ISO Writers for "The Walking Dead" in San Francisco

KockRoach

Experienced
Joined
Nov 19, 2013
Posts
68
ISO Writers for "The Walking Dead" in San Francisco

For more, see the The OOC Thread and The IC Thread.

Hoping to get 3-5 writers for 15-30 characters. It would be nice if those who want to join would write the following:
  • Primary Characters, 1 or 2: Those who are important to the main plot and upon whom the other characters cannot proceed without contribution should be posted for with great frequency. (See "My Posting Guidelines".)
  • Secondary Characters, 1 or more: Those who are less important to the plot and for whom not posting will not stop the story dead in its tracks should be posted as necessary.
  • Expendable Characters, 1 or more: These are the ones that are food for the Walkers, bodies that you want to write to add the dramatic dimension of losing a life. Their replies can be posted frequently or infrequently as appropriate.
  • How many characters you write and which type is totally up to you, but my common sense advice is don't take on more than you can handle.
  • Your host is more than happy to create new characters to fill a plot idea your character needs, but he doesn't want to end up being the one carrying the entire show. When possible, try to find a co-writer other than your host. It just makes sense to be writing with as many of the other writers as possible. (You already know that. I don't have to remind you of that. :))

My Posting Guidelines:
  • 50-200 words per post typically.
  • 2-3 posts per day, 3-4 days a week. Posts can be for multiple characters or just one character as you see necessary.
  • Spelling, grammar, and punctuation checks are important.

About me:
  • I am a mature male with plenty of writing experience.
  • I am new to Literotica but not to sexual role play.
  • I role play 5-10pm Pacific (GMT -8) week nights and all day weekends.
 
Last edited:
Bumping. I am going to continue writing the scene with the Coasties and Civies securing the perimeter if no one wants to write those characters.
 
Back
Top