Police can actually take in an armed suspect alive.

In arizona, or some place like that, the cops sent in a robot and took some dude's gun away from him when he wasn't looking. I thought this was a thread about that.
 
Why wasn't all of New York, New Jersey, and Rhode Island put under martial law like Boston was during the marathon bombings in 2013?
 
You mean he didn't want to be a martyr?

Not very jihadist of him...
 
Cops are bad shots that is why he was taken alive. Hell anyone in a face to face shooting scenario is a bad shot. Military types take cover when shooting starts. Hard to aim properly when ducking your ass and head down. Hard to or lucky if you kill someone with one bullet from a handgun at anything beyond point blank range. Which is why perps get shot multiple times. Aim at center of target and don't stop firing until they go down or you run out of ammo.
 
In arizona, or some place like that, the cops sent in a robot and took some dude's gun away from him when he wasn't looking. I thought this was a thread about that.

You've been getting sloppy, Rob; you forgot which account you were logged in on yet again.

You would think after Yossi busted you the other day that you would be more on your toes about that.
 
Plus you've also got to factor in the surge of adrenaline while you're shooting. I remember taking my cousin's husband to the shooting range for the first time. He fired one round from my glock and hit the target. After that, he couldn't hit the side of a barn if he tried.

He mentioned afterwards how shooting a gun in real life was nothing like he expected from watching tv or movies. His heart was pounding like a jackhammer, he could not stop the adrenaline tremor in his hands after the first shot. He was even taken aback by the sheer loudness of the gun (even though he was wearing foam ear buds along with standard ear protection).
 
Maybe because that never happened?

The entire city of Boston Masachusetts was locked down after the Boston marathon bombings in 2013.

SWAT teams went house-to-house beating people up, pushing them down stairs, holding them at gunpoint, etc..

Literally the entire city was under military siege.
 
The entire city of Boston Masachusetts was locked down after the Boston marathon bombings in 2013.

SWAT teams went house-to-house beating people up, pushing them down stairs, holding them at gunpoint, etc..

Literally the entire city was under military siege.

Going to need links to those Mikey.
 
Maybe US cops are colour blind. Like predators and can only see in B&W. Movement certainly gets there attention and puts them in prey mode.
 
sddagsB.jpg
 
You may want to reas this link about many of the police officers who have been killed or were murdered this year.

Should you be interested, which I sincerely doubt, you can see how those officers lost their lives while trying to protect the citizens whom they had sworn to protect.

https://www.odmp.org/search/year

How very presumptuous of you. Yes, people in dangerous jobs die. Does that mean their precession ought to be beyond reproach? Should nothing be said of the Pastor shot dead after being tazed? A man who had the misfortune of a stalled vehicle. The comment of the officer in the chopper says it all "He looks like a bad dude".





I am 100% certain that if any of the several the officers on the scene wanted this suspect dead, he would be dead. I am also glad that he was taken alive.
 
You've been getting sloppy, Rob; you forgot which account you were logged in on yet again.

You would think after Yossi busted you the other day that you would be more on your toes about that.

Stfu paki boi.
 
Cops in Tulsa

Are apparently good shots as one killed an unarmed man who had car trouble on his way home. It took the cops a full minute before calling for an ambulance. He died on the scene. No weapons or drugs were found on him or in his vehicle.
 
She got a lucky shot. If he had prompted first aid perhaps he would have made it.
 
Lucky shot? The pastor was on the ground after being tasered.

You guys must not think much of the skills of police officers.

I don't. Nor do I think much of the accuracy and stopping power of common handguns. And it's far different to be standing in a firing range with no worries or fears.
 
Back
Top