My Slave Collection (PM to Join)

JckHmmr_2000

Neighbor & Co-Worker
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Posts
1,073
In this thread, you are a slave, purchased at the market via auction by my character. As a slave, you have absolutely no rights – you are nothing more than my own, personal property, to be used as I see fit. For example, no one will bat an eye if I decide to torture you to death for my amusement as part of a last-second whim.

This thread is open to women only. Sooner or later, I will find that I purchased a slave who I do not wish to keep, and will then sell, auction or give her away to someone else. At that time, the thread will be open for other slave owners. For the purposes of this thread, I prefer to sell female slaves to women owners only.

This thread will contain graphic depictions of nonconsensual sex, rape, bondage, domination, humiliation, violence, forced lesbian sex and group sex involving two or more women with one man.

Please expect some storyline build-up prior to any and all sex scenes.

Please kindly skip this thread NOW if you:
1) get bored easily
2) have a habit of leaving threads without reasonably polite notice
3) need me to impress you immediately with an instinctive awareness of whatever secret desires you may have that are unknown to me
4) think that this thread is all about you
5) are NOT turned on by being the submissive recipient/victim/unwilling participant of nonconsensual sex, rape, bondage, domination, humiliation, violence, lesbian sex and group sex involving two or more women with only one man

If you still wish to join, then please kindly send me your character description, preferably with a picture of your character, via Private Message. If your character is someone my character would buy, then I will accept your submission – pun intended.

---------------

9b42e822.jpg

Johnny "The Boss" Saira
Age 42
5'9" 185 lbs.
Asian/Pacific Islander with typically jet black hair, dark brown eyes, and dark bronze complexion.
Husky, muscular build. Very strong for his size.
9b42e822.png
 
Last edited:
Scarlette was a leggy blonde. The French woman had fought for her life when they had taken her from her home. But the auctioneer had hand picked her for a customer. She had a long lithe body, standing at 6'1, blue eyes, full round lips, and the attitude that the client would love breaking down.

She squirmed as she was brought in front of the client for pricing.
 
Scarlette

"She's too tall and too skinny," I noticed as the slave trader brought the young woman in. "I thought you knew what I wanted. Does she even understand English?"

"Of course she speaks English -- quite fluently, as a matter of fact," the slave trader shrugged casually as he replied with an East European accent. "If you don't want her, just let me know. We can always sell her for parts; we would probably make more money selling her body parts than selling her alive to you..."

"I see," I said simply. "How much do you want for her?"

"One million euros -- in cash, if you would please," the slave trader smiled.

"But, of course," I replied, again simply, this time as I him the briefcase. "I believe you'll find that the money is all there."

"We'll see," the man replied. "And it better be all here."

He was too distracted counting the money and didn't notice the gun pointed at his chest soon enough to avoid the bullets that crashed into his upper torso.

"I don't react well to threats," I said to the dying man. "And it looks like I need to get myself a new auctioneer."

I shot him one more time, this time right in the middle of his forehead. Then, I turned to the girl and pointed the gun at her.

"You need to understand something very quickly: I own you now," I motioned to the briefcase. "If you want to live, then pick up the money and come with me."
 
I had just witnessed something that shook me to my core. The man had killed someone right in front of me. And not wanting to have the same fate, I grabbed the money quickly and followed the man out of the door. He seemed displeased with my appearance. So I told him "I can gain some weight you know." Suddenly, he stopped and turned towards me. He stepped up to me until he was an inch from my face and said...
 
"I did not tell you to speak," I said tersely to the woman, stopping in my tracks and whirling around to face her. "I told you to pick up the money and follow me -- nothing else. From now on, you need to do EXACTLY what I tell you -- nothing more, nothing less and nothing else. Do you understand?"

I felt like slapping her face a few times to make sure she would never forget, but we needed to get out of here quickly. My contacts at the police station could only do so much.

I grabbed her by her elbow, and hustled her into the car waiting across the street. I thought about throwing her into the trunk, but there were too many people nearby all of a sudden.

I got into the driver's seat, and slowly drove off towards my estate in the countryside.

"What's your name?" I asked.
 
"Scarlette."

I was scared now. He became so agitated so quickly. I sat in my seat a still as I possibly could. He could hurt me. And I didn't think he would hesitate to do it, either. We drove for a long time. We passed beautiful country, full of farms and small homes. Suddenly we approached a massive gate. He slowed the car and rolled the window down just enough to swipe a card key and open the gate. When we slowed, and came to a stop, we were in front of a massive estate. I couldn't help but gasp as I looked up at the house. I'm sure he heard my gasp and hoped it wouldn't anger him. I looked quickly at his face to gage if he was angry.
 
"Scarlette... That's a nice name," I murmured as the car slowed down to a halt, its tires crunching on the white gravel underneath that formed the mile-long driveway from the front gate to the mansion's front doors. "This is where you will live from now on, Scarlette."

I heard her gasp, and instinctively, my hand swept upwards to backhand her face.

"I told you to never ever do anything unless I tell you to do it," I yelled angrily as I grabbed her tightly by the hair. "That's so you won't have an excuse to forget what I said. Now, get out of the car, follow me, and bring the money."

I got out of the car and didn't look behind me as I strode into the house.

"Close the doors behind you, Scarlette. And take off all your clothes. From now on, you will always be naked inside this house -- unless I tell you to do so otherwise."

I strode towards my sitting room as I spoke, fully expecting Scarlette to follow. She would have to hurry to catch up, presuming that she would heed my instructions to take off all her clothes.

I took off my suit jacket and threw it on the arm of a sofa and then sat down on one of the large, plush armchairs in the sitting room. Casually, I placed my pair of 9-millimeter sidearms on the table next to the chair and looked to see if Scarlette did as she was told.

"Move quickly, Scarlette!" I barked. "I am not a very patient man, and I will not be kept waiting in my own home!"
 
What could I do? There was no way for me to escape. I was behind that huge gate and I was convinced there would be dogs on the property. Big dogs. So I dashed into the house after the man. And I stripped. Not knowing what to do with my clothes, I left them on the beautiful marble floors. I stepped towards the man. He was placing the gorgeous twin guns into a case and then into a safe. I simply waited for more orders. I knew I didn't want to anger him any more than I had.

The man himself was handsome. Shorter than me, but built. I was no match for his strength if he decided to ever really hurt me. Which brought other thoughts- horrible ones. What would become of me? Would he even bother feeding me? Letting me brush my hair? Do my makeup? Would he kill me? Or maim me? Disfigure me? I didn't even know his name.

That's when I saw him pull something out of the safe. A collar. "Do not anger me again or this will be around your pretty neck."
 
"Good," I said, nodding briefly to show my approval of her quick actions. "I will inspect you in a few moments. But before I do, we need to make certain we both understand your situation. It is simply this: as I said earlier in the car, I own you now. You are my personal, private property, to do with as I wish and as I see fit. Your life and your body is completely at my disposal. Do you understand?"

I waited for my words to sink in before I continued.

"You will live in this house, where you shall do your part to maintain this household. We shall determine what your exact role will be as we get to know more about each other.

I expect you to maintain your appearance and health as best you can. You're a bit too thin for my liking, and will expect you to increase your caloric intake accordingly. Because you are my property, it is in my interest that you preserve, maintain and improve your health.

Whether you shall have your own bedroom, or whether you shall be kept in a cage like an animal shall depend upon your performance, your ability to please me, and of course, my whim and mood at the moment.

From now on, you will do everything I say. Eventually, I expect you to do everything I want even if I don't tell you what it is. I expect you to learn everything you can about me, so that we can get to the point where a minimal of verbal communication is required.

Do you have any questions, comments or concerns?"
 
Ooc

Myla was born to Ivan and Anja Nakkita in Saint Petersburg. Her father was an ex-serviceman and an alcoholic and her mother worked 2 cleaning jobs to keep the family afloat. Myla was not a planned pregnancy and her mother resented having to provide for her in addition to her father.

At 17 Myla went completely off the rails, stopped attending school and started taking and dealing in speed and cocaine. Her father reacted by taking his belt to her. Anja tried to persuade her back into school and failed. Ivan grew increasingly hostile towards Myla as his discipline and will as her father was ignored. He doled out harsher and harsher punishments for her behaviour and merely drove her deeper into the gang she had hooked up with.

One night, when Myla was out, her father searched her room and found some drugs and a large sum of money. He waited up to confront Myla when she eventually got home. They argued and he said he was going to confiscate the money. She explained that she'd incur the wrath of the gang if she failed to pay the guy she bought the drugs from. Ivan asked her where she wanted to end, as a hooker? pushing drugs into schoolkids like herself? She became sullen and her silence incensed Ivan even more. He took his belt to her again but hit her more viciously than before. She was cowering on the floor, trying to avoid the blows. Myla looked up at her father and saw that his cock was hard inside his trousers.

Ivan was at first embarrassed and told her to keep her eyes on the floor. The belting continued until her back was lacerated, far worse than ever before. Ivan was towering over her, totally enraged at the disgrace she brought on herself and her family and the way she ignored him and the rules he made for her. He yanked her up by her hair and a terrified Myla was confronted with her first erect penis as he pulled it from his pants. Ivan forced it into her mouth and instructed her to shut the fuck up and suck it.

"You want to deal drugs? You want to hang out with those gang men? This is what will happen to you. They will do this and then they will fuck you. Is this what you want? Huh?"

Ivan's rage had pushed him close to orgasm and it was only a few minutes before he came hard into his daughter's mouth. As his climax ebbed and he realised what he had done, Ivan left his little girl on her knees, semen in her mouth and cuts from being belted across her back. She heard him go to bed and presently start snoring. Only then did she move from her bedroom floor.
Name: Myla
Age 18

Myla quietly threw a few things into a bag and left. She was terrified of her father now and not about to return home. He had kept the drug money in his trouser pocket so she could not pay her dealer. She crashed on a friend's sofa and the next day her dealer tracked her down. His name was Boris and she knew he carried a gun. When he discovered she had no money to pay him, Boris hogtied her and threw her in the boot of his car.

She spent a night in a garage somewhere, Boris left and another man gave her some food. The next day she was put on a fishing boat and taken to Sweden. After that she had not heard a word of her native Russian. From Sweden she was ferried to England and from there she had a long voyage to New York.

In New York she was taken to a very exclusive hotel, cleaned up and instructed to shave her body hair. A man held her down and felt inside her vagina, discovering she was a virgin and so Myla was given a collar and a flimsy white dress. She still has no real idea what is going on. She's keeping quiet and watching for some slip up in the security around her, so that she can get away.

myla_aka_ulya.jpg
 
"Yes. A few. What should I call you? How should I adress you if I need you? And I have a single request... If it is okay to ask..."
 
"Yes. A few. What should I call you? How should I adress you if I need you? And I have a single request... If it is okay to ask..."

"You may call me Master, for that is what I am to you. If you need me and need to address me, you shall refer to me As Master or Sir in private. In public, you shall refer to me as Mr. Saira. Of course, this all presumes that the need is dire or the circumstances make such communications necessary. And yes, for now you may ask any and all requests. Whether I grant them or not is my prerogative."

I glanced at my cell phone and answered it, holding up a hand to Carlette to signal for her to wait until my telephone call is finished.

"Very well," I say into the telephone. "New York. I'll be there in a few hours."

I hung up the telephone and turned to Scarlette.

"We need to continue our conversation on the road," I said, getting up. "Don't bother getting dressed. I have a trench coat you can wear on oour way to the airport. You can ask me your requests en route to New York."
 
"Yes, sir." Came my reply.

He walked to the closet and selected a wonderful deep green trench for me to wear, and a pair of silver pumps. Then he dropped them on the floor. I quickly pulled them on and raced out the door after him. Once we were in the car, I thought about my request. I was glad he had opted for a chauffer this time, so that I had the opportunity to speak with him.

"Master?" I said quickly. I expected his hand across my face and flinched instantly after I had spoken. I was surprised when he turned toward me instead of back handing me. "I have a few more questions... If you dont mind... I dont seem to please you much." My accent was rich and heavy now that I had calmed down, "I love the way my body looks in heels. Can I have permission to keep them on around the house?" He looked away. "Do I displease you? There is so much I could do to change myelf for you... Oh... I'm sorry for talking like this... Let me give you a little pleasure as we ride to the plane... May I do anything for you now? Or do you want to wait until you have inspected me throughly, Sir?"
 
Last edited:
"Now is an appropriate time to ask me any and all questions or concerns you may have, Scarlette," I said, my tone much kinder than before. "And no, I would rather just speak with you for now. It is very important to me that we start off with as much understanding and knowledge about us, so we can prevent any issues later. Tell me your request."

I drove up to the airplane hangar where we boarded my private jet. I decided to fly the aircraft myself, primarily because this journey would include another acquisition, and I didn't want any unnecessary witnesses such as a flight crew.
 
"I love my heels... May I wear them around the house? I dont want to anger you or damage the beautiful floors... And also, I'm very uncomfortable being in a room alone at night. Is there a way where I could sleep in your room? I know that's asking quite a bit, but... I'm afraid of the night."
 
Last edited:
I can't help but smile at her request. She seems to take to her new life as a slave with unbelievable speed and ease.

"Yes, you may wear yoru heels at home as you please," I reply quietly, still smiling. "And now, about your displeasing me... I'm usually not attracted to women who are much taller than myself -- as you are. Neither am I usually attracted to women who are extremely thin, much like yourself. Perhaps, I should have enquired further about your appearance. I was told that you are very well-spoken, and probably well-educated, and that was the primary reason I showed interest in acquiring you. For now, however, I am mostly concerned about yoru health and well-being. As such, I expect you will take the necessary measures to address this issue."

I paused and spent a few seconds looking at Scarlett, concentrating mostly uponm her face and her expressions.

"I am very pleased that you have taken to your new station in life with such speed and ease. I will need to know what other skills you may have, so that you may be put to the best use within our household. For the duration of this journey, I will need you to act as my personal executive assistant. Can you do this?"

During the flight, I learn as much as I can about Scarlett: her educational background, her skills, her employment history -- EVERYTHING.

When we land, I will test Scarlett with a small task: to drive us to the meeting place where we may inspect the next potential addition to our household. My contact informed me that the girl's name is a Russian girl named Myla.
 
I walked to the car and opened the door. I climbed in and slipped the keys in the ignition. I had never driven a car of this caliber before. A black Jaguar LX. Gorgeous. On our flight, he had asked many questions. When he found out I had a thing for power cars, he had insisted that I drive. He told me I would drive often as long as I pleased him. My reward for being a good girl, I supposed. I had taken to this very quickly and found myself enjoying this life. Then again-we hadn't gotten to the reason for my purchase. I heard the door click beside me as he climbed into the car. I waited for the click of his seatbelt, then pushed the accelerator down. We sped towards our destination, and I could tell his mind was elsewhere. So I focused on the car and the road. When we arrived, I pulled the keys out of the ignition and handed them to Master.

"Thank you for that wonderful oppourtunity, Sir." I said. I jumped out of the car, and dashed to open the door for him. He seemed pleased with me.
 
Myla sat and tried to pick english words she understood out of the conversation around her. It wasn't easy. She wondered what was going to happen to her, she felt ridiculous in her white dress.

The man in charge of those holding her prisoner were talking on the phone again, a frenzy of activity was occurring after hours of waiting. His tone was deferential and it was clear that an important person was expected. Myla sat and watched them, understanding only a few basic words.
 
I entered the room with Scarlette behind me. I must say that I am quite pleased with Scarlette so far, and am rather sorry now that I shot the slave trader. Then again, he was rude, so perhaps he deserved it anyway.

I noticed the young Russian girl immediately.

"Zd`rastvuyte," (Hello) I said to the young woman directly. "Kak de`la?" (How are you?)

I then turned to the man who contacted me earlier.

"She doesn't speak much English, does she? And it seems that I'll have to break her down. How does this translate to a reduction in price?"

"She's very young and beautiful," the man said confidently. "And, she's a virgin."

"How much?" I sighed. He knew me well enough to know that he had me there. I wouldn't want such a specimen to go to waste; if I didn't buy her, who knows which undeserving prick might get his flithy mitts on her?

"One million -- but I want in in U.S. dollars," the man replied. "And I need it transferred to an offshore account now."

"Very well," I say. "But, if I ever need any other services you provide, I want to see my value as a steady customer reflected in future transactions."

--------------

"Her name is Myla," I tell Scarlette as we usher the young woman onto the plane. "Both of you look like you could use a bite to eat. You can find food and drink for you both in the galley."

Out of the corner of my eye, I watched how each woman interacted with the other.

When we arrived back home, I showed Myla to a spare guest room. I showed her the shower and bathroom, but left her no clothes to wear other than the simple white covering she had when I first acquired her.

"I'll be back in a few hours," I said in my best Russian. In this day and age of the internet, it was easy enough to find the few phrases I needed to communicate with her. I then left her alone while I finished my initial meeting with Scarlette.

-----------------

"Now, where where we?" I asked Scarlette as I sat back down in the same plush chair in my sitting room. "Oh, yes, I was going to inspect you. Take off your clothes."

It's been a very long and busy day. I think I'm in the mood to rape someone.
 
The whole way back I had been casting hatefull looks at the other girl. I knew he had noticed it. The hardest damn part of it was, he knew she was a virgin. I wanted to tell him my secret too, but it seemed highly impolite to inturrupt my Master duringnhis business. He would soon find out that she wasnt the only virgin in this house.

We arrived back at the house and he sent her off to clean up. Then he focused on me. He told me to take my clothes off, so I did. But not in the usual manner. I wanted to impress him. So I put on a strip show for him. It seemed to go over well. He had a smirk on his face the whole time as he watched. Once I was done, I looked to him for directions.
 
"You please me very much, Scarlette," I said huskily. I stood up, and slowly unbuckled my belt.

"Perhaps, you may have pleased me a bit too much -- not that it's a bad thing to do, I say, as I approach her slowly. I unbutton my shirt, taking my time to move towards her, herding her into a corner.

"So, tell me, Scarlette, what do you think is about to happen tonight?" I shrugged off my shirt, exposing my somewhat disporportinately large, muscular shoulders and arms. I left my sleeveless undershirt on to heighten the visual effect. I slowly reached out to grab a fistfull of Scarlett's hair, and then slowly lower her to the ground until she is on her knees in front of me.

"Your proper place is on your knees, and you need to remember that," I say, doing my best to hide the glee in my voice, as something familiarly sinister begins to rise from within me.

"Have you ever had any of your previous men treat you this way before, Scarlette?" I shook off my shoes, while holding her head down so she could only see my feet.

"Take off my socks, and then show me how you understand your new status in life -- slave."
 
"Sir, I have no idea what is going to happen... Im scared... And I have never been with anyone, Master." I said, slipping his socks off. I looked up at him, and he slapped me across the face. "You are not to look at me, and you are never to lie to me."
 
"Do you expect me to believe that a lithe, long-legged blonde slut like you is still a virgin?" I said, growing angry at Scarlette's apparent lie. I slap her across the face again, this time, with anger behind the blow. I grip her hair tightly and hold her ear closer to my mouth so I can yell at her from close range. "You were doing so fucking well, and you blow it all by lying to me!"

I drag her upstairs to my bedroom by the hair. Although she is definitely very light, considering her towering height, I had some difficulty dragging her up the stairs. No doubt, she will suffer deep, dark bruises by tomorrow from all the bumps she took while getting dragged up the stairs.

I make sure to stop by Myla's room. I open Myla's door wide, and point to her.

"YOU!" I say loudly. I don't care if she doesn't speak ANY English; she'll no doubt understand my meaning through my actions and demeanor. I crook my finger towards her, letting her know in no uncertain terms that I expect her to come closer to me NOW. "Follow me. You might learn something."

I drag Scarlette behind me until we finally get to the double doors to my bedroom. I fling both doors wide open, and drag Scarlett inside. Once there, I pull Scarlett up by her hair to a standing position, her head and neck bent at an awkward angle as I hold her head lower than my own, despite my shorter stature.

"So, you think I'm stupid? You think you can tell me you're a virgin and expect me to feel sorry for you?" Using my leverage, I hurl Scarlette onto the huge, oversized bed. I then turn to Myla and point to a place by the bed, indicating to her that I expected to stand there and watch.

"Myla, this is what happens to people who lie to me," I say to the young Russian woman. I looked her straight in the eyes, and knew she understood everything I said.

I then went back to Scarlett, and grabbed her by her neck, pulling her towards me, and slapping her a couple more times in the face.

"So, Scarlette, tell me: exactly how many men have you had sex with in your life? Tell me the truth!"
 
"Master... I swear... Not a single person has touched me..." I was crying now. I couldn't stop the tears. They flowed down my cheeks and onto my breasts as I sobbed from my place on the floor. I didn't understand his cruelty. I thought it would please him. "Master... I swear... I promise... You'll see... Just... Just... "
 
Back
Top