he lived there. Baseball and the Yankees were all he had. As he thought about this he tuned back into Kat. She mentioned she was taking some time off and would love to share the little down time jack had with him.

As she kissed his neck and then slowly started unbuttoning his shirt jack set his glass down. Her hands felt amazing on his chest. As she ran her fingers down the exposed part. Jack looked down at sheer as button after button went. Brushing her face back out of her face he smiled. "you are so beautiful Katherine! What a lucky man I have been these past two days!"

She then stood and turned her back to him jack was now sitting on the couch shirt entirely unbuttoned still in his suit pants. As turned her back "mind helping me with this zipper?" jack grinned and slowly stood. The night of being on his feet in dress shoes taking a toll on his achy knees. However,he did not grimace as he stood. Jack prided himself in never showing pain. As he stood his hands found the sides of her body. Running his fingers over the smooth blue material of the elegant dress. As they slid up the sides one hand found the zipper softly as the other brushed her long dark curled hair to one side. Softly jack lips met the bare side of her neck. His other hand slowly unzipped the zipper all the way down. This his hand slid up. With one hand on each shoulder Jacks lips continued pleasing her neck.

Both hands slid out on her shoulders causing the straps of the dress to slip off. As this happened the dress fell to the floor in a pool of beautiful blue around her still heeled feet. Jacks kisses moved to the side of her neck now causing her head to lean back against his chest. His hands slid down both arms to her hips. Where they softly pulled her body back against his as he stepped forward. His excitment now pressed against her perfect thong covered ass. His hands then slid back up under her arms. They made the way up to her fancy half corset bra. Until they reached her firm full breasts. Lightly Jan squeezed them as he continued to kiss one side of her body. His right hand stayed on her breasts as his left slid down the beautiful lingerie top she wore until it found the front of the matching little thong. His fingers sliding on the outside of it and his large middle finger pressing against her on the outside. Her legs trapped by the dress still wrapped around her get made this a tight fit.

As jack softly rubbed and massaged her breast his kissed kept a slow pace on the side of her neck. Moaning softly as he kissed. "your body is just as amazing as you are kathrine." jack whispered in her ear. His finger now pressing against her clit through her panties. "I want to kiss every inch of it! I want to know everything about it as well!" jack softly moaned in her ear. "what do you say we take this to the bedroom?"
 
Katherine wanted very much to say Now your turn Jack, tell me how you ended up the most eligible bachelor in all of NYC? Who broke your heart so terribly that you guard it so closely now? Is that a story you've ever shared before? If not, how do I get you to share it with me?

But those were questions for another day. When, and if, Jack decided to share. Tonight, it was still his dime. That line was blurring, sure, but Katherine was always mindful of her professional obligations. Jack was going to get everything he was paying for, with the added bonus of her more personal desire to please him.

The walk to the bedroom was short, but not so short Katherine didn't take advantage of the view she knew she was providing. She walked slowly, knowing the light would reflect off her shiny satin blue thong, the tiny triangle of fabric caught the eye and drew it to her rounded ass cheeks. She reached behind her back and unclasped the bra. Instead of letting it fall to the floor though, she held it by a strap and let it trail behind her. Her heels dug into the carpet so there was no enticing click as she walked, so she was focused on the visual stimulation. She knew how she looked from behind right now, and could tell by Jack keeping just far enough behind her to take it all in, he was enjoying the view.

When she got to the bedroom door, she stopped and looked over her shoulder. She reached back with the hand that still held her bra and waited for Jack to reach for it. When he did, she dropped it to the floor.

"Perhaps you should leave that there," she said when he started to reach down for the pretty garment. "We may need to leave a trail to find our way back to the real world tomorrow."

Before he could say anything, Katherine turned to Jack and wrapped her arms around his neck. Even in her heels, she still had to look up to meet his gaze. The kiss she gave him was more than an invitation to ravish her body. She hoped he would take it as the first step to kissing every inch of her body, the expressed desire she had no plans to deny him.

The bed was in the center of the big room, one wall completely glassed in, curtains open to the sparkling city view outside. Katherine turned to the side so her body was a silhouette against the back lit window. She ran her hands down her body, starting at her neck. When she got to her breasts, she cupped them, squeezed them gently, then pinched her hard nipples. Jack had stopped in the doorway when she turned. Standing there in his unbuttoned shirt, still tucked into his slacks, one elbow leaning on the door frame as he watched her, he reminded Katherine of the statue of David. Only he was much more handsome, and was in the flesh before her.

"Come here, Jack, and let me relieve you of all those clothes. They are obscuring my view," she smiled and sat down on the bed, arms outstretched.
 
Back
Top