Shy BBW nurse looking to build confidence

Which sentence appeals to you more?


  • Total voters
    206
wow like your thread..
why is it nurses always have the most fun.
one of my ex was a nurse and she loved dirty sex and kinky sex. and very open in her sexual ways...
sounds similar to you
thanks nice thread
james
 
wow like your thread..
why is it nurses always have the most fun.
one of my ex was a nurse and she loved dirty sex and kinky sex. and very open in her sexual ways...
sounds similar to you
thanks nice thread
james

Thank you for viewing :)
 
you also look adorable from behind mmm
enjoyed the viewing
you are very erotic in your pics
james from Sydney Aus
 
so nurse desire what sexual fantasies to you desire.??
you like dressing up as a nurse and teasing men??\
 
You look great, really great.

A little light reading to show my appreciation .... Thank you

His hand slid down the front of her knickers, his hand sliding over the smoothness of her pubic mound. He stopped as his fingers reached the top of her pussy, slowly moving his hand up and down over the soft warm skin, feeling her move slightly under his touch. “Keep going baby, please don’t stop,” she whispered. Mmmmm “I’m not stopping babe” he said, as his hand resumed its downward path. His fingers traced the softness of her pussy as they started rubbing her wetness. Her breath started growing more ragged as his rubbing fingers moved faster. His other hand moved from her hip to cup one of her breasts, squeezing it through the fabric of the flimsy top. He could feel her erect nipple poking through the fabric like a pin. Her heavy breathing slowly increased into little moans as his fingers slowly but firmly rubbed at her wet pussy lips and her swollen clit, his other hand rubbing firmer against her hard nipple.
 
Back
Top