The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
osg has taken lit breaks before. I really hope she's doing good, though.

I know someone who was forbidden to talk to me again. I don't know if it was just me she was forbidden to have contact with or if it was a blanket no contact with anybody thing, but I miss her and I still sometimes worry about her. I know she's alive, because she has a FB profile and the profile pic changes every now and again, so at least that's something. But I'd still like to know how she's doing.

That cutting off contact is such a harsh thing that even if I hadn't seen red flags before it, that certainly would have gotten them flying high. It's been three years now and I haven't heard a peep from her since.

It's possible in that situation that she simply was told not to contact people anymore. She may be fine, and happy. Something could have happened, but she could also be fine. There's no way to know.

For osg, anything is possible. We know that her relationship was unconventional and included physical violence. She may also have just drifted away from here. No way to know, really.

Actually she wasn't a TPE or even really submissive, and she told me she was going on a short vacation. IRL. That was a year ago. It's what has me really worried. Really worried. I'm sure a missing (or something) girl isn't going to make international news either.

I have been an emotional wreck lately for many reasons. I haven't been as active here on Lit the past few years because my Dominant prefers Fet. But I have always come back and lurked or said a few words or joined the football pool.

But today I read through the last couple of Dear X letters, and some pages here and eastern sun's thread and I am moved to tears with the love and caring here in our little Lit family.

I think it is time for me to come home.

I have been an emotional wreck lately for many reasons. I haven't been as active here on Lit the past few years because my Dominant prefers Fet. But I have always come back and lurked or said a few words or joined the football pool.

But today I read through the last couple of Dear X letters, and some pages here and eastern sun's thread and I am moved to tears with the love and caring here in our little Lit family.

Yes, this place is a home for so many of us, especially for some of those who have no other opportunity to talk about or look into the things they want and need in their lives. It's good to see you feeling this way. Welcome home.

Actually she wasn't a TPE or even really submissive, and she told me she was going on a short vacation. IRL. That was a year ago. It's what has me really worried. Really worried. I'm sure a missing (or something) girl isn't going to make international news either.

That's the not so nice side of getting to know and care about people online. I hope you hear from her.

the left side of my body just can't seem to catch a break. First the tendonitis for months, then a short few days where my left shoulder was f'd from sleeping odd, and now i got my fingers smashed in a heavy door. Freakin' wind...at least I didn't break anything -____-

Welcome back! :rose:

This makes me so happy. Welcome back!

Welcome back. *hugs*

I have an urge to SNARK. It's been a while.
Jump back to Talk. There are a couple or three snark-worthy threads and/or posts in there....

Every once in a while, I think about dropping into the BDSM Personals and snarking on the never-flipped-a-flogger HNGS, but I'm a Sadist, not a masochist, and it would cause ME more pain that it did them, largely because most of them wouldn't get it. :rolleyes:

I'm so mad right now that I'm pretty sure I have smoke pouring out of my ears like some stupid cartoon character.

Meditation Challenge Day 3, and I'm diggin' it more and more.
(Forgot how necessary it is!)
:rose:

I'm so mad right now that I'm pretty sure I have smoke pouring out of my ears like some stupid cartoon character.

Maybe try the 21-Day-Meditation-Challenge?
(Love ya' bunneh - I'm just sayin'...:kiss:)

May sound cheesy, but here you go...
http://www.chopracentermeditation.com/Bestsellers/LandingPage.aspx?BookId=178

(if anyone can tell me how to change a"cut/paste website" into a cool click-on link, let me know, please!)

Peace! :)

(if anyone can tell me how to change a"cut/paste website" into a cool click-on link, let me know, please!)

Peace! :)

Use the hyperlink icon in your tool bar for posts. It's the world+links. You'll enter the URL into a pop up box and then it'll drop a line of script. There will be a "URL= " and then the link AGAIN. Just change the second repetition of the link into whatever you want.

so

becomes OMIGOD THIS LINK IS FANCY

If you're feeling super fabulous, you could even do something like:

HOLY SHIT CAN YOU HANDLE THE SPLENDOR?!

Jump back to Talk. There are a couple or three snark-worthy threads and/or posts in there....

Every once in a while, I think about dropping into the BDSM Personals and snarking on the never-flipped-a-flogger HNGS, but I'm a Sadist, not a masochist, and it would cause ME more pain that it did them, largely because most of them wouldn't get it. :rolleyes:

No, it was person specific. I hate watching a train wreck. But I'm over it now. :)

Use the hyperlink icon in your tool bar for posts. It's the world+links. You'll enter the URL into a pop up box and then it'll drop a line of script. There will be a "URL= " and then the link AGAIN. Just change the second repetition of the link into whatever you want.

so

becomes OMIGOD THIS LINK IS FANCY

If you're feeling super fabulous, you could even do something like:

HOLY SHIT CAN YOU HANDLE THE SPLENDOR?!

WOW! Thanks, bbe!
I'll give it a shot later on today! Hope it's not one of those beyond-my-limited-computer-comprehension tasks! ;)

WOW! Thanks, bbe!
I'll give it a shot later on today! Hope it's not one of those beyond-my-limited-computer-comprehension tasks! ;)
Open a window quoting bbe's instructions, and the codes she used for the various elements will all be revealed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back