Older Women

I_LIKE_PEAS

Loves Spam
I really like woman old enough to be my mom like in their 40's to dominate me. The problem I have is that every woman I meet wants me to wear girls clothes. Is this the dominate theme with female Doms?

Sometimes ya have to give a little to get what you're hoping for with a lady. Her kink is no less important than yours. Be flexible in life.....ya might learn something.

Good luck

Some like it, some don't.

When I top, I'm really not into you looking or acting like a sissy girl. I'm not into small cock humiliation, or well humiliation at all. I'm more of a body worship kinda girl.

But every one is different. You just have to keep looking for the right match.

it baffles me why anyone would take a perfectly good submissive man-- a rarity right there-- and try to turn him into a mediocre submissive female. :rolleyes: This is more often the dudes idea than the woman's, and it's great to see young guys showing up who can feel just fine as men, while being beta to a woman.

A lot of this stuff is simply because people haven't heard of anything else.

I've been compiling links in this thread; http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=766997

I really like woman old enough to be my mom like in their 40's to dominate me. The problem I have is that every woman I meet wants me to wear girls clothes. Is this the dominate theme with female Doms?
What you might do when meeting one of your "Mommies," is to talk to her about acts/kinks that would satisfy both your desires for, specifically, humiliation/degradation. It might be that you can offer her choices she never dreamed and will love you for it a looooong time. If you are committed to subbing, my guess is that there is a longing in you to expose yourself to something very dirty and degrading. Tell her.

Last edited:
What you might do when meeting one of your "Mommies," is to talk to her about acts/kinks that would satisfy both your desires for, specifically, humiliation/degradation. It might be that you can offer her choices she never dreamed and will love you for it a looooong time. If you are committed to subbing, my guess is that there is a longing in you to expose yourself to something very dirty and degrading. Tell her.
Speak for yourself, sweetheart. ;)

I think that all to often, female Domme's are bombarded by a plethora of male "subs" and "slaves" alike that all appear to use these self-imposed titles in order to really just "top from the bottom." I have to agree with an earlier comment about how rare truly submissive men are; Not only are they rare but rarely are the single. Truly submissive men are hard to find. The ones that are sincerely interested in your needs and desires.

It seems that lately all of the "submissive men" are just boys that want you to create their cookie cutter fantasy, when they are ready, how they are ready and so forth. They aren't interested in expanding their interest or pleasing anyone but themselves.

I think this may be part of the reason that Domme's in general just "cater" tot his this ideal fantasy since it is easy and "safe." Since most of the "submissive men" want this cookie cutter fantasy or being dressed up and fucked like a strap on.

I ask , whatever happened to the simple CBT slave? Or the strong, sexy man that you have kneeling in front of you worshiping your legs and body till you are bored enough to use him in other ways, all while you sit reading a good book. What happened to pure submission? :eek:

I think that all to often, female Domme's are bombarded by a plethora of male "subs" and "slaves" alike that all appear to use these self-imposed titles in order to really just "top from the bottom." I have to agree with an earlier comment about how rare truly submissive men are; Not only are they rare but rarely are the single. Truly submissive men are hard to find. The ones that are sincerely interested in your needs and desires.

It seems that lately all of the "submissive men" are just boys that want you to create their cookie cutter fantasy, when they are ready, how they are ready and so forth. They aren't interested in expanding their interest or pleasing anyone but themselves.

I think this may be part of the reason that Domme's in general just "cater" tot his this ideal fantasy since it is easy and "safe." Since most of the "submissive men" want this cookie cutter fantasy or being dressed up and fucked like a strap on.

I ask , whatever happened to the simple CBT slave? Or the strong, sexy man that you have kneeling in front of you worshiping your legs and body till you are bored enough to use him in other ways, all while you sit reading a good book. What happened to pure submission? :eek:

I completely agree. I've been feeling a bit switchy or toppy lately, I'm not sure what it is. I do know though that if I were to top or Domme a guy then he would have to be a guy, a man, not some sissy in a pretty pink dress. I'm open to girls also, but most importantly, what I want is to top someone who wants what I want to give, not a sissy who is trying to please me.

I completely agree. I've been feeling a bit switchy or toppy lately, I'm not sure what it is. I do know though that if I were to top or Domme a guy then he would have to be a guy, a man, not some sissy in a pretty pink dress. I'm open to girls also, but most importantly, what I want is to top someone who wants what I want to give, not a sissy who is trying to please me.

Good luck with that. :(

I understand your sentiments exactly. I have, however, met some of the best male submissive. Alas, they were all taken. Maybe we are just dreamers. :p

it baffles me why anyone would take a perfectly good submissive man-- a rarity right there-- and try to turn him into a mediocre submissive female. :rolleyes: This is more often the dudes idea than the woman's, and it's great to see young guys showing up who can feel just fine as men, while being beta to a woman.

A lot of this stuff is simply because people haven't heard of anything else.

I've been compiling links in this thread; http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=766997

You understand me. I am masculine and play sports. I look like any young straight dude. I will not sub for a guy but will for a woman. My mother died when I was very young and I only have vague memories of her. Some friends close to me think this is why I seek out older mothering types of women. I like woman who tell me what to do and control me but I will not accept humiliation. I refuse to dress like a girl or treated like one. My body is toned and tight and my cock is fully functional. I want her to grab my hair and kiss me hard and ride my face and fuck me with her pussy or her strap on. Tie me up and use me. I am still very new to this and finding my way.

I am dirty and raunchy but no degradation for me. I like to worship women and do as I am told but I am nobodies bitch.

:eek:

If I walked in on that, fuck I'd bang both of them. Hot

You understand me. I am masculine and play sports. I look like any young straight dude. I will not sub for a guy but will for a woman. My mother died when I was very young and I only have vague memories of her. Some friends close to me think this is why I seek out older mothering types of women. I like woman who tell me what to do and control me but I will not accept humiliation. I refuse to dress like a girl or treated like one. My body is toned and tight and my cock is fully functional. I want her to grab my hair and kiss me hard and ride my face and fuck me with her pussy or her strap on. Tie me up and use me. I am still very new to this and finding my way.

I am dirty and raunchy but no degradation for me. I like to worship women and do as I am told but I am nobodies bitch.
You sound like a dream come true for almost any het women.

is it older women day
Don't get me wrong I seriously lust after older women but there seems to be an older woman thread in every forum today

You know, we (submissive men) may be rare, but no more so than strong, assertive women who can/will articulate their needs. Demand, even. Still looking...

I've had my driving micro-managed, and my cooking (very good, thank you!), but never my loving. Go figure.

Good luck with that. :(

I understand your sentiments exactly. I have, however, met some of the best male submissive. Alas, they were all taken. Maybe we are just dreamers. :p

On that note I'm going to shove any dreams back into their box until they fight to come out or some male submissive hits me over the head.

is it older women day
Don't get me wrong I seriously lust after older women but there seems to be an older woman thread in every forum today

How old is older? Are we talking a certain age? Or perhaps a certain age gap between the individuals? For me it really never plays a part.

On that note I'm going to shove any dreams back into their box until they fight to come out or some male submissive hits me over the head.

How old is older? Are we talking a certain age? Or perhaps a certain age gap between the individuals? For me it really never plays a part.

Don't feel bad; I often have to sit on the box so my dreams don't take over the world without command! :D <3

Here is to the perfect submissive boys hitting our heads (gently, tho).

You know, we (submissive men) may be rare, but no more so than strong, assertive women who can/will articulate their needs. Demand, even. Still looking...

I've had my driving micro-managed, and my cooking (very good, thank you!), but never my loving. Go figure.

I suppose this is also true. I guess the problem that presents itself here is that many of the strong, assertive women that articulate their needs, etc have learned that they can more or less control a vanilla man to half-way please them. Often knowing that it will not be the picture of perfection, but accepting that it works. Many women may have came to the same sad conclusion as me (and what sounds like many others) that, in fact, true (strong) submissive men are such a rarity that they may was well be considered extinct.

I encourage you, however, to delve deep and serve till your heart is about to explode with contentment. Best wishes and you are a rarity, remember how special that is!

Back