Why not, I'll try this again.

EctoJohn

Romantic Swordsman
Joined
May 8, 2009
Posts
30,313
I'm in need of friends, particularly of the female kind.
Maybe, if I'm lucky, a future romance in the long term.

A few blurbs about me.
I'm a 30 year old male, 5'8", mid-180 lbs.
Chubby.
Down on my luck.
Cartoon loving nerd.
Born and raised in NJ, but feel free to steal me away from here.

I'm looking for a woman to be with between later 20s and mid 30s.
I'm not too particular on looks.
I guess just don't be an extreme in either weight direction and I'll be good.
I do want kids some day, so if we do take this beyond friends, it's something to think about.
Nerdy girls are very welcome.
I'm not a drinker, but as long as you're just a social one, it's fine.
No drugs, no smoking.
Like to cuddle and kiss.
I don't want to be someone's daddy or master.
I want a girlfriend.
Oh, and be absolutely single.
I don't want to be the guy on the side or something.
I guess i don't have problems being friends with married women, but it complicates things if we hit it off.

That's all I can think of for now.
PM me if you're at all interested.
 
EctoJohn, you make it all sound so bleak. (Ok, so the New Jersey part is pretty bleak.) You're a cartoon-loving nerd, for God's sake! Lead with that! I don't even know you, but I know you're selling yourself short.

You're a young guy who appreciates women in their many gorgeous forms. You're sober, romantic, interested in a commitment, and a future family man, all with (presumably) a healthy side of kink. And "chubby" means "squeezable" and "more to love." Yay!!!

Um, what can your lovely lady expect...? Woo her with your nerdiness! Trust me, I have a roommate your age who is a cartoon-loving nerd, and that man is on fire. Ladies love the sensitive, smart types with a nerdy streak (admittedly, not all ladies, but any ladies you'd want to to take to Comic-Con). Chicks dig his LOTR bookends, his Aperture Laboratories bumper sticker, his Ghostbusters t-shirts, his Marvel lunchbox. Hell, I dig it because he OWNS it.

And although I'm not the girl for you, I make a heck of a friend and good listener, and I'll totally tell all the ladies why you're amazing. Unless you're secretly a douche...and then I'll tell them that. But I think you're probably pretty great.

Good luck! :)
 
Maybe I should let you write my next personal ad.
You make it all sound better than I can. >_>
 
Happy to! It's all in the packaging :) nobody believes they're as awesome as everyone else thinks they are, unless they're obnoxiously self-absorbed.
 
I'm not a liar.
Low self esteem, sure.
But I don't lie about it.

We have to do something about this low self-esteem, darling one. It's not good for morale. This is Lit and all of us (well, most of us...I've seen some questionable behavior lately) are delightful human beings.

So. Tell the ladies one thing about you that is not already in your OP.

:)
 
I don't have anything not in my OP worth mentioning.

I guarantee that's untrue. Guess I have to drag it out of you, and I totally will.

Pick one of the following and answer it. (Just humor me; someone other than the two of us will read this and enjoy it. Maybe a girl. Maybe the right girl.)

1. Best day you ever had, even if you were 4 years old at the time. With lots of detail.

2. Of the following superpowers, which would you would prefer to have and why?: x-ray vision, mind control, or superhuman strength. Yes, those are the only options. You will see that "powers of invisibility" is conspicuously missing from the list. You have those now, so you don't need them. Plus everyone knows they are the best superpower, so it's redundant.


:)
 
I guarantee that's untrue. Guess I have to drag it out of you, and I totally will.

Pick one of the following and answer it. (Just humor me; someone other than the two of us will read this and enjoy it. Maybe a girl. Maybe the right girl.)

1. Best day you ever had, even if you were 4 years old at the time. With lots of detail.

2. Of the following superpowers, which would you would prefer to have and why?: x-ray vision, mind control, or superhuman strength. Yes, those are the only options. You will see that "powers of invisibility" is conspicuously missing from the list. You have those now, so you don't need them. Plus everyone knows they are the best superpower, so it's redundant.


:)

Mind Control.
The other 2 are worthless if you can control the actions of others.
 
Mind Control.
The other 2 are worthless if you can control the actions of others.

That is quite the answer. And why would you want to control the actions of others? And would you use that power for good or evil or a combination?
 
Back
Top