Tens Unit

cplnew2cbt

Virgin
Joined
Mar 29, 2013
Posts
2
we have a tens unit (premier TENS; it has five leads) I cannot get him to cum though...
I wonder if it is where I put the electrodes. I just put them on the shaft and one on his head. Is there some place else I should place them. Should I try to put them on his testicles? I have tried placing the intensity on just kind of a full current,and an oscillating current. I would think the oscillating current would work better to make him cum. But it's fun to watch The pain on his face from the more steady current.

I want to get to the point where I can leave him tied up and leave the TENS on and just make lay there and cum. Has anyone done that before? if so how many times can a guy cum and hour?
 
Well, damn...we've had one of these for years. I never thought of using it for penile stimulation. (I'm so sheltered.) Thanks!
 
I love using my TENS on my big puffy nipples. I can feel the line of electricity all the way down to my cunny!
 
OH MY GOSH! After searching for what a Tens unit is I am so ordering one! Wow Sir could torture me and from some of the reading I did I may be able to set it up so he can climax from it. I'm going to surprise him with it! Thanks!!!:kiss:
 
we have a tens unit (premier TENS; it has five leads) I cannot get him to cum though...
I wonder if it is where I put the electrodes. I just put them on the shaft and one on his head. Is there some place else I should place them. Should I try to put them on his testicles? I have tried placing the intensity on just kind of a full current,and an oscillating current. I would think the oscillating current would work better to make him cum. But it's fun to watch The pain on his face from the more steady current.

I want to get to the point where I can leave him tied up and leave the TENS on and just make lay there and cum. Has anyone done that before? if so how many times can a guy cum and hour?

First off - it's a rare person that cums just from pain. So if your aim is to make him cum from electro pain, you may not have much success.

Other places for good penile sensation with a TENS include the perenium and the patch of skin where the hip bone and lower pelvic area meet, usually just above the pubic hair line.

The best way to find good spots is do a tongue search. Lightly kiss or lick your way over his body, watch his penis while you do it. Any spots that cause penis twitching / nipple hardening / goosebumps are good spots for TENS patches.

And it goes without saying - BE CAREFUL. Electricity can kill. And prolonged exposure to odd frequencies can have negative side effects on people with heart problems. Heck, even healthy people can have their heart interupted by TENS units used incorrectly.
 
wow...........
There is a type of TENS unit that you can use on your nipples, but only one kind. There are two types of TENS units. A single pole and a double pole. The single pole is the cheapest, but it should never be used above the waist, because it sends the current from one set of clips to the other. One set of clips is the plus (+) contacts and the other set is the minus (-) contacts. So, if you put them on your nipples, you are sending the current from one nipple, through your chest (and your heart cavity) to the other nipple. This isn't safe.

The double pole TENS is more expensive but it is like getting two single pole TENS units in one. The way the double pole TENS works is both plus and minus contacts are in one clip set. And there are two clip sets so you can put one set on each nipple. The current only travels from one side of the clip, through your nipple to the other side of the clip. It doesn't go through your chest at all.

Each nipple gets a clip set and you can stimulate each nipple independently of the other. That's another luxury of an expensive TENS unit. You can modulate the two clip sets so it feels like you are getting a whole different stimulation that feels like waves on one setting and an alternating pulse on another. But there are a lot more options...too many to list here.

The rule of thumb is, if you don't know what you're doing, it's best to stay below your waist. You don't want to be sending TENS current through your chest cavity and your heart. You could interrupt or even damage that natural electrical trigger in your heart that makes it beat.
 
Last edited:
DVS is right on with that, to work about the waist you have to know what you are doing.

In terms of the tens unit and stimulation, the cheap ones don't have the kind of adjustability that more expensive units or things like the PES units have. You don't come from the painful settings (least I never did), it comes from finding the right pulse frequency and intensity that stimulates the nerves that cause it to cum...the bottom side of the penis just below the head is a pretty good zone, that and the balls can make for an interesting thing..it takes experimentation, I also would do a net search, I bet people have posted settings and such *lol*. If you are using the pads, make sure you use the gel they use on med devices like EEG's, it increases the efficiency:)
 
Well...electroejaculation is something we use on animals sometimes. It's how we collect semen for evaluation in bulls, bucks and other some other animals. But it's not like slapping a TENS on someone and cranking it up. It's a specialized insertion device that applies electric stimulation to the erection/ejaculation nerves through the rectal wall.

So yah...I suppose it's possible but I don't think it's very likely you'd accomplish that goal with a TENS.
 
Well...electroejaculation is something we use on animals sometimes. It's how we collect semen for evaluation in bulls, bucks and other some other animals. But it's not like slapping a TENS on someone and cranking it up. It's a specialized insertion device that applies electric stimulation to the erection/ejaculation nerves through the rectal wall.

So yah...I suppose it's possible but I don't think it's very likely you'd accomplish that goal with a TENS.

This is one option to stimulate the male prostate. There are other options, too. You just need a TENS unit with the proper connections (it looks like this one requires PES connections) on your lead wires and electro lube of your choice.

The Stockroom is a good company.
 
Last edited:
Are you saying that I could connect this to a TENS unit that is not a PES?

What would you recommend?
All single pole TENS units come with one set of leads. Double pole TENS will come with two leads. The difference in manufacturers is how the leads connect to the attachments. Attachment manufacturers sometimes specify the TENS unit they are made for, but that only means the method of connection is one of the many different kinds. There are pin jacks, banana jacks, alligator clips, PES connectors and snap connectors to mention most of them. Unfortunately, there is no standard or rule of thumb when purchasing an attachment or a TENS unit.

What you have to think if is how the attachment connects to the lead and how the TENS unit connects to the lead. Those two connections will have to be how they are. Then, you can have any kind of lead and even an adapter if necessary, to get that connections accomplished.

Electricity only needs a connection. If you wanted to and knew how to do it, you could even make your own leads. There are electronics stores that sell banana jacks, and many TENS units have a basic stereo (double pole) or mono (single pole) 1/8th inch jack like you'd have on headphones.

Some can be sneaky and make their jacks a little different so you have to purchase them specifically from a certain company, but those are not the norm. But, even with audio jacks which are all suppose to be standard, I've seen plugs and jacks that don't quite match up as well as they should, resulting in a poor connection. A poor connection when talking about electricity means you won't get the electricity from point A to point B.

And, when talking about a TENS unit, they are all pretty much the same, with a few exceptions. There could be an output juice thing to deal with, but unless you have a really cheap TENS, most of them will be able to provide enough juice. And they have their specialties in some cases, but they are all usually a single TENS or a double TENS. That means they should all work the same, in that respect, as long as you have the proper connections on the leads. It can get confusing, but a little shopping around can get you the necessary combination of leads that allows you to use your favorite attachment with your favorite TENS unit. The difficult part is finding that combination.

And many online pics don't show the leads up close enough to allow you to see how they connect. They want you to buy their whole product line, so they give you the complete package from their store instead of telling you an attachment from someone else will work, too.

Basically, if you have a TENS unit, you have half of the problem solved. Then, you need to see how the attachment you want to purchase connects to a lead. Then, you need to purchase the correct lead for that attachment, and if it doesn't connect to your TENS without an adapter, you will need to get an adapter so it will. Yes, it can seem complicated, if you don't know anything about adapters and leads.

The one thing you really need to make sure of is to purchase leads that connect to your TENS as they should. Of course, when you purchase a TENS, it will usually come with a set. If not, you really should look for another TENS. Then, you might find adapters or leads with different attachment ends on their web site, or on some universal site that carries all brands.

If nothing else works, in many cases you can splice your own wires. It takes a little know how and I wouldn't recommend it, if you don't have that know how, but it isn't difficult. And it takes some equipment that isn't normally sitting around the house.

There's always the chance you won't find attachments, adapters or leads that you want and that is always to the advantage of the different brands. They want you to purchase their TENS, their leads, adapters and attachments as if no other company exists. But, if you've purchased an older TENS and you want to try one of the new attachments that is out, you are going to have to connect the two.

I can't recommend any brand, because they all have their benefits. Just like purchasing a DVD recorder, all brands work. They have their little differences and are priced accordingly. But, they are all still DVD recorders. If you don't understand the differences between a single pole and a double pole, just keep single pole TENS and their attachments together and double pole TENS and their attachments together. Single pole TENS won't correctly work with a double pole attachment. But, usually you can control two single pole attachments with one double pole TENS.

I don't use a TENS that much any more. It's just too expensive for me. But when I did, I would splice my own leads to connect something. Now, I prefer my home made toys to the mass produced kind, because they tend to get a submissive's attention, if you know what I mean. There's the Frankenstein effect that goes with it.:devil:
 
Last edited:
I'm thinking this thread needs to be added to the library, for future reference. Ima need this on my next naughty shopping spree. :D
 
Hell, I kinda want it for my back pain alone! DVS knows so much O_O
When you've been around for a while, you absorb information along the way. Other old people know what I'm talking about.
 
Back
Top