GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
This appeared on my Tumblr today

“Same sex couples shouldn’t be able to adopt because their kids will get bullied for having two moms or two dads”

hey

instead of not allowing same sex couples to adopt

maybe you should teach your little shitty kids not to bully

Perfect! This is going on my wall!

Oh... cotton knicks but not the same pair as yesterday... obviously... Eeew
and socks with ...
idk - they look like space invaders or something
they were cheap and cotton rich
quit tutting will ya?

This appeared on my Tumblr today

“Same sex couples shouldn’t be able to adopt because their kids will get bullied for having two moms or two dads”

hey

instead of not allowing same sex couples to adopt

maybe you should teach your little shitty kids not to bully

Perfect! This is going on my wall!

Oh... cotton knicks but not the same pair as yesterday... obviously... Eeew
and socks with ...
idk - they look like space invaders or something
they were cheap and cotton rich
quit tutting will ya?

think I need to take you shopping hun, :rose: sounds like your wardrobe was selected by Les Dennis :p

rehearsing new burlesque routines all day, my feet are killing me, well time for a quick soak in the bath, then its dress up and go out for a boogie :rose:

wearing: satin red dressing gown

music: David Bowie - Diamond Dogs

mood: wanna dance with somebody..

:rose:
(((hugs)))
LOL - that's a great idea - it would be a hoot! I do have sexy knicks too but it was a work day :) Sensible knickers - I take the bus, I don't get run over by it :)

Bullies don't need an excuse to bully. They SUCK....and not in a good way!!

PS....I kinda liked the visual I imagined of sticky in her cotton knickers, and Space Invaders socks. ;)

:rose:
(((hugs)))
LOL - that's a great idea - it would be a hoot! I do have sexy knicks too but it was a work day :) Sensible knickers - I take the bus, I don't get run over by it :)

I love shopping, its the nearest thing I get to passion these days, a galss or two of wine half way rund the shops intensifies the pleasure:rose:

I wish you all lived closer to me so we could shop together.

I'm sick of facing this alone.

Is there no support group in your local area you can find so your not feeling like your dealing with this alone?

I would love a group shopping trip, would be so much fun, :rose:

Stacy I am not sure whereabouts or indeed which country you live in nor which part of the country StickyGirl lives in.:rose:

Maybe I'm reading too much into this.

So, a guy PMed me last night and we shared a few messages. At some point, the chat got around to size. He told me his and I said: "I'unno. Never really measured. Average?" or something like that. That was the last message between us. Maybe it's just me but it seemed like the minute he found out that I've never measured myself, he didn't wanna talk to me anymore. Is it really that important? Maybe it's just an online thing. Seemed kinda rude to me.

Wow. Just noticed that all the posters in here (at least, on this page) are women. I suddenly feel like the literal odd man out. Sorry if I was interrupting a convo...

Last edited:
Ha! You're welcome to put the B into GLBT but yea, most of the posters here are trans* so you may not get much useful feedback on that topic!! But men are such sensitive creatures when it comes to size :heart: ;)

...true, I suppose. Might have to get out the tape measure later. I know I'm not...erm...let's just say I'm more like my Jimmy than my F150. Shouldn't be the only reason to chat, though.

...true, I suppose. Might have to get out the tape measure later. I know I'm not...erm...let's just say I'm more like my Jimmy than my F150. Shouldn't be the only reason to chat, though.
Maybe you gave him the willies... or his Mum walked in :D

Lol. Must be my red hair - though usually that gives hard-ons, not willies. So yeah, must have been his mom. Moms have that effect. :p

Lol. Must be my red hair - though usually that gives hard-ons, not willies. So yeah, must have been his mom. Moms have that effect. :p
Red hair - you must have a bit of Scottish in you... Have you ever the felt the Scotsman in you?

Wow. Just noticed that all the posters in here (at least, on this page) are women. I suddenly feel like the literal odd man out. Sorry if I was interrupting a convo...

The Vibe has always been a welcoming place whether your GLB or T, its a lot quieter than it use to be but has always been a friendly place to chat.

BTW your not the odd man out, so don't worry, I am just your run of the mill CD, but let me run your mill if you don't want all the profits spent on shoes.:rose:

Hello VIBERS:kiss:

mood: tired

music: The Cesarians - Dethstar

wearing: Black Satin Nightdress

I'm sure something is missing from this :)

tumblr_mjha0d8alP1qbypelo1_500.png

Haven't poked my head around here in a long while. *peeks in*

How're you all doing? :D

Haven't poked my head around here in a long while. *peeks in*

How're you all doing? :D
Poking and head in the same sentence will get you into all sorts of trouble ;) Howyadoin fella? Still working hard ££?

Poking and head in the same sentence will get you into all sorts of trouble ;) Howyadoin fella? Still working hard ££?

I realised that as soon as I wrote it, plus knowing you were here was all the trouble I needed, m'dear. ;)

I'm not so bad SG, still slogging it. And what about yourself, things all well?

Well nothing much happening in GLBT these days:
The L's have disappeared
The G's do their thing
The B's can't decide
and the T's? Well they just get talked about like objects by everyone else...
I've tried to kick some life back into T posts and few new members drift in and quickly drift away again: who can blame them? As for the suggested rejig of themes as suggested in the News section so that the 'dicks in their hands' have their own place - that ain't gonna happen. So why I am I here still? I just play the humour threads in AH but I would love to have some chats and discussion other than what underwear I have on.
Oh well... I've made some good friends on Lit and hopefully I'll write another story or two over the summer, but an empty bar is the worst place to sit and twiddle with a wine glass.
"...thanks for all the fish"

You did try your best to keep this one alive, Sticks....I do lurk here. After a few posts, I felt I was an intruder, so went back in my corner.....but you were always understanding, thanks. :rose: Maybe it will revive itself.....who knows.

You did try your best to keep this one alive, Sticks....I do lurk here. After a few posts, I felt I was an intruder, so went back in my corner.....but you were always understanding, thanks. :rose: Maybe it will revive itself.....who knows.

Dear curious it is not you! this place has slowed waaaaay down, don't you dare stay in the corner it is not you. Please forgive me, I have been away for a while. *hugs and kisses* to all. I have been doing a little stand up comedy, I doll up and hit the stage as me. Sometimes I do not know what I am going to talk about but since my mind zags when it should be ziggiing from my ADD mind. Working on my next stand up, it is a challenge because a lot of the same people go there so I have to have material that is different each time.

I also use it as a vehicle to educate the public about us trans girls

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back