Wanted: New Poems Reviewers

Sorry all, I'm going to have to pass Monday's off to someone else due to offline commitments. :rose:

Mondays are available for some up and coming reviewer (or, I guess, as we call it now, recommender). I think Wednesdays are as well, as Maria's computer problems have left her a bit erratic in reviewing--I mean recommending.

So. I would like to suggest some of our newer people consider taking a day. It isn't hard--you read the day's poems, you tell us what you think. You like a poem, then tell us that and perhaps why you liked it. You dislike a poem, you can either just ignore it or write some generic description of it.

It isn't calculus.

But it is a service to the forum, and I (and, I think, the bulk of us) would appreciate it.

poetry reviewer

i'd be happy to take a shift...my name is roger.
my name on literotica is EmanuelLevinas

i'd be happy to take a shift...my name is roger.
my name on literotica is EmanuelLevinas

By all means, pick a neglected day and go to it. How you do it is up to you. There are no rules. Review all or select worthy pieces.

i will try to post stuff when i can and i will try to help by doing a review here and there when i can......

All of the days are handled at the moment, but you all should check out the New Poems Recommendations thread and leave comments for the poems you like! Poets really do appreciate votes, too, so go for it. This is a very simple way to let people know what works or what does not work for you.

Can anyone please take Saturday the 11th for me? I have a wake.

I'll do it for you. :rose:

All of the days are handled at the moment, but you all should check out the New Poems Recommendations thread and leave comments for the poems you like! Poets really do appreciate votes, too, so go for it. This is a very simple way to let people know what works or what does not work for you.

This is probably a good time to remind people that anyone can post a new poem recommendation in this thread. The only reason we asked for volunteers to do it in the first place is so someone would check new poems each day. But everyone is welcome to recommend at any time. It just has to be one or more of the new poems posted that day (or within a few days of its/their first appearance). And it doesn't have to be more than "I recommend this poem," though it can certainly be more. Some of us have been known to be quite verbose in their recommendations. :eek:

Hey, y'all. I'm going to be out Friday, so if someone could cover for me, that would be great.

Tess: I could switch days with you if that would work. Or, if anyone else wants to step up to the task, let me know.

Sorry, kids. I know how everyone is just shivering with anticipation of my commentary. You might actually have to read the poems on your own.

Hey, y'all. I'm going to be out Friday, so if someone could cover for me, that would be great.

Tess: I could switch days with you if that would work. Or, if anyone else wants to step up to the task, let me know.

Sorry, kids. I know how everyone is just shivering with anticipation of my commentary. You might actually have to read the poems on your own.

Want to switch days with me, Tzara? I'd be happy to switch if you like. Saturdays are sometimes really crazily busy for me and Fridays would usually work better.

Want to switch days with me, Tzara? I'd be happy to switch if you like. Saturdays are sometimes really crazily busy for me and Fridays would usually work better.
Saturday is not a consistent day for me, being the weekend and all. (Perhaps why it is sometimes a problem for you as well.) But I'd be happy to let you take over Friday if that works better for you. I can do either Monday or Wednesday, neither of which has anyone regularly covering them (Neo had to give up Monday due to his schedule and Maria has not been around for some time--computer problems, I think).

Saturday can perhaps be a "group review" day, where anyone takes a shot at the poems.

Tzara how about you keep Fridays, I will cover Wednesdays and we'll see what can be done about Mondays and Saturdays? :rose:

My apologies, Ms. PG, but I am withdrawing from doing recommendations, at least for now. I have other things in my life I need to focus on. Sorry.

So Friday recommendations are open to whomever would like to do them.

I'm confused. Which days are now open?
I'm not nearly as edu-ma-cated as the rest of you in terms of poem reviewing...but since I have some time on my hands right now I can give it a shot.

Let me know.

I'm confused. Which days are now open?
I'm not nearly as edu-ma-cated as the rest of you in terms of poem reviewing...but since I have some time on my hands right now I can give it a shot.

Let me know.
shit, babe you are good, i would say that from the bottom of my heart and soul, but since i don't have much of either, we'll leave it as
shit, babe you are good (and I mean that in a non-sexist way) look forward to you doing it.

shit, babe you are good, i would say that from the bottom of my heart and soul, but since i don't have much of either, we'll leave it as
shit, babe you are good (and I mean that in a non-sexist way) look forward to you doing it.

Thanks 1201 - Pandora...which day? Friday?

Saturday is not a consistent day for me, being the weekend and all. (Perhaps why it is sometimes a problem for you as well.) But I'd be happy to let you take over Friday if that works better for you. I can do either Monday or Wednesday, neither of which has anyone regularly covering them (Neo had to give up Monday due to his schedule and Maria has not been around for some time--computer problems, I think).

Saturday can perhaps be a "group review" day, where anyone takes a shot at the poems.

Tzed, Either Mondays or Wednesdays are yours as you wish. Let us know which and I will reflect that in the top post.

Is there any lover of new poems who would be willing to cover Saturdays? I will be moving to Sundays as Saturdays just aren't working for me this next month.

As things stand....

OPEN Mondays
Bronzeage Tuesdays
OPEN Wednesdays
Tristesse Thursdays
Dsejo Fridays
OPEN Saturdays
Dora Sundays

Come on folks - fill those gaps.

OPEN Mondays
Bronzeage Tuesdays
OPEN Wednesdays
Tristesse Thursdays
Dsejo Fridays
OPEN Saturdays
Dora Sundays

Come on folks - fill those gaps.

Actually - I am going to be traveling in Feb / March and I don't think I will be able to access Lit (restrictions on tawdry sites). So it probably would be a good idea for someone to cover for me until I get back....not sure of the dates yet, but it will be soon.

You and Your kitten by PlayfulLittle1

A delightful rhyming piece from PlayfulLittle1.

Lambent in the Sun by SweetOblivion

I give extra credit for any poem which makes me look up a new word, but this is a fine poem and does not need anything extra.

someday late or soon by seannelson

A very good reflective by the long time and prolific Seannelson.

He Calls To Me by Heidi123

A sweet first submission by new Lit poet Heidi123.

We have two submissions from the prolific Demure, today. I especially like the Museum poem.
Roads by demure101

In the British Museum by demure101

Back