Things you NEVER want to hear while having sex

why-dont-you-have-a-seat-right-over-there-thumb.jpg

*knock knock knock* "Mom, can I use your bathroom? So-and-so just took a crap in mine and I can't go in there."

*knock knock knock* "Can I come in? I need to get a diaper for the baby, its REALLY full."

*knock knock knock* "Mom, Can I come in? I need to ask you something."

*knock knock knock* "Mom, Can I come in? I'm going to bed and I want a good night kiss."

Pretty much anything that's prefaced with *knock knock knock* is full of the bad kind of suck, in particular anything having to do with shit, entering my bedroom, or requests for 'mom'.

Next question - How do you politely tell the kids, "Hey! Piss off! We're fuckin here!"

I share her all day, damnit. Can I have fifteen minutes of peace to fuck my wife please?

Kids are such cock-blockers. /sigh

Huh, I guess I am a Lesbian. Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
*knock knock knock* "Mom, can I use your bathroom? So-and-so just took a crap in mine and I can't go in there."

*knock knock knock* "Can I come in? I need to get a diaper for the baby, its REALLY full."

*knock knock knock* "Mom, Can I come in? I need to ask you something."

*knock knock knock* "Mom, Can I come in? I'm going to bed and I want a good night kiss."

Pretty much anything that's prefaced with *knock knock knock* is full of the bad kind of suck, in particular anything having to do with shit, entering my bedroom, or requests for 'mom'.

Next question - How do you politely tell the kids, "Hey! Piss off! We're fuckin here!"

I share her all day, damnit. Can I have fifteen minutes of peace to fuck my wife please?

Kids are such cock-blockers. /sigh

That reminds me of the episode of Home Improvement when the younger brother asked what the parents were doing making all that noise and the older brother tells him they have somersault contests.

So you must of heard of that female serial killer. That kills her lovers during sex right?

Back