Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*hugs* Hope you're alright. :rose:

I'm okay, thanks. Stiff and sore and annoyed, but okay. I was stepping down into the family room (two steps), put a foot down wrong, twisted my ankle a little, then fell and hit my tailbone. Oddly, I'm feeling it as much in my shoulders and upper back as anything else. Must have just jarred my whole body.

Bleah. On the upside, I did *not* twist my ankle, which I have done many times before, to the point of needing an ice pack, etc. Which is good since Mr Penn's back is out...

:rose:

Blurt: Haven't had this much inspiration for a story in ages, must be ovulating. Need my horns clipped. :devil:

Thanks -- and go for it. :)

I'm okay, thanks. Stiff and sore and annoyed, but okay. I was stepping down into the family room (two steps), put a foot down wrong, twisted my ankle a little, then fell and hit my tailbone. Oddly, I'm feeling it as much in my shoulders and upper back as anything else. Must have just jarred my whole body.

Bleah. On the upside, I did *not* twist my ankle, which I have done many times before, to the point of needing an ice pack, etc. Which is good since Mr Penn's back is out...

Thanks -- and go for it. :)

Glad that nothing is broken. :) Sounds like you have the same step down as in the family room at my parent's place. I admit I've nearly tumbled down that step when not paying attention. How was your Monday otherwise?

Glad that nothing is broken. :) Sounds like you have the same step down as in the family room at my parent's place. I admit I've nearly tumbled down that step when not paying attention. How was your Monday otherwise?

Not too bad, thanks. The usual. Kids to school, visit to the library. Found out my daughter has heard of Jackson Pollock -- she's not even six. I don't think I heard of him until I was in my 20s (but my artistic education is/was sorely lacking, I admit).

Not too bad, thanks. The usual. Kids to school, visit to the library. Found out my daughter has heard of Jackson Pollock -- she's not even six. I don't think I heard of him until I was in my 20s (but my artistic education is/was sorely lacking, I admit).

She obviously has an excellent mom! :D

Good to hear all else is alright. :)

Random thought for the night: Honestly craving a blended coffee at the moment.

... Dammit .. must hit the icon to have my music player play more songs.

:heart:Just stopping by to wish my guy, Lawrence65 a Happy Anniversary...we met on here three years ago today and it's been a wild "E" Ticket ride ever since...:heart:

:D

I assume you have a story behind that, my friend?

Watching them was amusing.
What they needed this evening was just about all I have taught them over the last few months. They'd obviously forgotten it.
Thrust into the 'firing line' and it was a load of
"how do I . .?"
"Sir . . ?"
"I can't do this. . ."
and so on.

It took a while but eventually, the penny dropped.
:)

Watching them was amusing.
What they needed this evening was just about all I have taught them over the last few months. They'd obviously forgotten it.
Thrust into the 'firing line' and it was a load of
"how do I . .?"
"Sir . . ?"
"I can't do this. . ."
and so on.

It took a while but eventually, the penny dropped.
:)

Interesting, sounds like the people at work who ask me how to create a personal folder in Outlook after I've showed them for the 500th time. :rolleyes:

Still looking at the reviews, but seriously thinking about buying Guild Wars 2. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back