What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to sleep, I want to cum. My fear is no matter what I do, once I turn the lights off there will still be no sleep.
 
No, no hun, say fuck um........... Respond to their PM's with all the release of stress you need. Come to the dark side sweetie, we have cosmos and cookies....

When someone sends you a nasty-gram use it as a vent and fucking blow their doors off. They wanna be hateful give it right the hell back. This place has started to descend into some stupid shit.

Thanks for the advice, I will take it to heart. Didn't get a name like Heartlessbytch without being a little on the dark side. Just not up for the fight right now.
 
images19_zpsd340122b.jpg

{{{hugs}}} HB... take care of yourself. The other is just stuff and doesn't matter in the big scheme.

*Hugs* You know where to find me. :rose: :kiss:

Thank you all.:rose: Just going to take a little time for myself, sometimes things just get a little much for me. Going to spend some time taking care of me, then I will be back to do what needs to be done.
 
Thanks for the advice, I will take it to heart. Didn't get a name like Heartlessbytch without being a little on the dark side. Just not up for the fight right now.

:) Don't let it be a fight sweetie. You make your comments, they send you stupid PM's, you tear their bowels out. If they try to reply, delete the reply unread. If they meant shit to you or they were a friend, they wouldn't send you dumb ass PM's...... Use them as stress relief if they're dumb enough to cop a 'tude with ya....... It's what I've taken to doing. I used to care about what folk here thought of me.....
 
That's pretty funny. Makes the mind curious as to why.

lol

ouch!

Hubby is cleaning the guinea pig cage before he leaves.

I can't get our little girl up to hold them and get ready for swim practice.

I came back from a run and kicked off my shoes and pulled my t-shirt off my head to get into the shower, when my hubs said, "Here" and handed me her two guinea pigs.

They are fine except when our Lab/Husky mix comes up panting heavy and drooling.
 
My emotions are all over the place today; woke up crying and crying again, most of the day I have been upbeat. For those who don't like the comments I make here or just don't like me at all; please just put me on ignore, you know that I won't turn off my Pm's well then again maybe I will for now.

Time to get away for a little while.

Don't let them get you down, hon.

Decide what your boundaries are and stick to them.

People are going to think what they want to think and say what they want to say, regardless of how much Lit wants to pretend it is so liberated. :rolleyes:
 
lol

ouch!

Hubby is cleaning the guinea pig cage before he leaves.

I can't get our little girl up to hold them and get ready for swim practice.

I came back from a run and kicked off my shoes and pulled my t-shirt off my head to get into the shower, when my hubs said, "Here" and handed me her two guinea pigs.

They are fine except when our Lab/Husky mix comes up panting heavy and drooling.
lol. Lesson learned for next time then?
 
This, that my friend OX2 posted on the over 40s thread:

Well, I am heading off to war...again. There is a certain lack of enthusiasm this time. I’ve been three times before and they say that this will be the last time. They caveat that by saying “For this unit” meaning that if you leave this unit all bets are off.
There is timelessness to this war. Until a few days ago, it had escaped me that we’d been at war for over ten years. In 2003 I was in the thick of things as a Platoon Sergeant. Then, each promotion and each deployment took me further from the tip of the spear. Funny, WAR is always clearer, simpler, the closer to the tip. Now, ten years since I first stepped onto this battlefield, I am going again. I used to be excited and pumped up to go; now it’s just another job, just another field problem. The shine has come off the penny, as it were.
Ten years! The names on my back are a grim chronicle of the last decade of my Military career. I dip into time and memories. Flashes of each deployment are like flashes most people have of their childhood. “Hey, remember that time…?”, “Do you know SFC So and so, I remember back in my first tour when he was a PFC...” This isn’t a new phenomena. The Tommies probably felt the same way when they colonized that part of the world, when they thought they controlled the Khyber Pass. I keep expecting to bump into one of Alexander or Xenophon’s patrols out there in the hills in Kandahar or Herat. There is no Kipling to tell the tales of this War in the Orient.
Don’t let the nonplused attitude fool you. I am as excited as you are, heading to your job every day. The last ten years has stripped the Glory from war. Shedding light on to the unknown, it has exposed war for what it really is, just a job that Soldiers gotta do. Some of you remember the old Dunkin Donuts commercials, “Time to make the donuts.” Well there it is. I like my job; it has its appeal to me. I do enjoy it.
I’m saddling up and riding out. Saber’s keen and a fine Carbine. To see what the enemy has to be seen.
See ya on the high ground. Scouts Out, Airborne! Toujours Pret!

OX
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top