Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you sucked a cock today

not today, but i went camping up in the u. p. last week,and went to this town that has a book store.it has about 6 glory holes. oh my god i had fun,big ones ,,small ones, young ones, old ones. i was there every day and sometimes two or three times a day.could not get my fill.now i am back home and looking for some older cock to suck. any takers!
 
It is Wednesday night and I just got home from my meeting with an old frined. We met on Monday and I sucked him off at that time. He is from the midwest and is leaving early tomorrow. He called me on my cell today and I met him at his hotel at 5:00 P.M. We had a quick bite in the restaurant of the hotel and then back to his room. He did something we had never tried and that is he facefucked me. I had to work at contolling his thrusts as he really got turned on. He came in only 5 minutes doing that.

I then sucked him off on the bed with both of us on our sides and me betweeen his legs just licking his balls and making the second time last. I would stop and take a sip from the beer that he had purchased. He has a great and responsive cock and produces come like an 18 year old guy. He did not come for at least 40 minutes the second tme as I was able to control it more easily. I am spoiled as these meetings have opened up my desire to suck cock. The desire is never very far away but these meetings have left me a little crazy. If it were not for my family responsibilities and the worries about STD's I could envision myself just sucking cocks for months on end.

Mmmm...so hot...

...where in Jersey are you again? :p I could see myself experimenting for the first time with someone like you...;)
 
i have a male friend, i've been sucking his cock for about 10 years, he also fucks me real good and it happened again this morning. *purrs*
 
Three days without any sucking? I find that hard to believe around here ;)

I sucked a beautiful seven-incher Saturday night. It was both the second cock and the second time I've ever sucked cock. Unfortunately, my mouth got tired so I finished him off with a hand job. All signs point to me getting more practice in the future with this particular cock... :D
 
Computer problems, not been able to post here in yonks...
Last weekend was good, Friday night sucked off two guys in the loos at a bar, one early evening one later on, both came really quick, but I got good loads from each which was good... Saturday last was at a friends I regularly hook up with in the afternoon and got to suck him twice whilst ehre, amongst giving him my ass of course.. Then athat evening was another friend I regularly hook up with, albeit very ocasionally, went out to the pub, and ended up back at his for the night...
Nothing much since them, but this weekend oughta be good, and tommorrow I'm meeting up again with the friend from Saturday in the afternoon/evening...
 
I have not sucked a guy off in waaay too long. Been trying for months to make it happen. But I'm having to be very careful about who the guy will be that I do it to.

I received an e-mail just this morning from a guy responding to a recent Craigs List ad. He sent some great pics; his body is exactly the kind I'd love to eat; he sent a face pics, and strikes me as a very attractive man. Plus, he's got a beautiful 7.5 inch cock. Based on what he's said about himself, I'm really hoping we can make this happen... and soon.

I've asked if he can meet me soon to talk a bit, and am just waiting to hear back. I'm pretty darn hot to suck this guy off, as long as he proves to be as he says he is. I've been using CL for some time, and I think I've gotten a pretty good feel for who's on the level and who's not.

Well, we'll see if it happens. In this particular case, I'm really hoping for a chance to drink some of that (his words) "tasty, large load of cum" from his gorgeous big balls.
 
Sucked off a nice college boy last night while we watched my wife and his girlfriend tribbing. Good times.
 
I met in a youngish guy in a straight bar last night. I could tell that he had a good size package from the bulge in his trousers.
When I got him home I pushed him against the doorway and kissed him with plenty of tongue while my hand felt down to his crotch. I guessed he was a reasonable size and I knelt, unzipped his trousers and reached in to pull out his cock and realised that he was still flacid. This beauty was about 7 inches soft and ended up being around 10 inches hard and seriously thick.
I went to town on him and got a nice thick gooey load in my mouth before we went to the bedroom for some serious fucking. We must have done a dozen positions before he was ready to come again and I made him pull out and we came with our cocks together.
 
Been 20 plus years.

No not today not in a long time. I am married for 25 years soon, but when I was single I tried it but not to cum. One day if the right guy cums along. Wife is ok with me fantasizing about it. Nervous about diseases.
 
I did last night, and got mine sucked in return. So great, he fingered my ass while he was sucking me, I came long and hard...
 
sadly it's been way too long. i miss the smell, taste, and texture of a buy's cock and balls. yum! need to find someone to suck. soon!
 
I'd just love a 69 now but its really hard to meet anyone in the west of ireland; can anyone help?
 
You guys are killing me, never been sucked by a guy but I'm down for it right now!
 
Yep

Just wondering trying to start a new thread here. I haven't but would not mind, Heck i think I could suck two at once.

He just left with a smile on his face. Nice 7" cock and a good sized load. I can stilll taste him. I think this one might become a regular visitor.
 
Last edited:
Last Saturday, I spent the night with a couple who had invited me over for a threesome. I had fooled around with the girlfriend a few times before, but the guy was interested in joining in... It was a great night! They had prepared a fantastic dinner of grilled steak and lobster, served with a very nice sangria, and we all talked and had a good time. By the time we got to the bedroom, we all had a very nice buzz going.

The woman started sucking her boyfriend off, and then invited me to join her. We shared his fantastic cock between us, taking turns taking sucking his shaft, licking his balls, and fingering his ass. He wanted to fuck her, so she and I got into a 69 while he entered her from behind. I tongued his shaft and her clit until he came inside her, and then I cleaned up the mess... Mmm, it was delicious!

The rest of the night was fantastic as well. And the morning.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top