Milf lover

Godas

Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 7, 2018
Posts
166
I am a 23yr old boy looking to have some dirty chats and fantasies with married women ( especially mom)and serve them with the orgasm they deserve.:kiss::rose:

It's always great to learn from the legends of the game;)

#cumming of the age
Such is milf love:D

Please private message me moms:heart::nana:
 
I'm always horny as fuck...moms see your son is soo hungry for u.:kiss:
 
Last edited:
See that's their power, just that and they get you erect all day, all night ;)
 
Last edited:
Well if he doesn't want your hot body, I would love to explore it and
make you moan.....PM if it doesn't work out..........
You have a great body....
 
I just found this thread because of a PM but I have to say, if I was a step-mom, or one of my daughter's future boyfriends was a total perv, I wouldn't exactly hate this approach of waiting until I was sleeping and then talking me into it with his youthful vigor : :devil: :)

https://www.xnxx.com/video-kjfqzf5/hot_step_mom_and_son
I'd love to talk you into it... Best part of it was when he flipped her over and started eating her ass... Shame his load wasn't better... I'd love for you to be my stepmom or mother in law....
 
I just found this thread because of a PM but I have to say, if I was a step-mom, or one of my daughter's future boyfriends was a total perv, I wouldn't exactly hate this approach of waiting until I was sleeping and then talking me into it with his youthful vigor : :devil: :)

https://www.xnxx.com/video-kjfqzf5/hot_step_mom_and_son
I would love you to be my Mother in law and talk you into it.Then i would eat you till you cum all over my face.
 
Quantity (like size) does matter :D


Couldn't agree more...luckily I'm pretty decent in both areas... For me it's also the force it cums out..l I don't want to just drip on a women I want to fire it out in thick ropes, ideally all over her face, and have it dripping down her.

But that's just me... And wishing you were on the end of it....
 
Back
Top